Conscious life

does actualized.org content decreased quality?

30 posts in this topic

are you learning new things from actualized.org like you used to before, like 2 or 3 years ago. I think his content is more now focused on turquoise value system. i think the quality of the video decreased, maybe Leo isn't doing deep research like he used to do before. I don't see new ideas and different kinds of, ways of thinking these days on actualized.org. 

What do you say? 

@Conscious life Look, everyone path is different and this is especially true for Leo’s. He’s a highly gifted intellectual who consumes books and psychedelics like oxygen. Unless you are on this level I wouldn’t try to judge his content. 

That being said his newer stuff doesn’t really resonate with me and I don’t care very much about his videos like I used to but whatever, It’s just one resource out of many. He warned us he was going to outgrow us, I’m not surprised nor do I care. I plan on outgrowing actualized.org soon if not already. 

His newer stuff isn't as good but it's hard for any artist to stay fresh.

Do you think a women who's a model at 30 years old is still going to be modeling at 80 years old?

2 hours ago, Meditationdude said:

@Conscious life Look, everyone path is different and this is especially true for Leo’s. He’s a highly gifted intellectual who consumes books and psychedelics like oxygen. Unless you are on this level I wouldn’t try to judge his content. 

That being said his newer stuff doesn’t really resonate with me and I don’t care very much about his videos like I used to but whatever, It’s just one resource out of many. He warned us he was going to outgrow us, I’m not surprised nor do I care. I plan on outgrowing actualized.org soon if not already. 

Well said.

2 hours ago, Conscious life said:

are you learning new things from actualized.org like you used to before, like 2 or 3 years ago. I think his content is more now focused on turquoise value system. i think the quality of the video decreased, maybe Leo isn't doing deep research like he used to do before. I don't see new ideas and different kinds of, ways of thinking these days on actualized.org. 

What do you say? 

For me, I'm learning way too much theory from him and taking less action. Also, this really depends on where you are at in life and who you are when you discovered actualized.org.

I think that for me, in the first year or so of watching his videos, starting like 3 years ago, I had so much to learn. Like, just look back at how you used to be, if you are in my position where this content changed everything and everything you know. Now, there is nothing left he could teach me that would have as big of an impact as learning about enlightenment and meditation. What is left is for me to learn whatever technicalities I want to, which I do through books, and to work on embodying what he teaches.

He has taught the big picture, and now it seems his videos are meant to help people embody what they know, so of course it won't be as mind blowing anymore.

4 hours ago, Conscious life said:

What do you say? 

Have you learned anything new since you came actualized.org? Anything that helped you?

Yall are some haters. I really value the new content but in a detached way. I used to think the older content was the shit. Now im catching up to the newer material by rewatching and it's like i never watched to begin with, it's very fresh. The concepts are fun if you are running parallel to them.

his newest video was prob the deepest one yet. 

Alas, a la my own opinion and path. 

6 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

@Conscious life I actually like the newer videos better than the older ones. His presentation is a lot better, and less scary. Seems more approachable.

I second this. Especially his last few videos are top notch. It is clear as day that he puts a lot of time in his video. His new content is also longer in duration so I really don’t get what the topic starter is aiming at.

The only video I didn’t like was the video about reproduction but that has to do more about me, the topic and my upbringing. The other videos, especially the videos of last month were very good in putting things together. 

Newer videos are more holistic, more honest with the audience, more transparent. They are what he's been building up too. It is becoming more concrete.  The whole serie on Politics for example is incredible.  

I agree, at some point, it was a bit too much of Non-Duality. ( from mid 2018 to beginning of 2019 ). But, now, it's greater than ever. 

Actualized.org currently lacks diversity, but never the depth or quality.

Teal Swan is vice-versa.

I think the problem he is having is his insights are getting so far out there and radical that it is getting harder and harder to release videos since his depth of consciousness and understanding of reality is going TOO far away from the traditional materialist paradigm that most of the planet operates under. 

He is probably hard at work on himself doing consciousness work or preparing courses. 

Either way he's given us thousands of hours of work to do by ourselves. 

10 hours ago, Meditationdude said:

+1

I seek out many  teacher's. Seth Godin, Neil Strauss, Osho, Brian Tracy, Anthony Robbins, ecky, Tomassi etc.  

I read alpha God. It was painful. There's far to much gender politics and no contrast to his argument or self reflection. There's evo psych evaluation on religion but little emphasis on the cyclical nature of the talking point. The author argued the XYZ of religion, God, and evolution. He failed to relate it back to evolution and went the woke SJW route. 

There's source's I will listen to even if I disagree. The book above for example. If you we're a Democrat or conservative, reading contrasting talking points is informative and will help you better argue your point better. 

11 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Have you learned anything new since you came actualized.org? Anything that helped you?

are you joking? 

one of the big things I learn from actualized.org is Sprial dynamics. which is very important and rare thing which introduces me to new idea. 

Edited by Conscious life
missing statement

15 hours ago, Conscious life said:

What do you say? 

YEAH! His videos were so much deeper when he was talking about 'How To Have Amazing Sex'.

@Leo Gura You should go back to talking about how to make girls cum.

On 2020.01.1. at 7:28 PM, Conscious life said:

What do you say? 

Torquise is so absent so its really needed, there is to much of orange and green even blue advice, so we need torq and naturally leo feels this is what needs to be talked about he runs this thing.

His new videos are the best one as of yet.

He's speaking about the most advanced teachings now.

Letting go and Self Love are the most important video if you want to live a good life, nothing else will even come close.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Agreed, these new videos are on a whole new level. Not even a question that these are the highest teachings out there. 

I pick Leo mind, already predict what is going talk about. his growth is stunt. turquoise videos are awesome but they are only based upon mystical insight not integrated with culture, religion, and science. 

Edited by Conscious life
missing statement

6 hours ago, Conscious life said:

I pick Leo mind, already predict what is going talk about. his growth is stunt. turquoise videos are awesome but they are only based upon mystical insight not integrated with culture, religion, and science. 

That's very harsh, unprofessional, straight up rude, and untrue. 

Advice I can give you is:

• Appreciate Yourself. Appreciate Leo, he is magnificent individual, doing exceptional work. Be grateful that actualized.org exists. Practice gratitude and say, 'thank you' more often. Spread love and consciousness.

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport