Bulgarianspirit

Debunking Solipsism confusion All is one in a positive way

260 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Very interesting... ,    So the "now" moment is all there "IS" then, what happens when the "human" that people call Leo "dies"?

Again, this is the mindfuck: nothing happens when Leo dies because death is imaginary! LOL

You are not realizing how radical "the NOW moment is all there is" is. It's so radical that there literally isn't a future, and hence no possibility of dying in the future. You literally can't die if you are conscious that the future is imaginary!

"But surely people will see Leo's body die!" NO! You are imagining that! LOL

Then how it would "look" like form your POV, if I may ask? I mean, the process of God imagining Human-Leo to die. 

It will not look like anything because it will not happen! You are imagining Leo's death. Stop doing that.

Notice that in order to engage in this mental speculation your mind has to project into the future. Your mind is literally creating the future as you ask these confusing philosophical questions. And so you get yourself trapped in illusions.

When you wonder, "But what will happen from Leo's POV when his body dies" you are literally creating the possibility of Leo, his body, and it's death. But you aren't conscious of what you're doing. You're taking it all for granted, as if Leo, his body, and its death were real.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There never was a "before Leo life-time" and there will never be an after Leo life-time.

Okay, this is the most by far difficult stuff to grasp as our mind thinks in a liner way. When I start thinking of it, it gives me a headache. I can not grasp that time does not exist and never did, and that I will not be able exit from this reality it in the future with my death. Like I will be in this moment forever, or I have never been born. Well, I am okay with it, but what about yesterday? it felt so real, an hour ago was real. I can not understand this. I have a memory of walking outside an hour ago in my neighborhood. I can stomach that I have never been born, but I can not stomach that I have never walked outside an hour ago. I still remember the people I met on my path. This is crazy.  O.o

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Leo but why would God (I) give illness to the human-me? If the illness only lowers my life quality. It seems a bit cold/sadistic.  You said Yourself, that You have thyroid issues, then ofc the obvious question would be, why would You-The I (God), give Leo thyroid issues, which is something that is not fun at all, and just gives suffering to those that have it.

Edited by WHO IS

@WHO IS Well, if you are God, you are infinite and have infinite facets of reality. What you are experiencing right now is just another facet. You as God is experiencing billions of different facets where you can be healthy, handicap, rich and poor, everything you could imagine. 

Edited by Galyna

20 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Okay, this is the most by far difficult stuff to grasp as our mind thinks in a liner way. When I start thinking of it, it gives me a headache. I can not grasp that time does not exist and never did, and that I will not be able exit from this reality it in the future with my death. Like I will be in this moment forever, or I have never been born. Well, I am okay with it, but what about yesterday? it felt so real, an hour ago was real. I can not understand this. I have a memory of walking outside an hour ago in my neighborhood. I can stomach that I have never been born, but I can not stomach that I have never walked outside an hour ago. I still remember the people I met on my path. This is crazy.  O.o

That's right. The logical mind cannot grasp it. It's far too radical.

A change in your state of consciousness is required to understand what I'm saying.

17 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Leo but why would God (I) give an illness to the human-me? If the illness only lowers my life quality. It seems a bit cold/sadistic. 

That's an even bigger mindfuck. Because God is absolute Perfection and God has no choice but to be Perfect, Infinite Love.

God cannot not be God. God cannot say, "I don't like diseases so I will stop them". Because God is precisely what is. How can God remove a disease when God IS the disease? God cannot destroy itself because destruction is God too! Since God is Infinite, it is EVERYTHING, and therefore cannot be otherwise and cannot be different.

When you think a disease is a sign of imperfection, that's merely because you lack the consciousness to see its absolute Perfection. Only God is able to understand its own Perfection. You have to be God to understand that God is Absolutely Perfect. A human cannot understand God's Perfection because the Perfection is infinite.

4 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@WHO IS Well, if you are God, you are infinite and has infinite facets of reality. What you experience right now is just another facet. You as God experiences billions of different facets where you can be healthy, handicap, rich and poor, everything you could imagine. 

Yes ofc. The question is why would The-I /God, give the human-me illness right before adulthood, when one could enjoy his life, but now is spending his money/time/effort trying to get healthy. 

I'll give you an allegory, you have a boat without any holes, the entire sea is an adventure for you awaiting, but now your boat has holes, and instead of exploring the sea and having fun you are now constantly trying to patch the holes of the boat to make it whole/healthy again. 

It kinda breaks the point of being in the middle of the sea in the boat, in the first place, hehe. 

Edited by WHO IS

8 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Yes ofc. The question is why would The-I /God, give the human-me illness right before adulthood, when one could enjoy his life, but now is spending his money/time/effort trying to get healthy. 

What you're not conscious of is that from God's POV there's absolutely no difference between a child dying of cancer at age 5 vs that child living a healthy life till 100. From your biased, selfish POV there is a difference between these two outcomes. From God's POV there is no value judgments of any kind and therefore no difference whatsoever. God does not mind dying of cancer at 5 years old. Why would it matter if God is immortal and Perfect?

You see the problem here? God loves itself absolutely. But you don't. Hence you think cancer is a problem. But God does not. If you had unconditional Love, you would not have a problem with cancer or premature death. The only reason you struggle with these things is because you are not conscious enough to love yourself. You are afraid of yourself. But God is not because it is fully conscious of itself to such a degree that no fear is possible.

