Bulgarianspirit

Debunking Solipsism confusion All is one in a positive way

260 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Those are just empty words.

You have no consciousness yet of what God is.

But maybe one day you will.

Thank you for the work that you're doing for us.

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The difference is, you are God.

This part requires serious awakening to see.

What is God? You are not conscious of that at all.

Ask yourself this simple question: have you ever seen the back side of an object, ever?

Well, there you go. The answer is so obvious it was right under your nose the whole time. Stop asusming stuff which isn't literally here.

That's a pure phenomenology.  Or even idealism. 

Berkeley said : "being is perceiving or being perceived" ; And you say there is only one perceiver ... so the only thing he perceive is all what is... 

Make sense. 

So the process is : starting as a baby thinking that the only thing that is , is yourself and what you see ; losing that feeling when you grow up and need to survive into the world ; doubting all with pyrrhonism ; realizing that you're God ; and then, coming back to the first step but with this knowledge. 

Is my analysis right ? 

@charles1 phenomenology is knocking on the door of nonduality but isn't quite the same thing (still too much categorization and fantasy). Idealism is way way way off. Idealism does not understand the difference between actuality and concept.

When Leo uses the word "imagination," he means something totally different from your average ideas and thoughts. Idealism, not so much. They still have some sense that "reality" can be grasped through human mind-activity (ideas and thoughts). There is still hidden subconscious duality that is taken for granted, such as "there is an intelligence within me (separate from the rest of the perceived world) that is doing activity." Even the idealist believes that, even if they deny physicality and matter.

There is no single process. Maybe you are describing your own process, but that is by no means universal :)

It's Love.

@Galyna You’re very welcome. Thank you for having an open mind and ears to hear. Er... or eyes to read, whatever, haha. 

I wish I could tell you that you would most likely have a direct experience of The Absolute with just months of meditation and self-inquiry, or some other non-chemical method.  Unfortunately, this has not worked for myself or really anyone I know of.  I’ve had plenty of “Aha!” Moments or leaps in consciousness when thinking about it conceptually, but I could never induce a direct experience of it even with over 5000 hours of meditation.  

This is not to say that meditation is useless.  It’s great training to keep your mind quiet and keep your focus on the present moment, which will naturally keep you calm and it will make you far more likely to have a breakthrough during a trip.  I still meditate every day myself, but just not with the intention of having an awakening experience. If it happens, then cool, but I just do it as an exercise in quieting my mind and being in the present moment, which is very important for this work either way.  

Best of luck on your journey. 

@The Lucid Dreamer Thank you for the advice.:) I am not against of any psychedelic’s pursuit. However, I do not know any people or places where they would practice them in a safely manner. I have never tried any drugs, whatsoever. I just can not go outside and ask unknown sources. It is not safe. It is great that you are doing meditations. :) 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Leo Gura Please read these words carefully.

By definition, finite is limited, meaning it is not all there is. This character, this human avatar is but one drop in the infinite ocean of God, one puzzle piece, one single pixel on the infinite screen of God. I know that, at a deeper level, I am simultaneously all drops, all puzzle pieces, all pixels. But, no matter how paradoxical it may seem, so is everyone else. In this temporary expression of my ultimate Self, I have intentionally decided to create the experience of dividing myself infinitely into every being and object you see before you. While it is true that I have not actually divided myself, (mechanically speaking), the experience of being divided is real. This would all be pointless if it wasn't.

In the mind of God, your temporary avatar is just as imaginary as every other one. But at the deepest level, the consciousness beneath each avatar is sentient, is totally alive.

This sentience, this alive awareness is the same for absolutely everyone, whether that's a person, a computer, a tree, an ant, or the very ground you walk on. There would be no reason for God to temporarily project itself as each of these things if there wasn't something real about every single of them; if there wasn't something absolutely real being gained from it doing so. In fact, because God-consciousness is all there is, it would be impossible for there to be absolutely nothing real about everything there is, (including people) even in this illusory realm.

Therefore, believing that one single finite, dualistic, therefore limited, egoic human self is the only sentient entity there is, is incredibly delusional. I do not intend to offend you with these words at all, this is simply the Truth I have come to realize. If you truly believed this yourself as your words suggest, you would not continue to make videos or respond to anyone here. Even you must know that there is something totally real, no matter how deeply hidden or veiled, about everyone you interact with.

