Bulgarianspirit

Debunking Solipsism confusion All is one in a positive way

260 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Galyna said:

:) I am not there yet to see it as infinite love. I can accept it, but still not there yet. I mean the word Love for me is complected. I do not feel it like you do now. To me, love you are talking about, is something unknown, some concept. 

Love is not a feeling. Love is a consciousness.

Leo, I could take a psychedelic, I promise, I do not know where to get it. I do not even mingle with such people. Maybe one day I will. I am sure I will post here my experience with it.

@Emerald was giving me that same excuse a few years ago. And she just returned from an profound Ayahausca ceremony.

There are many ways to do it if your heart is really set on it. Be careful with making excuses and playing a helpless victim.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are imagining that there is a Leo here who imagines stuff about you.

You do this so that you can feel like you're not alone.

I love this thread and this topic so much. Because of this thread and this topic I forgave my friend today and I was absolutely compassionate toward him when he was angry with me. I was just thinking that he was not real and it helped me to realize that there is no need for drama. The idea that others do not exist helps to raise my awareness a lot. I wish from all my heart to remember this all the time, otherwise I will fall asleep again allowing pride and anger to rule my day.

Thank you so much and I love you a lot, Leo ( I am not being flirty here), I mean it in a good way.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

So Reality=Being, and there is only One Being, and thats God. So there is only one "I"? So : God = I = Reality

Edited by WHO IS

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

So Reality=Being, and there is only One Being, and thats God. So there is only one "I"?

Of course.

The fundamental principle is ONENESS.

It's crucial to realize why reality must be ONE.

There cannot be two Absolute Infinities by definition.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

The fundamental principle is ONENESS.

But how would You say, what You are saying in recent times, differs from the "oneness" which is promoted by other gurus, teachers etc? :)

They too say "ALL is One", but I am sensing that You are trying to explain something more radical. 

Edited by WHO IS

4 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

But how would You say, what You are saying in recent times, differs from the "oneness" which is promoted by other gurus, teachers etc? :)

It only differs in depth and breadth of understanding.

Other gurus are not wrong, their understanding is just not as complete.

There are higher and higher levels of completeness.

It is similar to math or science. Euclid's geometry from 2000 years ago was not wrong, but it was also not as complete as our understanding of geometry today.

I see. So the oneness is that there is only One Being in reality and reality is imagined by this Being (I). If You ask Me, I can sense that I am the only Being, because all the others are outside of Me. So do I conclude that I am this Being?

Edited by WHO IS

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

I see. So the oneness is that there is only One Being in reality and reality is imagined by this Being (I). If You ask Me, I can sense that I am the only Being, because all the others are outside of Me.

This is still not quite right.

Others are not "outside" of you, since you are Infinite and you have no outside.

All other beings ARE you! You are more intimate with all living beings than if you were having sex with your mother.

So do I conclude that I am this Being?

Yes, you are this Being. But this Being does not exclude other beings.

So when we all cease to exist/die, we will all realize that it was "I" all along? And there was no one other than "I"?

Edited by WHO IS

1 minute ago, WHO IS said:

So when we all cease to exist/die, we will all realize that it was "I" all along? And there was no one other than "I"?

Of course

Death = God

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course

Death = God

Is that what You mean that when you take 5-meo-dmt you die and you experience this truth? 

But how would this experience differ from dying physically and not by taking 5-meo-dmt? (Ofc, I see my question is kinda stupid/naive, because You did have experience with 5-meo-dmt, but not with physical death)

Edited by WHO IS

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Actually the delusion is thinking there is any separation whatsoever.  That is the illusion. Because all separation is imaginary

Yes, there is no separation. But, no separation from what exactly? Is it not other beings?

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Others here have too.

So there are others? So it's not that they don't exist, It's just the separation between me and them that is imaginary. That's the only thing that's not real here. We are all real, we're just all one thing, which is God. Correct me if I am wrong.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

When did I say that consciousness is imaginary? I never said that.

Consciousness is the one substance of reality. Consciousness imagines all things. But that doesn't mean consciousness itself is imagined.

What I meant is that all others are fundamentally made of the same one consciousness that I myself am made of. Meaning, they are all real, but only as the same one consciousness. But when you keep saying they are imaginary, it sounds like you're talking about 100% of them, like, including the actual consciousness that they truly are. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What you're not conscious of yet is that you are imagining all of that. You are assuming that all of those objects have some independent existence or reality, which they don't at all outside your mind.

I never said or meant to imply that each thing has its own independent existence. I merely called these objects by different names, simply because in this realm, everything has its own unique label. That obviously does not change the fact that beyond all labels, in the deepest/highest level of existence, everything is the same one thing.

Edited by gk9872

21 minutes ago, gk9872 said:

Yes, there is no separation. But, no separation from what exactly? Is it not other beings?

So there are others? So it's not that they don't exist, It's just the separation between me and them that is imaginary. That's the only thing that's not real here. We are all real, we're just all one thing, which is God. Correct me if I am wrong.

Others are imaginary.  There is nothing outiide your direct experience.  Period.  

I'm playing the game.  Nothing more.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Is that what You mean that when you take 5-meo-dmt you die and you experience this truth?

Yes

You don't really die. You just become conscious enough to see that death is imaginary.

But how would this experience differ from dying physically and not by taking 5-meo-dmt?

All difference is imaginary.

These things can't be intellectualized. Debating about this is useless. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

Allegedly, the famous Jesus of Nazareth healed people by the power of God, but why though? Weren't their illness an expression of God's infinite love? That would mean that Jesus was robbing those people from Gods love. 

And those doctors and nurses saving people from coronavirus must be also rubbing them off, from Gods love. What are these people doing?! Let the people be ill, let them feel Gods love. (sarcasm)

Am I misunderstanding somethings?

Edited by WHO IS

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

You don't really die. You just become conscious enough to see that death is imaginary.

All difference is imaginary.

The difference is imaginary, yes. But if all is imagination then imagination is all there IS. Which means that imagination is very real. It is imagination that dictates the how and the rules of reality/things. 

So there is a imagined difference between "how would this experience differ from dying physically and not by taking 5-meo-dmt" 

And can you answer what the imagined difference would be? 

I could answer the question "what's the difference between a car and an airplane, even though the difference is imagined, which makes sense because reality is a product of God's imagination.

Edited by WHO IS

1 hour ago, WHO IS said:

Allegedly, the famous Jesus of Nazareth healed people by the power of God, but why though? Weren't their illness an expression of God's infinite love? That would mean that Jesus was robbing those people from Gods love. 

And those doctors and nurses saving people from coronavirus must be also rubbing them off, from Gods love. What are these people doing?! Let the people be ill, let them feel Gods love. (sarcasm)

God's love is EVERYTHING! So whatever happens is it.

If Jesus healed the blind, that is God's Love. If Jesus tortured a child, that is God's Love.

1 hour ago, WHO IS said:

Am I misunderstanding somethings?

Yes you are.

You think reality can be otherwise than it is. This is false.

1 hour ago, WHO IS said:

So there is a imagined difference between "how would this experience differ from dying physically and not by taking 5-meo-dmt" 

And can you answer what the imagined difference would be? 

It is whatever you imagine it to be.

2 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

@Leo Gura could you please share more in detail what the realization was like for you. If you don’t mind. This whole struggle of “mine” was just denial and wanting to live out my concept. 

Take some 5-MeO-DMT and you will see.

It can't be spoken.