Bulgarianspirit

Debunking Solipsism confusion All is one in a positive way

260 posts in this topic

This gives you an idea of how there is no self/other and how consciousness works:

morphing-01.gif

You are THAT! Not any one person. You are the entire field of consciousness which generates the whole show. This field is highly intelligent and completely omnipotent in its creative power.

Imagine being so Awake that instead of seeing physical objects or people, you see the above AND you are aware of how you are doing that.

Stare at that gif for a while and try to notice how there is no self there. Or, another way to put it is: there is only the ONE infinite Self which includes all possible finite limited selves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's far more radical than you guys are thinking. You are still treating Awakening as solipsism. It is not! It is God! And what is God? You don't know since you ain't Awake yet.

I am imagining god telling me I'm not awake right now. 

Nothing exists outside of my direct experience. But when I increase my awareness, reality expands. My creativity generates the world as the god within procedurally generated the planet.

From this, the question is, is it random? Imagination has the connotation of spontaneity. But god doesn't play dice, I don't play dice. I unfold something that simultaneously is created as it is unveiled, that was always going to be there. 

1 minute ago, Ya know said:

the question is, is it random?

Absolutely not.

It is Infinite Love.

@Leo GuraCan you clarify this? I ask me too

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Others here have too.

So there are others? So it's not that they don't exist, It's just the separation between me and them that is imaginary. That's the only thing that's not real here. We are all real, we're just all one thing, which is God. Correct me if I am wrong.

When you talk about "you imagined this and that"   I dont know if you are talking from God POV or limited human form POV. Last would be solipsism. 

There was a time when you always made it clear from which perspective you talk. Maybe you changed a lot. Are you from now on per default talking from Gods POV ?  If yes, I can read this whole thread again, lol.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Love is not a feeling. Love is a consciousness.

@Emerald was giving me that same excuse a few years ago. And she just returned from an profound Ayahausca ceremony.

There are many ways to do it if your heart is really set on it. Be careful with making excuses and playing a helpless victim.

I wasn’t ready to give up my life then. It isn’t for everyone at every time. Things unfold as they do no matter what.

@Galyna Every time I sleep or relax now, the dance between the infinite and finite begins again.

It is allowing me to let go of my human fears of the infinite, though it’s still terrifying I recognize that there is less panic and attempts to grasp onto something solid. 

Years ago, I heard enlightenment described as the ability to remain suspended in free fall. And that is the way things are now for me.

Take mercy on yourself.

Don’t rush the process. You will either die when you humanly die or you will die in your life. Either way, the dance is always happening. There is no mistake here. It’s always been the dance.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

46 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo GuraCan you clarify this? I ask me too

When you talk about "you imagined this and that"   I dont know if you are talking from God POV or limited human form POV. Last would be solipsism. 

There was a time when you always made it clear from which perspective you talk. Maybe you changed a lot. Are you from now on per default talking from Gods POV ?  If yes, I can read this whole thread again, lol.

Yes, I'm mostly talking from God's POV since you are God and that's what's True. Why would I talk from an invented human POV?

Humans are not real things. They are imaginary. So let's stop talking as if they are real.

If you see a picture of a human on TV, does that make that human real? No! Likewise, when you see a human walking down the street, does that make the human real? No! When you see your face in the mirror, does that make you a human? No! When you look down and see a human body which you think of as yours, does that make you a human? No! Just because you see some pictures doesn't mean you are those pictures.

If I show you a picture of a kangaroo, does that make you a kangaroo? What if I make you wear a kangaroo suit? Would you become a kangaroo then?

20 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I wasn’t ready to give up my life then. It isn’t for everyone at every time.

I understand. People have their own timelines. But they also love to be stubborn, make excuses, and drag their feet. Anything to avoid Awakening.

9 hours ago, Galyna said:

:) I am not there yet to see it as infinite love. I can accept it, but still not there yet. I mean the word Love for me is complected. I do not feel it like you do now. To me, love you are talking about, is something unknown, some concept. 

Imagine that this Love that you can become aware of is so good, so strong and great, so much... so that ...  that everything you knew at the moment about this "world" is so.. a beautiful imaginary /dream/... but like really, really... beautiful. 

Edited by tedens

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are imagining that there is a Leo here who imagines stuff about you.

You do this so that you can feel like you're not alone.

@Leo Gura Hehe!! But then YOU DO exist. But I agree you only exist in MY (conscioussness, not brain) imagination.

Therefore since I imagine there is a Leo over there in USA teaching me about Awakening, there you go, YOU EXIST. 

"I think" I can wrap my mind about it. Luckily if I ever experience this in real experience i won't go totally nuts. 

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have no asshole until you think you do.

- Leo Gura ~ 2020

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@Emerald I will reply you in PM :) 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This gives you an idea of how there is no self/other and how consciousness works:

morphing-01.gif

You are THAT! Not any one person. You are the entire field of consciousness which generates the whole show. This field is highly intelligent and completely omnipotent in its creative power.

Imagine being so Awake that instead of seeing physical objects or people, you see the above AND you are aware of how you are doing that.

Stare at that gif for a while and try to notice how there is no self there. Or, another way to put it is: there is only the ONE infinite Self which includes all possible finite limited selves.

Leo, do you lucid dream?

I had a lucid dream again the other week. People say that when you raise  awareness, you are even aware in your dreams all the time.

@tedens  that would be nice :) 

35 minutes ago, Galyna said:

People say that when you raise  awareness, you are even aware in your dreams all the time.

Ever since I started meditating formally and practicing mindfulness throughout the day, I’ve started Lucid dreaming almost every other night. I take Melatonin and Huperzine-A as well to help induce lucid dreams more often. Sort of a hobby of mine.

When you get into the habit of becoming mindful of the present moment throughout the day, that habit will carry over into your dreams, making it way more likely for you to go lucid.  

@The Lucid Dreamer In my last dream I told myself : this is just as real as when I am awake :) 

I love lucid dreaming, I had like ten of them in my life. I am afraid we can not talk about this in this thread. We can create a special topic for this :) 

2 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Ever since I started meditating formally and practicing mindfulness throughout the day, I’ve started Lucid dreaming almost every other night. 

Do you mean conscious dream?

@tedens Yes, a dream in which you are aware that you are dreaming. Basically like enlightenment of the dream world. :P

But we’ll leave that for another thread. Either @Galyna or I will start a Lucid dreaming thread here soon, if there isn’t already a Lucid Dreaming Mega Thread somewhere. 

@The Lucid Dreamer

Can you please start a new thread for us, I want to discuss this topic further :)

Thank you :) 

@tedens just give us some time