Bulgarianspirit

Debunking Solipsism confusion All is one in a positive way

260 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura am I getting it conceptually right?

There is only present moment, Now, current bubble of my direct experience, I imagine everything including you, myself, forum and there is no difference between us in the absolute sense of things...

Everything is real only when it's in my direct experience or better put there is nothing except direct experience which is basically imagination.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I guarantee Awakening is not anything you think or picture it to be.

It's worth it.

Thanks for your patience. I have been chasing your answer for four years, and thanks God you gave me the most comprehensive answer in this thread I've ever wished. Please pin this thread. People will ask you same questions over and over again. For some reason this thread is the most holistic, because I felt like the other times, when I was asking you question about objectivity/subjectivity, you were trying to give me a mystical answer and I hated it because it was not straight. But today the puzzle worked. Finally! Perhaps because today you are not the same person you were four years ago and understood it better yourself.

For some reason it is very simple, I do not have any trouble to understand logically what you are saying in this thread. It is very liberating. Good news: people I do not get along with do not exist. But bad news: people I love also do not exist. It feels lonely, but I kinda used to this idea for all these years when I was trying to contemplate it and hearing you talking about it.

The last thing I want to know is what will happen to this room I am in when my physical body dies. Since it is only what is, it should change somehow. You said: "Other people will stop to exist when you stop imagine them". So this room will  stop to exist when I stop to imagine it, right? What will be instead? I really want to know what will be instead of this room and everything I imagine in this room, including people that do not exist. Will everything become black with bunch of void. You said non-existence do not exist. You said that death was illusion. Okay, but this body can not exist forever in this present moment. Seems like it always changes.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@dimitri I remember he said this in his first video part one Enlightenment. 

Edited by Galyna

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's worth it.

..but very difficult to reach.

Maybe it would be more useful to  focus on aspect of the Love...?

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@dimitri I remember he said this in his first video part one Enlightenment. 

Leo said it dozen of times but his view is always a little bit different, everchanging, the direction is One though :) 

Want to hear where we Now!

13 minutes ago, Galyna said:

For some reason it is very simple, I do not have any trouble to understand logically what you are saying in this thread. It is very liberating. 

It is indeed very liberating.

And even after awakening the ego wants to dance around this and play conceptual games.  

Are you working towards awakening to this directly and not just intuiting it?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@dimitri He also says that he would use dual language to explain the paradox. Therefore, every time I hear him talk I am confused.O.o Once, he will be referring as other do exist, next time they do not. I guess we should treat it as such: from the Absolute point of view nobody exists, from the ego's point of view there is an illusion that others exist, however, they do not. It is impossible to explain it using human language, I guess :)  

Just now, Galyna said:

@dimitri He also says that he would use dual language to explain the paradox. Therefore, every time I hear him talk I am confused.O.o Once, he will be referring as other do exist, next time they do not. I guess we should treat it as such: from the Absolute point of view nobody exists, from the ego's point of view there is an illusion that others exist, however, they do not. It is impossible to explain it using human language, I guess :)  

? thanks

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Are you working towards awakening to this directly and not just intuiting it?

Can you please paraphrase it, I want to make sure I am giving you the correct answer.

@Galyna i mean are you wanting to become directly conscious of this instead of taking our word for it or feeling it is Truth- i.e have you had an awakening to being completely alone as God and that you are imagining all of this (including me). 

It is very shocking but at the same time liberating.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

41 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@Leo Gura am I getting it conceptually right?

There is only present moment, Now, current bubble of my direct experience, I imagine everything including you, myself, forum and there is no difference between us in the absolute sense of things...

Everything is real only when it's in my direct experience or better put there is nothing except direct experience which is basically imagination.

Yes

But this is just the tip. You are missing that you are God. What is God? That is missing.

36 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Thanks for your patience. I have been chasing your answer for four years, and thanks God you gave me the most comprehensive answer in this thread I've ever wished.

Welcome

36 minutes ago, Galyna said:

The last thing I want to know is what will happen to this room I am in when my physical body dies. Since it is only what is, it should change somehow. You said: "Other people will stop to exist when you stop imagine them". So this room will  stop to exist when I stop to imagine it, right? What will be instead? I really want to know what will be instead of this room and everything I imagine in this room, including people that do not exist. Will everything become black with bunch of void. You said non-existence do not exist. You said that death was illusion. Okay, but this body can not exist forever in this present moment. Seems like it always changes.

That's the ultimate mindfuck: there is no death, there is no end. You are imagining an end. This moment and this room are Eternal and exist forever.

Death is just complete Awakening and dissolution into Infinite Love for forever. It is not blankness or void. It is Total Awakeness forever.

Your mind cannot possibly imagine or underatand this.

Take some 5-MeO-DMT if you really want to know.

27 minutes ago, tedens said:

..but very difficult to reach.

Maybe it would be more useful to  focus on aspect of the Love...?

Infinite Love is what I am guiding you to. It will all resolve in Infinite Love. But you cannot reach Love through emotions and other human tricks. Love requires cracking the illusion of reality and deconstructing life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What is God? 

God = Love = Truth = you (based on your new signature lol)

But thanks Leo, grateful for your creation! No more mental masturbation from me :P

9 minutes ago, dimitri said:

God = Love = Truth = you (based on your new signature lol)

Those are just empty words.

You have no consciousness yet of what God is.

But maybe one day you will.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thank you for your response.

Edited by Galyna

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Galyna i mean are you wanting to become directly conscious of this instead of taking our word for it or feeling it is Truth- i.e have you had an awakening to being completely alone as God and that you are imagining all of this (including me). 

It is very shocking but at the same time liberating.

Yes, I do want to become directly conscious of this ... from all my heart :) 

Logically the puzzle has been completed for me, I do not struggle to understand it. Of course would be nice to have a direct experience of it. I am sure one day I will get there. :) 

Edited by Galyna

14 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@Galyna This is because God is Absolute Infinity and Infinity requires that God experience life from all perspectives, including the perspectives of whatever humans or creatures you imagine.  Of course ultimately, you as God can only and are only interacting with yourself when you are interacting with “others”. But the perspective of the “other” exists, only because Infinity requires that all perspectives and imaginings be played out.  They are none other than you. But you as God has/will/are experiencing all other perspectives at once.  

Thanks for your help and explanation :)

@Leo Gura You keep saying others are imaginary. I can see how their physical bodies and limited egos (even my own) are not real, just like in a video game, it's all virtual.

But how can you say that the one consciousness that is choosing to express or project itself as them, is also imaginary? Isn't consciousness the only thing that is real?  Isn't the one consciousness the ultimate real player of the entire video game, in all of its limited dualistic forms that it is deciding to temporarily project itself as? Please explain.

Edited by gk9872