Guest Tobia

Mr Bill Gates - conscious stage green philanthropist OR dangerous, shady elitist?

231 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Consept Is it Trump who is dangerous or is it the game he has to play to stop the cabal that is dangerous?
Now I don't know about the allegations you post about him but this is literally nothing compared to the crimes many democrats are said to have committed.
Democrats are pushing against Hydroxychloroquine so damn hard because they want the vaccination to happen. It's evident that it's incredibly effective against covid.
Also they are pushing early mail voting so they can cheat, so blatantly obvious that it's getting funny how desperate they've become.
Trump now stopped all funding for the WHO and now they are being investigated, do you think that's a coincidence? The same WHO funded by the man himself Bill Gates?

He also told Trump to not do vaccine quality testing because that would be a "bad thing".

27 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Consept Is it Trump who is dangerous or is it the game he has to play to stop the cabal that is dangerous?
Now I don't know about the allegations you post about him but this is literally nothing compared to the crimes many democrats are said to have committed.
Democrats are pushing against Hydroxychloroquine so damn hard because they want the vaccination to happen. It's evident that it's incredibly effective against covid.
Also they are pushing early mail voting so they can cheat, so blatantly obvious that it's getting funny how desperate they've become.
Trump now stopped all funding for the WHO and now they are being investigated, do you think that's a coincidence? The same WHO funded by the man himself Bill Gates?

Theyre not really allegations, I mean its pretty well documented in terms of the central park 5 -  

Ive attached the actual ad he took out below.

He was a vaccine skeptic but changed his mind after the big measles outbreak last year - https://www.statnews.com/2019/04/26/trump-vaccinations-measles/ 

The FBI released 400 pages of documents into the research on his housing discrimnation policies in the 70s - https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/02/trump-fbi-files-discrimination-case-235067

I mean when does someone become a racist? To be honest maybe hes not but one thing is clear money, wealth and fame is more important than human lives to him. One thing ill say if i had to choose whos had more of a positive impact on the world id definitely go with gates over trump 

trump ad.jpg

@Consept
As to the Central Park five case, as I see it it's more of an issue with the police, Trump wasn't the one who arrested them, he was just trusting the police to do their jobs properly. Now death penalty is a whole other topic, I think that's a little extreme but I would say in some very rare cases it might actually be the right way. I mean if they would actually convict a pedo satanist with incredible influence and money, how can they even punish him? Taking all his wealth and power away would be another way of course, but he will always stay connected to the elite and may stay an important member of said cabal, but don't really wanna dive into this topic to be honest.

In the lets call it community of truthers, it actually is widely known that Trump indeed was part of the Cabal for some time, but he also was friends with JFK Jr. and rumors from whistleblowers on satanic cults I heard the cabal wanted his son in exchange for his presidency, something along these lines and he decided to fight against them, hence the media witchhunt illustrated by the cabal.

That he is pro vaccine is wrong. He has to satisfy the people to some extent for now, as long as the truth has not been exposed yet.
He can't just completely reveal the truth right away, before having a tightly enough grip on the cabal.
Your post proves that he was anti-vaxx, so what I'm saying is not far fetched here at all. He still is, you just wont notice that easily.
Also keep in mind with the current corrupt system in place, vaccines might actually be helpful even though they cause damage, because the damage artificially done by the system itself is big.
That's a common strategy of the cabal, causing an issue and offering the solution while profiting in terms of money and power.
financing both sides of all wars for example.

I hope you are aware that Trump wasn't found guilty despite the witchhunt going on, while Clintons are just now starting to be investigated for all the crimes they've been accused of now  that Trump is winning on influence.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@LaucherJunge Oh yeah I wasn’t doubting the Doc was amazing, and I wasn’t defending the democrats by any means, although all I am after is a system based on Love, Happiness and Freedom, which nobody seems to offer these days! And it’ll be a very long time before we get there of course.

When are you going to start a thread on Soros and Greta Thurnberg and the Climate agenda, that’ll ruffle some feathers?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

My brother, do you see how many stories and projections you weave around actual facts just to keep your narrative in tact? Theres excuses and reasonings but you never shift from your viewpoint, why are you holding on to it so tight, have you built up some identity that you know whats really go on and no one else does? I mentioned the deeds Trump has done and you didnt even know about them yet you defend him blindly. I know it wont register with you now but i honestly hope at some point you see through this and truely open your mind up and the same for anyone following this post, attempt to take away all your bias and just look at facts, dont add narratives that youve seen in docs and be willing to constantly change your mind in light of new evidence, otherwise you really are a pawn  

@LfcCharlie4
Of course that's what all the conscious people wait for, but it's just like spiral dynamics, you need to evolve through different stages of the spiral and sadly the current stage of our shadow government is basically so low that even the next higher stage is kinda a letdown after all for people who are widely advanced. But better having some progress than having the status quo.