@WHO IS I know it is painful to take and seems unfair. Why a second ago someone's child has been killed? Why people lose their families because of the Covid-19? I see God as a fractal with infinite facets. 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

What you're not conscious of is that from God's POV there's absolutely no difference between making a child die of cancer at age 5 vs having that child living a healthy life till 100. For your biased, selfish POV there is a difference between these two outcomes. From God's POV there is no value judgments of any kind and therefore no difference what so ever. God does not mind dying of cancer at 5 years old. Why would it matter if God is immortal and Perfect?

You see the problem here? God loves itself absolutely. But you don't. Hence you think cancer is a problem. But God does not.

So God is like that Child who has a lot of toys around it and it tosses them, breaks them, builds them, does whatever it like with them to have fun?

But if the "I" is God, then that would mean that the "toys" are God simultaneously, so God is playing with himself? And that would mean that God in a way is a masochist, if to rely on this particular thinking/logic?

Leo, when you say One is being selfish when one wants to be healthy and not have an illness. But what's wrong about this selfishness? There is nothing wrong with wanting to being healthy. If everyone were dying of cancer, there would be no humans on earth, for God to "play" with. 

If the actualized.org forum was not "healthy" and working properly, we wouldnt be able to have a conversation in the first place. So we can see that when things work properly - are healthy, it is better. 

Edited by WHO IS

7 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@WHO IS I know it is painful to take and seems unfair. Why a second ago someone's child has been killed? Why people lose their families because of the Covid-19? I see God as a fractal with infinite facets. 

Because Infinite Love.

5 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

So God is like that Child who has a lot of toys around it and it tosses them, breaks them, builds them, does whatever it like with them to have fun?

No. Not to have fun. God is literally Infinite Love.

God cannot be anything other than Infinite Love. And so everything must be precisely as it is. Nothing other than Infinite Love is allowed. But you as a human are incapable of seeing this because you are not conscious enough.

But if the "I" is God, then that would mean that the "toys" are God simultaneously, so God is playing with himself? And that would mean that God in a way is a masochist, if to rely on this particular thinking/logic?

God is not merely playing with itself. God is BEING Infinite Love. That's all it ever does and it cannot do anything else because anything else would be un-God-like. And God cannot not be God because God is Truth and Truth is the only thing that can exist.

43 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Yeah, maybe some time in the future Leo could just make a quick like 30-40 minute video just clearing up the misconception.  It seems like there’s a quite a few people who can’t seem to see the difference, though I’m sure they are just a vocal minority.

I don't know if it can be conveyed via language.   You just have to awaken to it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@WHO IS Imagine you are in the big sandbox and can play how you want, would you be upset in destroying some sand castles? Ofc not. You can build and destroy them over and over again. You talk about God as of some anthropomorphic separated being. 

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You just imagined all of that!  You imagined a parallel universe!  

@Inliytened1 Ok... just one last question.

When you read the post I replied to you, would you agree that in that moment you were imagining @Javfly33 and the post he wrote too?

9 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Leo, when you say One is being selfish when one wants to be healthy and not have an illness. But what's wrong about this selfishness? There is nothing wrong with wanting to being healthy.

There's nothing wrong with selfishness. God includes selfishness within it.

If the actualized.org forum was not "healthy" and working properly, we wouldnt be able to have a conversation in the first place. So we can see that when things work properly - are healthy, it is better. 

It is not better, it is Perfect and it is the only way it could be.

You are still under the illusion that reality can be anything other than what it is.

Reality is a single thing. It cannot be anything else. There is choice. It can only be Infinite Love. Nothing else is possible, for if it were, God would be evil. Which is impossible, since evil cannot exist.

Just now, Galyna said:

@WHO IS Imagine you are in the big sandbox and can play how you want, would you be upset in destroying some sand castles? Ofc not. You can build and destroy them over and over again. You talk about God as of some anthropomorphic separated being. 

It doesn't change the fact that I am feeling bad when I am ill. God must know that I feel bad when I am ill. And yet it gives illness, so that would mean that God knows that I feel bad when I am ill and still gives me illness. Is that a loving thing to do? From my POV, it is not, and my POV is the only thing that exist from POV. Every being, person, Gods, other imagined aspects are outside of me and might very well be all imagined by me. 

So even if everyone were well, but I was suffering from pain, it wouldnt help me a bit. 

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

When you read the post I replied to you, would you agree that in that moment you were imagining @Javfly33 and the post he wrote too?

You are imagining that there is a Leo here who imagines stuff about you.

You do this so that you can feel like you're not alone.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Because Infinite Love.

:) I am not there yet to see it as infinite love. I can accept it, but still not there yet. I mean the word Love for me is complected. I do not feel it like you do now. To me, love you are talking about, is something unknown, some concept. 

Leo, I could take a psychedelic, I promise, I do not know where to get it. I do not even mingle with such people. Maybe one day I will. I am sure I will post here my experience with it.

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

It doesn't change the fact that I am feeling bad when I am ill.

Yes, and bad is Good.

God must know that I feel bad when I am ill. And yet it gives illness, so that would mean that God knows that I feel bad when I am ill and still gives me illness. Is that a loving thing to do?

Yes, that is Absolute Love.

What you don't understand is that Love isn't limited to your personal feelings. Love cannot hinge on such trivialities.

From my POV, it is not, and my POV is the only thing that exist from POV.

Luckily your POV is pure delusion, so it isn't true.

So even if everyone were well, but I was suffering from pain, it wouldnt help me a bit. 

That's right, you selfish fuck ;)

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I am imagining you and i am imagining this entire forum.  Its all in my Mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.