Bulgarianspirit

Debunking Solipsism confusion All is one in a positive way

260 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

Okay, so quite literally whatever my awareness is on is the only thing that exists?

Why you asking me? Take a look at what is true.

Truth does not depend on my authority or word. It's right there before your eyes. Why are you asking me instead of looking with your eyes? I am less reliable than your eyes. I could be lying to you, but your eyes are showing you Absolutely what is the case.

This increasingly makes sense to me because of psychedelic experiences and understanding sciences like qp and neuroscience. But there’s one thing that I struggle with most and can’t seem to reconcile: if I fly over to Vegas and actually stab you in the eye, you’ll report your subjective experience. Yet you say that I’m just imagining some body with a mind (which is a concept on top of the body’s visual appearance). So that subjectivity that you report to me; all the awakenings that you have, I don’t have access to any of it. So what is that?

That is your imagination. You imagine my awakenings.

Basically, how do you reconcile the imagination of others with their reports of having subjective experience? 

Other isn't real! Self isn't real either. Subjectivity isn't real either. Everything you see, is Absolute Truth. There is nothing but Absolute Truth. The ego mind has simply mistaken it for a human experience. You need to play this game otherwise you cannot be a human.

The way God becomes human is by imagining that it is having a subjective experience and others are too.

The fundamental problem is that you imagine that you were ever born as a human. That's a fiction. You were not born. You've always been this moment now.

It's a mindfuck.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, not correct.

You're imagining people, self, other, and the other's mind.

You as absolute God? Or you as limited form God with an ego? Please clarify

But it DOES exist for you because you're imagining viruses, atoms, molecules, immune systems, etc.

You as absolute God? Or you as limited form God with an ego? Please clarify

Edited by OBEler

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

You as God? Or you as limited form? Please clarify

God is like an empty canvas on which all form is painted. Your true nature is that entire canvas. But right now you only know yourself to be a figure drawn on the canvas.

@Leo Gura Ok if I understand you correctly you want to say You as God.

So this limited figure on the canvas did not create the corona virus, the canvas (absolute God) did it. So the canvas creates a limited figure with other limited figures and corona and they dont know about corona virus and did not create it because they are limited. But god created corona and experiences every little corona virus therefore corona exists outside of limited figures at the same time and it interacts with the figures. Right?  Hope I finally got it

Edited by OBEler

This is such tedious bullshit of mental masturbation.

There is a backside, we can be aware of it in fullness even if it's doesn't appear in perception. The rendering of the 'game' as the appearance still has all the1s and 0s so to speak that create it even if they aren't apparent from the perspective we view from, seen and unseen are relative.

Reality is 'rendered' and we interact with it in our imagination yet in awareness we can transcend just the appearance of it to be aware of the whole. Why would 'god' create what we don't perceive is not the question, it's why do we limit 'god' to what we perceive at the moment?

We can't see our asshole but we can be aware of it, the backside exists even if from our perspective it doesn't appear to us. Releasing the attachment to just our perspective in imagination is the same as releasing the attachment to self and allows us to be aware of the holistic expression of unity, of infinite  'god' if you must.

Yet, the yearning to see it is what hides it from view, the mental masturbating about this is trying to seek the 'completion' is not being aware of already being complete. Once one stops trying to see it, to understand it and simply be aware, in presence of being all is revealed in the fulfillment of well being.

Edited by SOUL

13 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura Ok if I understand you correctly you want to say You as God.

Yes

So this limited figure on the canvas did not create the corona virus, the canvas (absolute God) did it. So the canvas creates a limited figure with other limited figures and corona and they dont know about corona virus. But god knows and experience every little corona virus therefore corona exists outside of limited figures at the same time. Right? 

No, for fuck's sake man, there is nothing outside the present moment. This bubble of the room you're in is ALL THERE IS.

It's stupidly simple. Yet you keep trying to imagine some hidden mechanism. God is not anything but the room you are in.

A zen-story:

"Whenever anyone asked him about Zen, the great master Gutei would quietly raise one finger into the air. A boy in the village began to imitate this behavior. Whenever he heard people talking about Gutei's teachings, he would interrupt the discussion and raise his finger.

Gutei heard about the boy's mischief. When he saw him in the street, he seized him and cut off his finger. The boy cried and began to run off, but Gutei called out to him. When the boy turned to look, Gutei raised his finger into the air. At that moment the boy became enlightened."

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

6 minutes ago, SOUL said:

We can't see our asshole but we can be aware of it

If you aware of it, then obviously it exists then. But as soon as you're not aware of it, it doesn't exist.

You have no asshole until you think you do.

Your asshole appears precisely as it is needed.

the backside exists even if from our perspective it doesn't appear to us.

No! You imagine that.

And there is no US, only YOU!

1 minute ago, roopepa said:

A zen-story:

"Whenever anyone asked him about Zen, the great master Gutei would quietly raise one finger into the air. A boy in the village began to imitate this behavior. Whenever he heard people talking about Gutei's teachings, he would interrupt the discussion and raise his finger.

Gutei heard about the boy's mischief. When he saw him in the street, he seized him and cut off his finger. The boy cried and began to run off, but Gutei called out to him. When the boy turned to look, Gutei raised his finger into the air. At that moment the boy became enlightened."

And people complain that I am radical.

Hehehe...

@Leo Gura  I'm aware you're unaware of it as your reply indicates but your unawareness of it doesn't limit my awareness of it...maybe eventually you will awaken to that.

1 minute ago, SOUL said:

@Leo Gura  I'm aware you're unaware of it as your reply indicates but your unawareness of it doesn't limit my awareness of it...maybe eventually you will awaken to that.

You ain't Awake.

You are lost in your own imagination, talking to yourself.

@Leo Gura Ok....if you imagine it that way.

Edited by SOUL

@Leo Gura So what you are saying is I am imagining you completely. There is no your POV and my POV existing simultaniously and overlapping eachother. Because if there were Leo's POV I would have to be aware of it since I am God, and therefore absolutely omniscient. All you are is a sophisticated character I have dreamed up doing all this deep work that is helping me become aware of what I am? 

@Leo Gura you are always talking from the God perspective. I try to talk from the limited human perspective as I know it. I know that at the end everything is God and my whole room is god. Your room is also god. And you are me. But still I can say if I take the limited illusional human perspective there exist two rooms (Leos room and mine room) right now. It is not true at the end because everything is one but from the limited illusional perspective you can say that at least.

12 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura l I can say if I take the limited illusional human perspective there exist two rooms (Leos room and mine room) right now. It is not true at the end because everything is one but from the limited illusional perspective you can say that at least.

Leo's room is in your imagination.   Whatever you see in your direct experience is all that there is - period.   Stop there.  Everything beyond that is concept and imagination.  Because you are God.  God is right where it needs to be.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This is only possible if we are living in multiple realities/universes. What I guess it's possible since quantum physics has already considered this.

11 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

@Leo Gura So what you are saying is I am imagining you completely. There is no your POV and my POV existing simultaniously and overlapping eachother. Because if there were Leo's POV I would have to be aware of it since I am God, and therefore absolutely omniscient. All you are is a sophisticated character I have dreamed up doing all this deep work that is helping me become aware of what I am? 

Contemplate this: what is the difference between me being real vs you imagining me?

That difference itself has no ground.

There is absolutely zero difference between anything, unless you imagine otherwise.

It's far more radical than you guys are thinking. You are still treating Awakening as solipsism. It is not! It is God! And what is God? You don't know since you ain't Awake yet.

11 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura you are always talking from the God perspective. I try to talk from the limited human perspective as I know it.

Yes, because my job it to help you Awaken. If I was trying to fool you, I'd take your perspective. But you already have yourself fooled, so I don't need to double down on that.

I know that at the end everything is God and my whole room is god. Your room is also god. And you are me. But still I can say if I take the limited illusional human perspective there exist two rooms (Leos room and mine room) right now. It is not true at the end because everything is one but from the limited illusional perspective you can say that at least.

Sorry, but you are not even 1% close to getting what God or Awakening is.

Take a psychedelic. This is a waste of time.

@Inliytened1

Leo's room is in your imagination.   Whatever you see in your direct experience is all that there is - period.   Stop there.  Everthing beyond that is concept and imagination.  Because you are God.  God is right where it needs to be.

I know that it is in my imagination and what I see and experience right now is all there is for limited me. But if we go meta and beyond that god is in leo and sees leos room. Right?

Edit: Ok Leo I just can feel there is something too big to grasp in my limited form. I just hope awakening is not what I think right now and is worth in the end.

Edited by OBEler

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1

I know that it is in my imagination and what I see and experience right now is all there is for limited me. But if we go meta and beyond that god is in leo and sees leos room. Right?

What we are pointing you is that in fact, no.  There is no "but if".   You are God.  That's it.    You imagined that there is a Leo and that he sees Leo's room.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Edit: Ok Leo I just can feel there is something too big to grasp in my limited form. I just hope awakening is not what I think right now and is worth in the end.

I guarantee Awakening is not anything you think or picture it to be.

It's worth it.