I don't feel like these types of discussion are welcome on here though, so I personally don't intend on starting such discussion on here in the first place, but I surely like to participate in them.

@Consept
Actually a lot of people know what's going on and there is enough people who are way deeper into this stuff than I am.
I've just seen too many things and heard too many whistleblowers telling the same stories over and over again, seen too many shady connections to believe any mainstream crap. Did you ever see any high consciousness content in the
mainstream? I didn't, I mostly see satanic symbols everywhere weirdly enough. Are you aware of Adrenochrome?
I never said Trump was an angel, as you see in my post above. I just see the war that is being played out at the moment.
Trump+Putin and unknown other forces against cabal.

8km82qoxtt741.jpg

Edited by LaucherJunge

15 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@LfcCharlie4
Of course that's what all the conscious people wait for, but it's just like spiral dynamics, you need to evolve through different stages of the spiral and sadly the current stage of our shadow government is basically so low that even the next higher stage is kinda a letdown after all for people who are widely advanced. But better having some progress than having the status quo.

I don't feel like these types of discussion are welcome on here though, so I personally don't intend on starting such discussion on here in the first place, but I surely like to participate in them.

@Consept
Actually a lot of people know what's going on and there is enough people who are way deeper into this stuff than I am.
I've just seen too many things and heard too many whistleblowers telling the same stories over and over again, seen too many shady connections to believe any mainstream crap. Did you ever see any high consciousness content in the
mainstream? I didn't, I mostly see satanic symbols everywhere weirdly enough. Are you aware of Adrenochrome?
I never said Trump was an angel, as you see in my post above. I just see the war that is being played out at the moment.
Trump+Putin and unknown other forces against cabal.

8km82qoxtt741.jpg

I think this whole movement is just memes lol. But cool if you think Trump and Putin are the good guys then good for you, see what freedom of speech you have under Putin. But good luck i hope you get to the end of the rabbit hole

@Consept
I'm not saying that, I simply don't know if they are good or bad and that's very relative honestly.
What I know is that I don't want these satanists in power anymore for various reasons. Anyone who is fighting them is welcome, not sure if it could get any worse anymore then it's becoming with the forced vaccinations and 5G, RFID chipping agendas.

The best comparison I know is, the choice is in the worst case between Satanists and Luziferians basically. Guess which side is which.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@Consept
I'm questioning it all the time you simply don't see that process play out.
What I've seen can't be unseen. Like there isn't even a question if these crimes actually exist or would you wanna tell me elite pedo rings are a hoax? What's with Epstein then? It simply already is true how can you convince me of something else when it's already shown to be true?! By brainwashing maybe.
The question is to what extent that rabbit hole really goes and that's something I only speculate on and don't claim absolute truth on. I have no clue how big or little this really is, but everything I see speaks against it being bigger than many people can even imagine.
So there is nothing I need to be convinced of as you say it, if there is just a few of these pedos busted and it isn't that big after all that's fine by me, then these theories were wrong, but if they aren't which is very easy to see for me at least, then we absolutely have to do something about this.
I will just give you a story imagine this being the worst case possible and absolutely as nothing i claim to be true.
I've seen a thread that's been going on even before the whole Q thing, where a police investigator published some of their findings on the darknet, could that be fake? Sure, but it was very well documented and a ton of effort would have had to be put into fabricating that.
The story was that they found 20KG of dried Adrenochrome and reported it to the secret service, under Trump they actually managed to catch 15 further of such loads if I remember correctly and estimated about 60 they probably have missed in total. the 15 that were found according to estimate calculations of the officers wife would be 30000 kids that had to be tortured and killed for it and that's just a shipment from south america to Canada associated with Rothschild funded companies btw.
Now imagine this has been going on for decades? and all over the world. This is the worst case, do you get why I am so "vigilant" about this?

Edited by LaucherJunge

Ladies and gentleman, it's going down!

Bill Gates is being hit by a shitstorm. People are exposing him on every social media platform. MILLIONS of people are now realizing what's going on.

Most importantly, I just saw that none other than DONALD TRUMP decided to stop the funding to the corrupt World Health Organization (led and influenced by Bill Gates).

Bill Gates immediately responded on twitter saying Trump made a terrible decision. 

Never in a million years would I have thought that one day I'd say "thank you mr Trump"

Today is that day, I'm saying it: thank you Mr Trump! 

3 minutes ago, Tobia said:

Ladies and gentleman, it's going down!

Bill Gates is being hit by a shitstorm. People are exposing him on every social media platform. MILLIONS of people are now realizing what's going on.

Most importantly, I just saw that none other than DONALD TRUMP decided to stop the funding to the corrupt World Health Organization (led and influenced by Bill Gates).

Bill Gates immediately responded on twitter saying Trump made a terrible decision. 

Never in a million years would I have thought that one day I'd say "thank you mr Trump"

Today is that day, I'm saying it: thank you Mr Trump! 

Yes brainwashing at its finest 

Edited by Consept

@Consept
Dude I don't even know where to begin, but no i don't have any first hand account.
There is just sooo many whistleblowers on this, damn dude listen to what the people are telling you, people who don't have any financial motive and risk being killed/have been killed actually.
Do you know how many psychologist in the USA are specialized on SRA= Satanic ritual abuse? Why are they even necessary?

@Consept Trump might be limited but he's realizing that something ain't right.

Some people say "why would bill gates care what you think? He can do whatever he wants"

That is just false. He might not care if I alone say something. But when 10 million people say the same, he starts to care.

When 100 million people say the same, he starts to be scared.

When the President of the Usa stops funding his corrupt organization and wants to investigate it, then he starts to be very careful with his shady agendas.

#weainthavingit

1 minute ago, Tobia said:

@Consept Trump might be limited but he's realizing that something ain't right.

Some people say "why would bill gates care what you think? He can do whatever he wants"

That is just false. He might not care if I alone say something. But when 10 million people say the same, he starts to care.

When 100 million people say the same, he starts to be scared.

When the President of the Usa stops funding his corrupt organization and wants to investigate it, then he starts to be very careful with his shady agendas.

#weainthavingit

Cool bro but whats the contingency plan for when all the billions of medical treatment from Gates its taken out of Africa? Treatment that has saved millions of lives, are all you 10 million people gonna crowd fund and sort that out? What solution do you think is best im sure youve all researched and know where Gates is going wrong. Again have you even asked people in poverty stricken areas that hes helped their experience or what they want? Do you know what effect conspiracy theories have had on people in these communities with Aids and HIV in the past? 

Shit is ridiculous, everyone on some dumb crusade living in relative luxury typing on their computers that those in need shouldnt get they help they need because they have some at best 50/50 theory on vaccines, help might i add they themselves have gotten since birth 

@Consept
Is that so? How about funding organizations which are not organizing crime then? How about giving money to the actual African people and build a decent system, instead of supporting organizations which exploit these people?
Do you have any idea how many Child protective service organizations are involved in this?
See case of Allison Mack(convicted), see Clintons Haiti, see Mother Theresa. Of course these children are easy prey if you disguise as the one coming to help. Do you know how often children are adopted by known and convicted pedophiles? It's some really shady stuff going on with all of these welfare organizations. Red Cross is organized crime at it's finest.
You don't know how beautiful the world could be without these forces, is a phase of purging difficult? Sure it is, but is it worth it? Absolutely.

Edited by LaucherJunge

Trump recently stopped funding for geoengineering (climate manipulation) which is excelent because they will spread less harmful chemtrails.

Now he cuts funds for the WHO taht wants to put force vaccinations that will made us autist, meek, submissive and a huge list of chronic diseases to feed the pharmafia business.

The guy may have faults, but is doing great things for humanity.

@Consept I don’t really get it, people aren’t saying Trump is a saint and Bill Gates is the only bad guy out there. 

It goes wayyyy deeper than Gates and Trump lol. I would recommend watching this documentary (from an unbiased stand point) and then coming back here. 

Just so you know my background- big Lefty, heavily supported Corbyn over here in the UK last year and was strongly in favour of us remaining in the EU before finding investigating further.

P.S. I would still love a society based on love, understanding and happiness. However, the current Democratic Party does not support that one bit, not that the right are better. But the whole Right/ Left split is just another way to divide us and argue, isn’t it time we all worked together?

I wouldn’t call “brainwashing” digging deeper to find the truth!

Btw- this is hard to watch at times, be warned. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Moreira Amen! 

As an italian I was hoping you guys could get Bernie Sanders to become president. His honesty and integrity shined so bright.

But, given the current situation, and the fact that the other option is a senile case who'd certainly be a puppet of the w. h. o., I am now hoping Trump keeps his ass in the White House another 4 years.