Guest Tobia

Mr Bill Gates - conscious stage green philanthropist OR dangerous, shady elitist?

231 posts in this topic

@Consept lmao. I already seen all his videos. That's what I said he was trying to do. I don't hate him though. But like I said only time can tell what people are up to. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys are missing the Love!

It's right under your nose. But you are too busy judging.

Carry on I guess. But you are making fools of yourselves.

All judgment is delusion.

I dare you to Love!

I have spoken.

I would just like to point out you are constantly judging in your own posts.

"You guys are making fools of yourselves" Low and behold, a judgement right there. Which would be delusional according to you. O.o

Not trying to attack you personally, but these are just my own observations, nothing more. You just say judgement is delusion when its convenient for you and sprinkle truisms in when you want. 

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

4 hours ago, Vipassana said:

@DivineSoda I wasn't looking for him to validate my thoughts. He could be completely opposed to my viewpoint and I would still respect his voice. I was just mentioning because it seemed like he was actively avoiding having these conversation which I thought was irresponsible.

I hear ya.. even though I don't trust Bill Gates either, the evidence against him isn't clear. It's shady, but not enough to make such a bold claim of knowing. 

There's a better way to ask Leo I think. Ask him about the Jeffery Epstein case. That one is clear as day.

He's a proven underage sex offender, perhaps the biggest the world has ever known. All indications point to that he specifically existed to blackmail (and thus control) the wealthiest, most powerful people in the world (E.g. Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Prince Andrew, etc.. the list is long). He gets arrested in July 2019, and a month later, dies in his prison cell in what was obviously not a suicide, but a direct murder (which was covered up). Look into it yourself.

The media? Doesn't talk about it. Almost completely swept under the rug. Same with law enforcement. No proper investigation. 

Look into it properly if you haven't already. Do you realize how big this lie is? Can you see how many different institutions we're suppose to trust are working to cover this up? How are we not talking about this? I know Leo likes Joe Rogan.. I don't necessary think Rogan is a source for truth, but even he admits freely on his show that if there was ever a clear case of a conspiracy, this is it. Yet nobody talks about it. Why? Ask yourself this question seriously. Consider how deep this lie goes. Have you watched Out of Shadows yet? 

So ask Leo if this is just another case of delusion conspiracy theorists lacking the ability to see the love? 

1 hour ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

I would just like to point out you are constantly judging in your own posts.

"You guys are making fools of yourselves" Low and behold, a judgement right there. Which would be delusional according to you. O.o

Not trying to attack you personally, but these are just my own observations, nothing more. You just say judgement is delusion

I wasn't judging you. I was just holding a mirror up to your face.

Fools are part of reality. So what's the point in judging them?

You are right in that I would be a fool if I fell into the trap of judging fools.

when its convenient for you and sprinkle truisms in when you want. 

Of course!

That's how teaching is done.

And it's not just truisms, it's a pointer to the highest truth.

This whole thread reeks of fear, insecurity, projection, ingratitude, and lack of self-love.

I dare you to love Bill Gates.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I dare you to comment on Jeffery Epstein and the worldwide cover-up. Are we meant to merely love him too? 

I can feel myself get worked up about this and I don't like it. Tell me why it's wrong to want powerful people who lie and sexually abuse children to be brought to justice. 

27 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

@Leo Gura I dare you to comment on Jeffery Epstein and the worldwide cover-up. Are we meant to merely love him too? 

I can feel myself get worked up about this and I don't like it. Tell me why it's wrong to want powerful people who lie and sexually abuse children to be brought to justice.

Nothing is wrong.

You are Jeffery Epstein.

Why are you covering up that everything is you?

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I wasn't judging you. I was just holding a mirror up to your face.

Fools are part of reality. So what's the point in judging them?

You are right in that I would be a fool if I fell into the trap of judging fools.

Of course!

That's how teaching is done.

And it's not just truisms, it's a pointer to the highest truth.

This whole thread reeks of fear, insecurity, projection, ingratitude, and lack of self-love.

I dare you to love Bill Gates.

Loving or hating Gates is irrelevant. Its about spreading awareness and connecting the dots so people can take their individual power back and take a stand against injustice. Do some real research about the efficacy and safety of vaccines. Freedom of speech from well-researched and credible people is taking place right now all over the internet. Not speaking out about these injustices when you realize whats going on is highly irresponsible. 

Ingratitude? Yeah we are supposed to be so grateful to Mr. Billionaire Gates for his vaccination agenda, although having no medical expertise whatsoever. 

Very ironic you are the one who routinely tells others to "wake up"

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

6 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Its about spreading awareness and connecting the dots so people can take their individual power back and take a stand against injustice.

By overlooking the love, you are not spreading awareness, you are spreading selfishness and fear.

Loving Bill Gates is the most relevant thing here. For your own sake.

He his helping the world in the best way he knows how. And you are judging him.

