Guest Tobia

Mr Bill Gates - conscious stage green philanthropist OR dangerous, shady elitist?

231 posts in this topic

this is such a popcorn thread?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

You know what I find crazy is that conspiracy theorists never ask say Africans who would be in receipt of the vaccine, who's very lives might depend on it what they think of the situation. 

You say no one should be forced to have vaccines, nowhere have I seen its forced btw, but your intention is to force them not to have it, you don't care about freedom of choice, only your agenda. Are you thinking that they're not properly educated and you need to educate them on vaccines? Then what's the plan? 

Did you know 950 people a day were dying from hiv and aids in South Africa at one point and lots more people died because conspiracy theories mainly from the west slowed down treatment as it added fuel to the fire of right wing white south Africans? 

Are you so 100% sure in your beliefs that you're willing to let millions die if you're wrong? Which is a definite consequence if Bill Gates help is taken out of Africa. You talk about being on the wrong side of history, say you succeed with anti vaxx and millions die or say you're right millions will still die because you're not giving solutions all you'll be able to say is 'I was right', well done I'm happy for your ego. 

I'm still yet to see any concrete proof or even any wet cement proof that anything actually happened, all I'm asking for is something not from a right wing source, not propaganda that says bill Gates has killed millions of people or anything that justify the hate he's getting. 

If you're interested in what an African thinks he's an op Ed from a south African journalist, I'm sure you won't read it as for some reason their opinions don't matter in the anti vaxx mission but here it is anyway - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businesslive.co.za/amp/fm/opinion/2020-04-09-justice-malala-5g-bill-gates-and-anti-vaxxers-how-mad-conspiracies-set-sa-up-for-tragedy/

@Consept Did you actually see Out of Shadows? There should be your answer to the question why there is no mainstream source backing this up.
If there were a mainstream source backing this up he would have been charged already.
We are talking about a corrupt system and you want us to dismantle this system by it's own resources, well that's hard.

@Consept I'd be very happy for anyone to be able to choose whether to they want Bill Gates' cocktail in their veins or not

After all, if they work so well and you take it, why do you care so much If I choose to not take it? 

It's not gonna be like that, it'll be forced.

Except for one specific country that has remained sane throughout all of this: Sweden

A beautiful private airplane is gonna take my ass there as soon as fascist measures are announced here in italy :)

if they’ll let you in. maybe you are lucky and already have developed antigens, then you don’t need to be vaccinated.

16 minutes ago, Tobia said:

@Consept I'd be very happy for anyone to be able to choose whether to they want Bill Gates' cocktail in their veins or not

After all, if they work so well and you take it, why do you care so much If I choose to not take it? 

It's not gonna be like that, it'll be forced.

Except for one specific country that has remained sane throughout all of this: Sweden

A beautiful private airplane is gonna take my ass there as soon as fascist measures are announced here in italy :)

No one's saying you have to take it, problem is when you have really just speculation and projection and spread it, it can have a detrimental affect on others. The more realistic thing to say about this whole Gates thing is he's trying to do what he can do, maybe there are some issues with vaccines but on the whole they've been positive, in fact part of the reason why a lot of us are not paralysed or dead is specifically because of vaccines. What is the evil that Gates has done I really don't get this. I'm not looking for a mainstream source @LaucherJunge just something that isn't propaganda and that is a neutral viewpoint.

Did anyone read the article from the South African journo? No, not important? OK go back to telling Africans what's best for them 

@remember I’m still amazed that you don’t know...(Or rather you feel this way still) I’d like to PM for a discussion 

@Conseptyoure aggravating peeps here with your ignorance and obsession with finding “credible” sources. If it was that easy, we wouldn’t have this entire divide between the truths of perception, now until you can comfortably say you completely understand where no vaxxers are coming from in their beliefs, you haven’t researched enough mate. Don’t forget, they were all once like you, many not even wanting to believe otherwise :ph34r:

@Conseptbtw read the article, pretty basic eye roller :S

Edited by DrewNows

@Consept
Everything you will be presented with that is not mainstream is automatically not neutral for you, see the faulty logic here?
Oh right, because forced vaccination is not telling them what's best for them.

40 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@remember I’m still amazed that you don’t know...(Or rather you feel this way still) I’d like to PM for a discussion 

what am i not knowing? thought not knowing is always a way to understand. i just feel in a sense that even if some vaccines might be rather a game with a fourty to sixty chance some are important. if my autoimmune is because of vaccination - ok, but i‘d still do it again to protect some babies from dying. i understand a bunch, even though i do know nothing. aluminium in the vaccination, shit - still better than lead and maybe they‘ll find another solution. this is a fight about information rather than it is about actually people dying - no one has a monopoly on information.

edit: after reading the news i guess i know what you are talking about. 9,3 percent.

Edited by remember

19 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Conseptyoure aggravating peeps here with your ignorance and obsession with finding “credible” sources. If it was that easy, we wouldn’t have this entire divide between the truths of perception, now until you can comfortably say you completely understand where no vaxxers are coming from in their beliefs, you haven’t researched enough mate. Don’t forget, they were all once like you, many not even wanting to believe otherwise :ph34r:

@Conseptbtw read the article, pretty basic eye roller :S

Bro listen im not asking for evidence because im trying to challenge you or trying to be right. So many people are talking about this so i looked into with an open mind like ok this could be true lets see, i looked myself, looked at studies, looked at bill gates reasoning, looked at actual results of vaccinations in Africa, looked at why they are getting vaccinations. I couldnt see anything nefarious, theres some issues with ingredients etc but on the whole it looks like its a positive. But of course i could definitely be wrong right so im asking a so called enlightened community for literally any credible source, or even better statistics that clearly show why these are a net negative. I dont know whats in the mans heart so i cant say if that there is or isnt any evil intention behind him but neither can you, my leaning would be he seems to be wanting to do good and it is from a good place because ive seen millionaires not doing it from a good place and trust me it looks completely different, but thats my experience and yours might be different, fair enough. But taking his mindset out of it which we have to as if were being honest we do not know anymore than we completely know whats going on in our partners minds, where are the stats or anything to justify so much outrage, again i actually want to learn i havent made up my mind at all, but i have only ever been presented with propaganda which is essentially in some cases is taking things out of context, some obvious agenda against him (a picture with bill gates made to look like the devil was one of the sources in this thread).

But thats fine if there arent any sources, maybe he did pay like what a million families to keep quiet plus all the doctors bla bla bla he has enough money. So what are we basing this on then, if we say theres no evidence or credible sources, what is the argument, do we just feel like hes bad? I mean he hasnt said anything directly himself neither has his team, neither has anyone around him. Is it a documentary is that where all the info has come from? I dont mean to sound disingenuous because im not but i honestly dont get it. People saying i havent researched enough, then obviously you have so where is the evidence?

@Consept Watch the Documentary Fall Cabal part 1-10, then the big picture will become apparent to you.
Wikileaks is the most solid evidence we have for all this stuff, but yeah it's not such much about Bill Gates. You think Bill Gates is such a big fish, think again. Yes he is big relatively speaking but there are much bigger ones.

4 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Consept Watch the Documentary Fall Cabal part 1-10, then the big picture will become apparent to you.
Wikileaks is the most solid evidence we have for all this stuff, but yeah it's not such much about Bill Gates. You think Bill Gates is such a big fish, think again. Yes he is big relatively speaking but there are much bigger ones.

Yeah it does always seem to come down to documentaries on youtube, not belittling that but just find it interesting. So one thing ive noticed with all these documentaries is that they almost always have only right wing contributors (Kevin Shipp & Liz Crokin in out of the shadows), and very often lead toward blue so they talk about christianity as a default or what you should be. They never directly say who produced it but they will say its been produced by patriots or something like that. You might say 'of course they wont say because the powerful will get them', Id say most likely its produced by the powerful on the right wing and they need to disguise that so they hide behind 'patriots'. Maybe im wrong but the rhetoric is definitely right wing. Theres a lot of money put into these docs, where do you think that comes from out of nowhere, the 'patriots' that produced are probably in the 1% themselves. 

So is it possible that theyve just found another way to manipulate you to go to their political side? 

@Consept
Everything is possible. Maybe it's possible that your conception of right and left is totally scewd. Again had this in the other thread already, who the media claims to be right is not always right and if left is a swamp full of cabal, that's unfortunate. This is not about political agendas, this is about exposing what is true! Media is about political agendas, not so much the truth movement.

We have this interesting case here in Germany, a famous singer Xavier Naidoo is actually publicly exposing this whole conspiracy and talking openly about it, the media absolutely slams him for this and he lost all of his reputation but people are still backing him because they know he is telling the truth. Why would he destroy his own career for the right wing agenda as you call it?
He made statements that seem right to the media brainwashed people but are simply the truth of what's going on and in no way racist.

Edited by LaucherJunge

2 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Consept
Everything is possible. Maybe it's possible that your conception of right and left is totally scewd. Again had this in the other thread already, who the media claims to be right is not always right and if left is a swamp full of cabal, that's unfortunate. This is not about political agendas, this is about exposing what is true! Media is about political agendas, not so much the truth movement.

The people in front of the truth movement i believe have good intentions (good intentions lead to hell as they say), i believe they believe what theyre saying and probably dont have any political agendas, in fact they probably lean left but the people behind the movement 100% have an agenda, i mean thats very very obvious, as i mentioned the doc that you shared and suggested i watch is very obviously backed by right wing people, both from the language they use, their rhetoric, the fact that theyre directly attacking democrats. I mean any doc can be funded by anyone it doesnt make it bad inherently that its funded by them but they are very obviously pushing an agenda its not a neutral film in anyway. Youve been tricked to think everyone else is pawns youre potentially spreading right wing propaganda and your defending it to the death, just from you being on this forum and understanding certain things id say youre at a higher level than average in terms of development  but even youve been tricked and you dont see it. One thing is right these people are very powerful, do you not think they see the potential in being able to bring those against them with a well produced documentary to engage truthers who will in turn engage the masses? This is high level inception, i mean thats my conspiracy theory anyway haha

2 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Leo Gura
My argument was about actual investigations. I am well aware that mindless accusations are problematic, but if there is a basis like being able to investigate all of the visitors of Epsteins island, what speaks against such an investigation and how is it that it hasn't been done?

By all means, let the FBI investigate crime.

How do you know they aren't investigating it?

And keep in mind, an investigation is only possible if there is good evidence. Tons of crime goes uninvestigated because the evidence is not strong enough. This doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. The FBI works very hard to nail criminals but it's difficult work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@LaucherJunge I like this documentary a lot, sadly it is kinda hijacked by a lot of far right supporters that are using conspiracies as a means to push an agenda. 

I don’t think Trump is at all the good guy Q Anon make him out to be, could be wrong of course. 

However, the parts about pizza gate, the royal families etc are very eye opening and a horrible watch to see what has been happening all this time. 

Problem is when conspiracies are used to push a politician or whatever, it’s clear there’s an agenda there. In reality there’s good and bad guys on the left and right, both are likely as bad as each other. All I will say, is sadly, many “positive” things will/ could be hijacked by those in the shadows and used in a poor manner. 

The perfect example is UBI, this could be an incredibly helpful income, or it could be used as a form of control. 

Same as veganism, at its core it is a beautiful message about equality of all beings. And, can be incredibly healthy with organic wholefoods.

Or it can be used to mass produce synthetic food incredibly cheap and remove local farmers and replace them with Corporations. (This is coming from a vegan) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Consept @LfcCharlie4
It's not based by right wing people, it's based by people who look past left and right.
It argues to an extent against the fascist leftist agenda that is going on right now, but that's because it's part of the cabal. George Soros is funding all of the antifa crap, he is funding and organizing the demos and paying people for going to the demos. Some leftist even claim their money they didn't recieve from him after protest. Same for immigrant waves, it's all funded by this guy. The doc exposes how exactly the fraud is done right there. Exposing lies, telling the truth is no political agenda, all political agendas are trying to twist the truth, this is exposing the actual truth.
Shock message for you guys, Trump is not a racist. Yes he is right wing, but he is not racist. Right=racist is simply a lie, you are brainwashed to believe it.
Now are there more racist people in the right wing? Yes for sure. Doesn't make it right to lie and cause even bigger problems by electing the biggest liers, manipulators, satanists and pedos the history has ever seen. But that's just my opinion, I know you'll not agree with this.

I'm not an american citizen so I guess I'm lucky not to have had the amount of propaganda brainwashing many americans had, but that the democrats are literally Satan in disguise is soo damn obvious, I'd rather take the obvious Luziferian Trump then. He did more good than most of your past presidents combined and still the witch hunt continues.
Damn he killed the damn FED, don't you get how much of a historic moment that is?

@Leo Gura
Actually I am certain they are investigating it now that Trump is in charge.
There are over 163000 sealed indictments incoming: https://qmap.pub/cases

Edited by LaucherJunge

13 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Consept @LfcCharlie4
It's not based by right wing people, it's based by people who look past left and right.
It argues to an extent against the fascist leftist agenda that is going on right now, but that's because it's part of the cabal. George Soros is funding all of the antifa crap, he is funding and organizing the demos and paying people for going to the demos. Some leftist even claim their money they didn't recieve from him after protest. Same for immigrant waves, it's all funded by this guy. The doc exposes how exactly the fraud is done right there. Exposing lies, telling the truth is no political agenda, all political agendas are trying to twist the truth, this is exposing the actual truth.
Shock message for you guys, Trump is not a racist. Yes he is right wing, but he is not racist. Right=racist is simply a lie, you are brainwashed to believe it.
Now are there more racist people in the right wing? Yes for sure. Doesn't make it right to lie and cause even bigger problems by electing the biggest liers, manipulators, satanists and pedos the history has ever seen. But that's just my opinion, I know you'll not agree with this.

I'm not an american citizen so I guess I'm lucky not to have had the amount of propaganda brainwashing many americans had, but that the democrats are literally Satan in disguise is soo damn obvious, I'd rather take the obvious Luziferian Trump then. He did more good than most of your past presidents combined and still the witch hunt continues.
Damn he killed the damn FED, don't you get how much of a historic moment that is?

@Leo Gura
Actually I am certain they are investigating it now that Trump is in charge.
There are over 163000 sealed indictments incoming: https://qmap.pub/cases

Im sure theres plenty of devliry on the left as well, its not really about right and left for me its more about whos behind them and what are their intentions. 

But anyway just to pick you on the trump not being racist point, im not sure that he is but im sure hes done plenty of things that directly affect black people and i would say specifically because theyre black. Take for example the central park 5, he took a full page advert out in the new york times calling that these 5 minors, kids in fact all under the age of 16, (all of them black or latino) should be given the death penalty for allegedly raping a female jogger in the park despite pretty much no evidence against them, in the end they got lengthy prison sentances until they were fully exonerated by a confession and dna evidence. Now of course we dont know that is racist he couldve just wanted what he thought was justice but at best its ridiculously irresponsible and could have ended in the deaths of 5 innocent boys. So hes either dangerously dumb or racist i dont know whats worse for a sitting president. You might say oh but that was 30 years ago, he was asked last year and still didnt apologise or admit he was wrong.

Apart from that theres numerous stories of him having racist policies on his buildings and tenants. So i dont know i will always judge a man by his actions.

Yes im not saying democrats are angels, im not american either but its clear to see there are a lot of issues in politics, having said that Trump could be very dangerous as were seeing now with the pandemic, but having him in power maybe the step we need to evolve past it. 

@Consept Is it Trump who is dangerous or is it the game he has to play to stop the cabal that is dangerous?
Now I don't know about the allegations you post about him but this is literally nothing compared to the crimes many democrats are said to have committed.
Democrats are pushing against Hydroxychloroquine so damn hard because they want the vaccination to happen. It's evident that it's incredibly effective against covid.
Also they are pushing early mail voting so they can cheat, so blatantly obvious that it's getting funny how desperate they've become.
Trump now stopped all funding for the WHO and now they are being investigated, do you think that's a coincidence? The same WHO funded by the man himself Bill Gates?

Edited by LaucherJunge