You are dangerously misleading many of your followers. I seriously advise you to re-evaluate the words you constantly speak and to learn to develop some compassion.

Edited by gk9872

@The Lucid Dreamer Have you really stomached the notion that others are just a part of your imagination? If yes, it should liberate you from any negative feelings.

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna I’m not perfect by any means.  Intellectually speaking, I understand other people are a fiction my mind is manifesting.  But in the heat of the moment, it’s hard to be fully conscious of that, especially when you have to deal with the consequences of other people’s opinions and actions towards you. 

As far as stomaching the truth of it, I somehow managed to come to terms with it when I was in stage Orange as a materialist atheist. Not completely, but I somehow was able to put the pieces together that other people are really just a force of nature that I have to deal with like anything else. There is no real agency beneath their actions or thoughts, and if I were them(which I am, but I didn’t realize that at the time) I would be doing exactly what they are doing. The same way that I myself(as the ego, Chase)have no real agency or free will, but I am just Consciousness merely watching Chase do what Chase does.

As far as the existential loneliness that can come along with this realization... I never really struggled with it that much, because I realized very young(and I mean like at age 10 or so) that whether or not other people are real, I am always alone in my own head, and that it’s not possible to fully connect with another.  So I seemed to have come to terms with that notion very early in life.  Not going to say it did not make me depressed for a time.

I suppose the way in which this realization liberates one from suffering, is it rids you of your expectations of other people and it makes you realize that other people can’t help but do what they do, so what is the point in getting upset?  Not only that, but you understand that if you get upset with another person, you’re only getting upset with yourself.  You understand that you literally are that other person, so you can’t help but be understanding and compassionate towards them.  It’s the very thing that allows you to truly Love.  

Perfect selflessness through perfect selfishness, haha. Funny how it goes full circle like that.

Also, I somehow find peace in the idea of being completely alone. I don’t even know if I can tell you why. I personally just love being alone, and I spend most of my time outside of work alone in nature meditating and contemplating these things.  Which is what I’m doing right now. :P It’s like I’m free to just bask in the beauty and splendor of God’s/My creation without being bogged down by the ignorance and existential apathy of others. To me it feels like hanging out with God, in a sense. 

How do you feel about it? Is it a depressing notion to you? 

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

4 hours ago, gk9872 said:

By definition, finite is limited, meaning it is not all there is. This character, this human avatar is but one drop in the infinite ocean of God, one puzzle piece, one single pixel on the infinite screen of God. I know that, at a deeper level, I am simultaneously all drops, all puzzle pieces, all pixels. But, no matter how paradoxical it may seem, so is everyone else. In this temporary expression of my ultimate Self, I have intentionally decided to create the experience of dividing myself infinitely into every being and object you see before you. While it is true that I have not actually divided myself, (mechanically speaking), the experience of being divided is real. This would all be pointless if it wasn't.

In the mind of God, your temporary avatar is just as imaginary as every other one. But at the deepest level, the consciousness beneath each avatar is sentient, is totally alive.

This sentience, this alive awareness is the same for absolutely everyone, whether that's a person, a computer, a tree, an ant, or the very ground you walk on. There would be no reason for God to temporarily project itself as each of these things if there wasn't something real about every single of them; if there wasn't something absolutely real being gained from it doing so. In fact, because God-consciousness is all there is, it would be impossible for there to be absolutely nothing real about everything there is, (including people) even in this illusory realm.

Therefore, believing that one single finite, dualistic, therefore limited, egoic human self is the only sentient entity there is, is incredibly delusional. I do not intend to offend you with these words at all, this is simply the Truth I have come to realize. If you truly believed this yourself as your words suggest, you would not continue to make videos or respond to anyone here. Even you must know that there is something totally real, no matter how deeply hidden or veiled, about everyone you interact with.

You are dangerously misleading many of your followers. I seriously advise you to re-evaluate the words you constantly speak and to learn to develop some compassion.

You are not grasping what is being said in this thread.  And i can appreciate that.  Go back and read the thread again carefully.    Actually the delusion is thinking there is any separation whatsoever.  That is the illusion. Because all separation is imaginary.  This is extremely radical.  Yes, the Truth is definitely dangerous to the ego.   Because to truly become conscious of Truth is the cessation of everything you previously thought you were.  It is a radical recontexualization.  

If this conversation triggers you than that's fine.  You are not ready to awaken yet.   This is not for everyone.   But if you truly want to discover the nature of reality and your true nature than this is the place to be.

He is not misleading his followers he is showing them Truth and not dicking around it like so many teachers out there do that either aren't fully awake or are worried about soothing other's mental instability or maybe even their own public image.

I can vouch for this facet of awakening because i became conscious of it directly.  Others here have too.  It's not an easy one to stomach at first but its worth it in the end.  

It's also a very key facet in becoming fully awake to being God.  Its very important that it is clarified - but its not something that can really be explained you just have to awaken to it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Da77en said:

@Leo Gura

I've had some awakenings and realizations but I want to see if they correlate to what you're saying. Are you conscious of previous lives? If they exist you could be interacting with yourself from previous lives because time doesn't exist. You know that you're conscious and I know that I'm conscious, both are right, what you are experiencing now is the god head, and what I'm experiencing now is the god head. The only difference is the god head can only experience itself one at a time, and the previous lives are the distinction. Basically what I am saying is that from every single persons perspective, they are conscious, but because time doesn't exist everyone sees themselves as the god head and no one is wrong, because you're just interacting with yourself from previous lives.

I have become conscious that there is no such thing as lives, past or present.

Past lives are imaginary.

8 hours ago, gk9872 said:

@Leo Gura You keep saying others are imaginary. I can see how their physical bodies and limited egos (even my own) are not real, just like in a video game, it's all virtual.

But how can you say that the one consciousness that is choosing to express or project itself as them, is also imaginary? Isn't consciousness the only thing that is real?  Isn't the one consciousness the ultimate real player of the entire video game, in all of its limited dualistic forms that it is deciding to temporarily project itself as? Please explain.

When did I say that consciousness is imaginary? I never said that.

Consciousness is the one substance of reality. Consciousness imagines all things. But that doesn't mean consciousness itself is imagined.

6 hours ago, charles1 said:

That's a pure phenomenology.  Or even idealism. 

Berkeley said : "being is perceiving or being perceived" ; And you say there is only one perceiver ... so the only thing he perceive is all what is... 

Make sense. 

That is in the right direction, but that's still not radical enough for Awakening.

So the process is : starting as a baby thinking that the only thing that is , is yourself and what you see ; losing that feeling when you grow up and need to survive into the world ; doubting all with pyrrhonism ; realizing that you're God ; and then, coming back to the first step but with this knowledge. 

Is my analysis right ? 

When you Awaken, you realize that you never started as a baby. You imagine that.

God is not knowledge. God is what you are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, gk9872 said:

Sorry to break it to you, but you are not Awake.

This sentience, this alive awareness is the same for absolutely everyone, whether that's a person, a computer, a tree, an ant, or the very ground you walk on.

What you're not conscious of yet is that you are imagining all of that. You are assuming that all of those objects have some independent existence or reality, which they don't at all outside your mind.

There is no "everyone". There is only you, God, dreaming everyone up.

There would be no reason for God to temporarily project itself as each of these things if there wasn't something real about every single of them; if there wasn't something absolutely real being gained from it doing so.

Haha!

The reason for the illusion is precisely because there is no other way to create reality.

The only thing gained is the illusion of reality.

God is not temporarily projecting itself as many things. God is you, right here, right now. The end.

Therefore, believing that one single finite, dualistic, therefore limited, egoic human self is the only sentient entity there is, is incredibly delusional. I do not intend to offend you with these words at all, this is simply the Truth I have come to realize.

That has never been my claim. Like I said, AWAKENING IS NOT SOLIPSISM! Stop making this confusion.

Like I said, you are not Awake and you are misunderstanding this discussion and my claims.

My compassion is in helping you realize you are not yet Awake. I am not going to compromise with your illusions in the way that you want.

There are levels of illusion of which you are not yet aware, so you are trapped inside and stubborn about it.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

. Like I said, AWAKENING IS NOT SOLIPSISM! Stop making this confusion.

For some reason this seems to be a huge confusion but i think only awakening to full Godhood clears this up.  Its definitely a trap to be noted.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Leo, welcome back B|. I have to ask You something to clarify this for Myself. 

You say there are no past lives and one was never born that it is all imagined up in the "now" moment like a background-origin script/story. 

Which means that this life is all there is? I mean, we have to ask if there were no past lives, does that mean that before "Leo" life-time You never existed prior to Leo being imagined by God?

This is all very exciting and fresh perspectives/knowledge, I have to say.

Edited by WHO IS

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

For some reason this seems to be a huge confusion but i think only awakening to full Godhood clears this up.  Its definitely a trap to be noted.   

Yeah, maybe some time in the future Leo could just make a quick like 30-40 minute video just clearing up the misconception.  It seems like there’s a quite a few people who can’t seem to see the difference, though I’m sure they are just a vocal minority.

22 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

You say there are no past lives and one was never born that it is all imagined up in the "now" moment like a background-origin script/story. 

Yes

Which means that this life is all there is? I mean, we have to ask if there were no past lives, does that mean that before "Leo" life-time You never existed prior to Leo being imagined by God?

It's more twisted than that. I have existed in this moment for Eternity. As God. Leo is just some idea God overlays on top of the present moment. Like putting on a mask. There is no reason why you could not pretend right now that you are Leo. That would be as true as me pretending to be Leo. Leo is an imaginary thing. You could imagine you are Leo, or Arnold, or Trump, or Jesus. These are all just masks God can wear. But right now you're too busy wearing your personal mask because you think it is real and true. You think that you cannot be Jesus because that wouldn't be true. But that assumes there is a true mask. But all masks are imaginary. You can pretend to be Jesus from this day forth and it will be as true as the actual Jesus. Since "the actual Jesus" has never been anything more than your imagination!

The mistake you're making is that you're still assuming the existence of a past. Notice how you say, "before Leo life-time". That assumes a past which is real. But the "before Leo life-time" is something you are imagining right now! You are creating the past by imagining it. There never was a "before Leo life-time" and there will never be an after Leo life-time. That is, unless you imagine it to be so. If I start imagining that I'm a kangaroo, then that will be who I am at that moment. If I stop imagining altogether, then I will be Nothing/Formless.

If you imagine you had a past life, that becomes true for you. But when you Awaken you realize all of that was imagination at play and none of it was anything solid.

48 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are not grasping what is being said in this thread.  And i can appreciate that.  Go back and read the thread again carefully.    Actually the delusion is thinking there is any separation whatsoever.  That is the illusion. Because all separation is imaginary.  This is extremely radical.  Yes, the Truth is definitely dangerous to the ego.   Because to truly become conscious of Truth is the cessation of everything you previously thought you were.  It is a radical recontexualization.  

If this conversation triggers you than that's fine.  You are not ready to awaken yet.   This is not for everyone.   But if you truly want to discover the nature of reality and your true nature than this is the place to be.

He is not misleading his followers he is showing them Truth and not dicking around it like so many teachers out there do that either aren't fully awake or are worried about soothing other's mental instability or maybe even their own public image.

I can vouch for this facet of awakening because i became conscious of it directly.  Others here have too.  It's not an easy one to stomach at first but its worth it in the end.  

It's also a very key facet in becoming fully awake to being God.  Its very important that it is clarified - but its not something that can really be explained you just have to awaken to it.

what the actual fuck

But then you guys are living in parallel universes of what? Is the only explanation to what leo and you is saying

If total awakening is realizing the universe is your present moment, then while im typing this you don´t exist. How then have you been able to awaken then and tell me all of this? Because you have existed independently of me. If this is not true, and I can hope this is not solipsism, then the only way this could be possible is if each one of us is living in their own universe with its own "present moment".

Anyway I know this only get solved with direct experience but it just blows my mind that you guys are being serious and literal in that all that exists is the present NOW and other persons are just projections LOL

Very interesting... ,    So the "now" moment is all there "IS" then, what happens when the "human" that people call Leo "dies"? It is/will be something that God will imagine also isn't it ;) ?  Then how it would "look" like form your POV, if I may ask? I mean, the process of God imagining Human-Leo to die. 

Also when lets I or You (Leo), get an illness out of nowhere, and I don't even know what the illness is and I don't want to have it, is it me who gave me this illness? Because, I have health issues that I 100% do not want to have, but yet I still have it. 

Why would I imagine and give this illness to myself? Seems not productive/sane. 

Edited by WHO IS

3 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@Galyna I’m not perfect by any means.  Intellectually speaking, I understand other people are a fiction my mind is manifesting.  But in the heat of the moment, it’s hard to be fully conscious of that, especially when you have to deal with the consequences of other people’s opinions and actions towards you. 

As far as stomaching the truth of it, I somehow managed to come to terms with it when I was in stage Orange as a materialist atheist. Not completely, but I somehow was able to put the pieces together that other people are really just a force of nature that I have to deal with like anything else. There is no real agency beneath their actions or thoughts, and if I were them(which I am, but I didn’t realize that at the time) I would be doing exactly what they are doing. The same way that I myself(as the ego, Chase)have no real agency or free will, but I am just Consciousness merely watching Chase do what Chase does.

As far as the existential loneliness that can come along with this realization... I never really struggled with it that much, because I realized very young(and I mean like at age 10 or so) that whether or not other people are real, I am always alone in my own head, and that it’s not possible to fully connect with another.  So I seemed to have come to terms with that notion very early in life.  Not going to say it did not make me depressed for a time.

I suppose the way in which this realization liberates one from suffering, is it rids you of your expectations of other people and it makes you realize that other people can’t help but do what they do, so what is the point in getting upset?  Not only that, but you understand that if you get upset with another person, you’re only getting upset with yourself.  You understand that you literally are that other person, so you can’t help but be understanding and compassionate towards them.  It’s the very thing that allows you to truly Love.  

Perfect selflessness through perfect selfishness, haha. Funny how it goes full circle like that.

Also, I somehow find peace in the idea of being completely alone. I don’t even know if I can tell you why. I personally just love being alone, and I spend most of my time outside of work alone in nature meditating and contemplating these things.  Which is what I’m doing right now. :P It’s like I’m free to just bask in the beauty and splendor of God’s/My creation without being bogged down by the ignorance and existential apathy of others. To me it feels like hanging out with God, in a sense. 

How do you feel about it? Is it a depressing notion to you? 

Actually, it feels relaxing to think about it, but at the same time it is very depressing. I do not even know how to explain this....

From one side no need to worry about how you look, how others perceive you. They do not talk about you when you are not “there”, they do not exist at all. I just do not understand how I should hold myself with others?! I am not there yet. Logically I do understand this concept. But my ego is having a roller coaster from time to time. It still behaves as an animal. I feel shame for it. I just try to observe it a little bit and do not participate fully. I observe my anger, but I am still fully in it. I can not stop it. Thanks God I am aware of my behavior and not completely asleep. But it does not help me to control my temper. My ego acts as a small child when parents are not at home, then I regret and feel shame about it. But also, what I have noticed I never dwell on any of my emotion. I can be upset for 10 mins max and then I reborn. This is crazy. It is like a cloud upon you, then sunshine again. But usual things still upset me, like today I was angry with my computer and was ready to take a hammer and break it into pieces because it was slow and could lose my college paper that I was working on all day. See, acting like an angry animal.:D

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

How then have you been able to awaken then and tell me all of this?

Simple: you imagine me.

You are talking to yourself.

You imagine parallel universes.

YOU IMAGINE EVERY FUCKING THING!

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

what the actual fuck

But then you guys are living in parallel universes of what? Is the only explanation to what leo and you is saying

If total awakening is realizing the universe is your present moment, then while im typing this you don´t exist. How then have you been able to awaken then and tell me all of this? Because you have existed independently of me. If this is not true, and I can hope this is not solipsism, then the only way this could be possible is if each one of us is living in their own universe with its own "present moment".

Anyway I know this only get solved with direct experience but it just blows my mind that you guys are being serious and literal in that all that exists is the present NOW and other persons are just projections LOL

You just imagined all of that!  You imagined a parallel universe!  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.