You ain't gonna become Turquoise that way.

Let go of the fear. Have the courage to see the kindness and good intentions in your fellow brothers.

@RendHeaven @Leo Guraboth of you assume it’s just judgment going on when perhaps there’s discernment and something more than what meets the eye 

it’s blatantly obvious to some you’ve not done enough research or seen/entertained enough views Leo, maybe because it doesn’t fit into your lovely dream sleep but I suppose that’s a right we all have 

I just find your lack of curiosity regarding these matters disturbing as it all ties together for what is to come 

Exposing ignorance can indeed be love, and your perception of overlooking the love is a write off. 

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

By overlooking the love, you are not spreading awareness, you are spreading selfishness and fear.

Loving Bill Gates is the most relevant thing here. For your own sake.

He his helping the world in the best way he knows how. And you are judging him.

You ain't gonna become Turquoise that way.

Let go of the fear. Have the courage to see the kindness and good intentions in your fellow brothers.

I'm speaking my truth because I don't have fear. 

Wanna know who is spreading fear? Turn on the TV. 

If a rapist is raping my daughter right in front of me because "thats the best he knows how" I'm not going to watch it happen. And I'm not going to sit back and think about whether I love him or hate him. I'm going to take fucking action. 

3 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

If a rapist is raping my daughter right in front of me because "thats the best he knows how" I'm not going to watch it happen. And I'm not going to sit back and think about whether I love him or hate him. I'm going to take fucking action. 

Loving everything as Leo describes doesn't mean become so content and accepting you never act or don't have values. That is dishonest interpretation your ego uses to deflect from doing the work.

The love he is talking about means genuinely taking into consideration love when it's hardest to love, so you aren't completely flooded and controlled by negative emotions.

There is a reason rape victims need to eventually forgive their aggressors before they can fully heal. Hate can only get you so far.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@TrynaBeTurquoise You are still at war with yourself.

I wish you peace.

Can't help my vision. 

I see Leo Gura as different from Jeffrey Epstein. 

I like Leo Gura. I don't like Jeffrey Epstein. 

Don't know any way around it 

Whats wrong in it 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

26 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Look that all makes sense IF you're a human with a daughter. 

But IF you are the rapist, and the entire universe. And you are the creator of evil and wrongdoing. If its done and created by you... that's different. That's when you will love the rapist that rapes your daughter, because you are the rapist.

You've been reincarnating as a person for millions of years. The question is, how long are you going to before you take the plunge and accept that you are the rapist, and your destiny is to Love the rapist, no matter what the rapist does?

36 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

. I'm going to take fucking action. 

Out of love!

Try to stop others from suffering, but do not get too caught up in the morality of it. Understand why it happens in the bigger picture. That is stage yellow thinking.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

21 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Can't help my vision. 

I see Leo Gura as different from Jeffrey Epstein. 

I like Leo Gura. I don't like Jeffrey Epstein. 

Don't know any way around it 

Whats wrong in it 

Nothing is wrong as long as you are okay with the suffering your judgments create.

But imagine for a moment how your life would feel if your vision only saw Love and Self wherever it looked.

The more time you spending seeing evil the less time you spend seeing good.

@Leo Gura you misunderstood my post as having hate or judgment towards Bill Gates.

I couldn't care less about him, if it wasn't that his decisions affect billions of people. Including me and you.

You shouldn't want mandatory, forced vaccination under any circumstance. And that is 100% the direction we are heading. Bill Gates has been a huge proponent of that.

Whatever your belief about vaccines is and how poorly informed you might be, forcing someone to have an injection in their veins is fascism.

It's the ultimate form of control. It's the most brilliant business model ever, giving a drug to perfectly healthy people. Genius.

You will see your freedom and rights be stripped away from you in the name of safety and security.

Covid19 will pass soon, the control will not.

After 9/11 many temporary uncostitutional programs began and they should've ended soon after. They are still going on today.

While I "was watching netflix and jerking off" you are doing the exact same, except you are missing what history books will remember as the greatest cover up and scam in history. 

Your godly level of consciousness will not save you because it'll be too late when you'll realize what was happening. You'll already have alluminium, formaldeide and trackable nanoparticles flowing in your veins plus your brain fried by electromagnetic waves 24/7.

In the meantime, the extreme lockdown measures will have destroyed the world economy and killed millions.

I've contacted many doctors and politicians from Milan to London. And many times their email began with "If I were to say publicly what I truly think about whats going on, I'd lose my job immediately".

There is more than meets the eye and you ain't seeing it. Thankfully millions of others are and there is still a chance to wake up.

Good luck mate

@Leo Gura Unreliable sources or no sources, wild theories, eugenicists, anti-vaxers... what's next? Flat Earthers? 

Do you realize where the forum is heading Leo? Thought you were going to purge the bullshitters. Not very high consciousness.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb