veqsms

Does Daygame really work?

89 posts in this topic

It would be interesting to hear from women perspective if they really appreciate when a man comes to her (from nowhere), gives a compliment, start conversation which later lead to intimate relationship 

is that a reality or a lie from

james marshall and Sasha daygame

Of course it works.

Don't ask women if they want to be approached. No woman will ever admit that she would sleep with a guy from a cold approach because that would make her look like a slut. But she will if you attract her. Just do a quality approach.

Attraction is not a logical choice. Never ask women if they would logically date you. The answer will always be No.

Day game is the best. The only trick is that you need a location with lots of beautiful women. That's hard to find in most cities. You need a big city. Cities like LA, NYC, and London are amazing for day game. You need a place with cafes, malls, boardwalks, beaches, busy sidewalks, college campuses, etc.

I like day game because the approaches can be a lot more genuine and natural. And there's zero competition.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Funnily just yesterday I had a friend who hosts an AirBnB tell me a story about a german guy/girl he hosts. The german guy/girl were at a bus stop and some dude just introduces himself to them. He ends up be-friending them and following them back to my mate's AirBnb house. That very same day the random dude ends up sleeping with the girl with the guy still hanging around (turns out he wasn't a boyfriend). The random dude now has been staying at my friend's AirBnb for a week, hooking up with her. Goes to show anything is possible and even a bus stop approach WITH another guy there can work! Apparently he's a complete natural. Apparently she's fucking stunning too. So yes it can work.

Edited by Joel3102

It worked for me recently :)

The approach wasn't even that smooth or anything, but I turned off the logical part of my head, and just went with the flow of the conversation while directing it towards the idea of meeting up with her again. 

Slept with her on the second date. 

The funny part is how men are immediately responding to a thread where the op is interested in the views of women. 

Well as you can see the kind of men who are getting luck with women from this thread alone, I assume you could get lucky too. :P 

There's lots of hope. 

Also there are a lot of nutty women out there who fall for a man's words even if he means only sex behind those honey dipped words. So your hope increases by 30%. :)

On a serious note, increase your social skills and looks and a woman might get interested. 

Rest is fate 

And a woman's perspective - well, I'm just glad that my boyfriend was never into daygame and what not. So I feel good that I'm not his conquest (or bedmate! ) but a companion.. We were just friends and he is the shy type with great looks. Our chemistry grew and we fell in love at the speed of light and now we can't get enough of each other. I am glad I found him. He respects me a lot. And nothing is more attractive to me than the amount of respect and adoration he has for me. 

There you go with a woman's perspective :)

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

So I feel good that I'm not his conquest

You ARE his conquest. Trust me. Ask him, you girls are really good at spotting lies, see how he lies to you.

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

We were just friends

HAHAHA! Come on are you 4 years old?

Girls and boys are NEVER just friends. He just pretended to be your friend so he could have sex with you. Maybe along the way of him pretending you guys became real friends but never forget pretty india there is no such thing as friendship between a boy and a girl.

''Does Daygame really work?'' Yes it does.

Arc

6 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

You ARE his conquest. Trust me. Ask him, you girls are really good at spotting lies, see how he lies to you.

HAHAHA! Come on are you 4 years old?

Girls and boys are NEVER just friends. He just pretended to be your friend so he could have sex with you. Maybe along the way of him pretending you guys became real friends but never forget pretty india there is no such thing as friendship between a boy and a girl.

''Does Daygame really work?'' Yes it does.

Arc

Why are you trying to convince me that a man is just a sex hungry animal. 

I want a lot more than just sex. He truly loves me. He cares for me. He doesn't love me just for sex. There are men like him who want more in a woman. Sex is a part of a relationship but not the whole. I have no idea why a man would think otherwise.

Men are emotional. They are not machines. They get hurt too. 

You make it sound like a man is completely incapable of love. 

We became lovers. And we understand each other. I'm glad that I found a true gem at last after all terrible relationships I have had.. 

