Guest Tobia

Mr Bill Gates - conscious stage green philanthropist OR dangerous, shady elitist?

231 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Leo Gura How do you transcend judgement?

By realizing you are everything you judge.

42 minutes ago, Tobia said:

You shouldn't want mandatory, forced vaccination under any circumstance. And that is 100% the direction we are heading. Bill Gates has been a huge proponent of that.

Actually that exactly what people want.

You seem to forget how the Black plague worked and how the Native Americans were killed off.

Your libertarian-like ideology will crumble in the face of serious survival challenges, as Covid-19 is showing. Society will not care about your ideals. Society will favor survival.

Whatever your belief about vaccines is and how poorly informed you might be, forcing someone to have an injection in their veins is fascism.

No it isn't. It's fundamental survival.

Without such measures you'd already be dead.

It's the ultimate form of control. It's the most brilliant business model ever, giving a drug to perfectly healthy people. Genius.

You will see your freedom and rights be stripped away from you in the name of safety and security.

Covid19 will pass soon, the control will not.

Covid will only pass because serious measures were taken.

After 9/11 many temporary uncostitutional programs began and they should've ended soon after. They are still going on today.

Again, you would sing a different tune if a terrorist boarded your plane.

You take so much for granted. You treat terrorism as a theoretical matter rather than the reality that it is. If you don't protect people from terrorism they will kick you out of office.

(Not saying Patriot Act and NSA spying doesn't have excesses.)

In the meantime, the extreme lockdown measures will have destroyed the world economy and killed millions.

There cannot be an economy when half the population is sick and dying from lack of hospitals.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura it was always the hygiene, the access to clean water, food, sanitation and drainage systems and use of private toilets that stopped diseases. Not vaccines.

But whatever, keep believing the fear and allarmism cnn is throwing at you.

This is how you get a George w Bush 2.0

this is how your neighbours died in the Iraq war

This how surveillance and discrimination begin

This is how many cycles of lockdown and panic will give the chance to destroy all small business and make billions of people dependent on a few corporations

This is how breathing fresh air and walking in nature alone becomes illegal (it already is here in Italy)

This is how we move towards the control of the food you eat.

"Dear Leo, for your safety and security you don't get to eat organic kale, only our syntetic powder because the fresh veggies could have viruses on them and it's dangerous for the public.

We're also gonna make sure your social media feed contains only propaganda and ban everything else.

You're welcome, giant corporation."

Of course, absolutely speaking, Bill Gates is you, and hating him won't help free yourself, but it doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished or investigated relatively speaking. Just like the rapist or murderer will face the consequences for his actions. 

All I will say is do your own research on what is actually going on in the world, beyond mainstream media sources and doctors. 

One spiritual teacher on the internet doesn't have all the answers to the world's problems, and neither does a sinister billionaire, who has said he believes the world's population should be around 500 Million and follow the money, who benefits when a global vaccine is pushed...

For anyone who is interested, this is a good place to start. A worldwide mandatory vaccine is like a wet dream for Gates and his 'foundation.' 

@Leo Gura I'm surprised you have so much fear around COVID-19 because of the virus, considering your obsession with absolute and existential truths, I guess I expected you to dive deeper into relative truths. 

Mandatory vaccines are not fundamental survival lol, 99% of deaths in Italy came from people with 1,2 or more underlying health conditions, so why does anyone beyond the vulnerable have to be mandatorily vaccinated, shouldn't they get the choice for themselves? 

Enjoy your vaccine. 

Do you still think 9/11 was actually not an inside job? 

I understand if you want to distance yourself from these things due to your brand but to flat out deny anything other than what you're told is very naive. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

If you guys continue posting these conspiracy theories here you will force me to ban you. This is a misuse of the mind and not in line with the epistemic work we set out to do here.

Be careful watching all the toxic and conspiratorial videos on YT. You are going down toxic rabbit holes which will take you away from awakening.

This is not the forum for such things.

I don't fear the corona virus. Just talking about basic precautions that save lives.

Be careful getting wrapped up in these conspiratorial and cynical ideologies. They are not the way to Truth and Love.

Do I show love to a rapist or a mass murderer by letting him rape or murder? Or do I show love towards him including even love for his victims by stopping him? Kinda obvious to me.
You are projecting like crazy, as if trying to spread awareness about something and stopping suffering from happening all over the world has anything to do with a lack of Love. On the contrary it's exactly what our Love lead us to!

You are god, you are Bill Gates, then start waking yourself up, out of love. Wake Bill Gates up, wake the rapists up to the suffering they are causing.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@Leo Gura I respect your decision to not allow conspiracy theories here as it is your forum and will stop posting them and focus my time here on awakening and health/ fitness/ nutrition, are we allowed to post about 'alternative' health at least, and different methods of healing? 

I disagree with you regarding 'Conspiracy Theories' and am too not interested in many, just solely interested in the truth. Actually, you'll be surprised to know David Icke always talks about infinite awareness, infinite love, the nature of reality etc before any of the conspiracy stuff, hopefully he will get a lot of his readers interested in spirituality. He often talks about the solution being raising our consciousness and awakening, he even has done Psychedelics a few times ;) 

But, anyway, I'll stop posting them here, up to you what you want on your forum. Won't stop searching for the truth though ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

9 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

Do I show love to a rapist or a mass murderer by letting him rape or murder?

You?

Let's not pretend that you are the only thing standing in the way of rapists. Your sitting at home and talking shit online does not prevent rape. We got police and lawyers for that.

In practice your judgment and conspriacy theories toxifies your mind and spreads like a virus to others. Spreading fear, cynicism, and unconsciousness.

8 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Leo Gura I respect your decision to not allow conspiracy theories here as it is your forum and will stop posting them and focus my time here on awakening and health/ fitness/ nutrition, are we allowed to post about 'alternative' health at least, and different methods of healing? 

Good. Thank you.

Alternative healing is fine as long as it's not something harmful or wedded to a conspriacy theory.

I disagree with you regarding 'Conspiracy Theories' and am too not interested in many, just solely interested in the truth. Actually, you'll be surprised to know David Icke always talks about infinite awareness, infinite love, the nature of reality etc before any of the conspiracy stuff, hopefully he will get a lot of his readers interested in spirituality. He often talks about the solution being raising our consciousness and awakening, he even has done Psychedelics a few times

I am aware of his work.

David Icke is not Awake and he does not embody Love or the highest Truth.

He has some half-assed understanding of how reality works, filtered through his own biases and lack of consciousness.

Just because he talks about consciousness or love does not mean he really understands how they work.

I find his work to be corrupting the minds of people who should be focused on learning how to Love.

David Icke feeds peoples' base fears. You are not going to awaken that way or become a happy loving person.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You?

Let's not pretend that you are the only thing standing in the way of rapists. Your sitting at home and talking shit online does not prevent rape. We got police and lawyers for that.

In practice your judgment and conspriacy theories toxifies your mind and spreads like a virus to others. Spreading fear, cynicism, and unconsciousness.

Only together in unity we can stop that, how do we reach unity in this matter other than spreading the truth of what's going on?
Who is going to prevent the corruption going on (police and lawyers included) other than the people who are awake?
You are doing actually way more and better work than me by spreading consciousness to a ton of people sure, but I do the best I can do with the cards that are given to me.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@Leo Gura do what you have to do

It's your house, you can freely choose to silence any idea different than yours 

I'm not gonna post anything else on this forum, but it'll be interesting to talk to you in a 10-15 years :)  

I am betting $10k, with almost absolute certainty, that you will think very differently then.

The label "cOnsPiraCy" is what fox news anchors would use, congratulations

Goodbye mate

6 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

how do we reach unity in this matter other than spreading the truth of what's going on?

That's the thing though.

You have no idea what's going on. You have wild speculation and projection which you confuse for truth.

You have no idea who raped anyone. That's the truth. So think twice before starting a virtual lynch mob.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the thing though.

You have no idea what's going on. You have wild speculation which you confuse for truth.

You have no idea who raped anyone.

Because all investigative efforts are shut down/killed. That's why I would turn on the people who are shutting down the efforts and controlling the narrative until no one would dare to anymore and then we can get to actual truth. Epstein is a fact, that's not a theory at all.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@Leo Gura Out of curiosity, do you consider anti-vaxxers conspiracy theorists?

@LaucherJunge I completely understand. In every hierarchial system the leaders will spread a narrative that benefits only them individually and it's on the people to do their own research, fact-check everything the leaders say and ask them the tough questions. That's the only way to have a democracy that's really transparent.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

11 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

Epstein is a fact, that's not a theory at all.

You have no idea what Epstien's case really entailed and who was involved.

And you are whipping up a mob of mindless vigilanties that will hurt many innocent people with its mindless accusations.

You should see how it feels to be on the receiving end of a mindless pedophilia accusation. Then you will sing a different tune.

The easist thing for an online fool to do it accuse others of pedophilia. It plays right into all of the ego's fears and self-righteousness. Without any accountability.

If someone is a pedophile, prove it in court to a jury or shut your mouth.

10 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

@Leo Gura Out of curiosity, do you consider anti-vaxxers conspiracy theorists?

I myself have some legit concerns about heavy metals in vaccines.

But I don't doubt the necessity of some vaccines for serious diseases.

It's a complex issue with delicate tradeoffs.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have no idea what Epstien's case really entailed and who was involved.

And you are whipping up a mob of mindless vigilanties that will hurt many innocent people with its mindless accusations.

You should see how it feels to be on the receiving end of a mindless pedophilia accusation. Then you will sing a different tune.

I myself have some legit concerns about heavy metals in vaccines.

But I don't doubt the necessity of some vaccines for serious diseases.

It's a complex issue with delicate tradeoffs.

@Leo Gura 

why did the goverment stop  funding Hardvard studies on vaccine side effects and injuries?

Why is the there a specific Court for vaccine injury in which the damages are paid by taxpayers?

Despite its immensely high bar, us taxpayers already paid $4.2 billion in damages to people damaged or killed by vaccines.

Why is there a specific act to remove ALL liability and responsibility of pharmaceutical companies in regards to vaccines?

Why italian scientists who found nanoparticles in them are being silenced and sometimes mysteriously killed?

These are not speculations, it's history

5 minutes ago, Tobia said:

@Leo Gura 

why did the goverment stop  funding Hardvard studies on vaccine side effects and injuries?

Why is the there a specific Court for vaccine injury in which the damages are paid by taxpayers?

Despite its immensely high bar, us taxpayers already paid $4.2 billion in damages to people damaged or killed by vaccines.

Why is there a specific act to remove ALL liability and responsibility of pharmaceutical companies in regards to vaccines?

Why italian scientists who found nanoparticles in them are being silenced and sometimes mysteriously killed?

These are not speculations, it's history

This is not a topic for this forum.

I'm not going to litigate all those points here.

Vaccines are a public need and I'm not saying they don't have some side-effects. When you have small pox or Black Death, there's a cost to stopping it but the cost of not stopping it is far worse.

@Leo Gura
My argument was about actual investigations. I am well aware that mindless accusations are problematic, but if there is a basis like being able to investigate all of the visitors of Epsteins island, what speaks against such an investigation and how is it that it hasn't been done?

@Tobia there are ways to lead him to begin questioning, unfortunately we can’t do the work for him.
I believe he’s stuck between political ideology and discovering the truth behind health; I mean what if he actually considered the terrain theory for disease to be more accurate than germ theory? For me that was the game changer, experiential evidence and finding the right Info that backs it up 

antivacciners really have some similarities to flat earthers – why are vaccines developed again? ah yes it was because you can die from these illnesses – ah yes in a vaccine is either living or dead material of the virus or bacteria – can i die if i have shellfish allergy if i eat a little bit? do i die if i eat a whole bunch of it? there is always a rest risq. what if we would expose everyone who is not vaccinated to all the illnesses which got eliminated by vaccines? ah yes i completely forgot.

how was this again about flying – its actually a simulater if we really would leave the ground in a plane we would drop down at the end of the world because of the air turbulences.

i also never fly because of thrombosis risk and because of high radiation.

Edited by remember

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Tobia there are ways to lead him to begin questioning, unfortunately we can’t do the work for him.
I believe he’s stuck between political ideology and discovering the truth behind health; I mean what if he actually considered the terrain theory for disease to be more accurate than germ theory? For me that was the game changer, experiential evidence and finding the right Info that backs it up 

Exactly right. He'll get there. His understanding of health is probably limited and biased by american media and culture. The most chronically obese and drugged up population on the planet.

But he's amazingly knowledgeable in so many other fields and I'll gladly keep listening and getting mind blown by his youtube videos :)