You're a man. Look inside you. You have a heart too. Feel it. Connect to your emotional side. Maybe the pickup culture has made you blind to your loving caring emotional side. 

We all need love, both men and women. I hope you find love some day just like I did. 

We are all emotional beings.. 

15 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I hope you find love some day just like I did. 

Thanks me too, and I am glad you did.

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Why are you trying to convince me that a man is just a sex hungry animal. 

Well, we are not just a sex hungry animal. But part of being a man is being a sex hungry animal. Us men, we are sex hungry animals, among other things.

20 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Men are emotional. They are not machines. They get hurt too. 

I agree. I wish i was a machine, i am at stage orange, emotions are useless and death weight to me.

Arc

34 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Thanks me too, and I am glad you did.

Well, we are not just a sex hungry animal. But part of being a man is being a sex hungry animal. Us men, we are sex hungry animals, among other things.

I agree. I wish i was a machine, i am at stage orange, emotions are useless and death weight to me.

Arc

Well he is Italian and he is Emotional just like you. I love Italian food. He takes me out to Italian restaurants and I take him to Indian restaurants.. 

I like his Italian machismo 

7 hours ago, Cocolove said:

How else are you gonna do it and not fuck up the circadian rhythm

Some systems thinking right here. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Arcangelo  I disagree. If you start to see someone as a human being instead of male/female then you can be friends.

checkout this video, this dude talk to people and end up flirting with that one girl at lunchtime, she has a boyfriend but literally thank him for talking to her, you have to look at it 

the where doesnt matters most of the time. just be nice and super honest

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

On 12/14/2019 at 8:10 PM, Leo Gura said:

No woman will ever admit that she would sleep with a guy from a cold approach because that would make her look like a slut. 

@Leo Gura

You seem to know a great amount about a lot of topics, however, in my experiences so far with your content, your approach towards a woman's ideologies in life tend to be pretty generalized, close minded, and one-sided. 

I am not saying your comment about women is inherently false. But, as constructive criticism, sleeping with a guy from a cold approach does not make one look like anything, except someone who slept with a guy from a cold approach. 

I am a woman who would sleep with a guy off a cold approach as long as the vibe felt right. I have no fear of being called a slut, or looking like a slut.

As constructive criticism, please check your generalizations about women before you give advice on women. 

On 14/12/2019 at 11:33 PM, veqsms said:

It would be interesting to hear from women perspective if they really appreciate when a man comes to her (from nowhere), gives a compliment, start conversation which later lead to intimate relationship 

is that a reality or a lie from

james marshall and Sasha daygame

Yes. Its more complicated than black or white. 

Regrettably, i learned game and pickup. Girls liked me before but, i was chode and beta. I met in college or high school and from friends. It was social circle or coincidence. I wanted to find a wife, I wanted to date more, get laid more before settling down. Unfortunately, I have learnt game, it can make you jaded. 

I like sasha and James but I enamored over Mystery and rsd. I never had the attention span of routines and i never dressed up like a idiot. I just seen a whole new world of what is possible. For that, I am forever grateful. Hell, rsd put me onto ecky lol. 

Rsd helped me with social skills. Tyler. Jlsix, julien, especially. Its a bit too woo woo now and i miss the original stuff. Anyway, aim for self actualization. Purpose, lifestyle, gym, diet, and game or whatever you want to call it. Know thyself. Free tour is free BTW. 

Its self amusement, no reason you're not enough. Nobody is cut from a fiff cloth. Obv, pending height, looks, resources, lifestyle, SMV, etc its easier or harder. If i was rich, better looking, taller, more game I'd do better. Its a black pill to swallow. 

Society annoys me. Its the demonising of men, masculinity, etc that led to the pickup, manosphere red pill. A Scotland pua was deplatformed and arrested so, be intelligent. Don't do anything stupid. 

Watch Swingers. Vincent Vaughan - "i don't like everyone. Everyone doesn't like me. Its cool." 

^^^live that. 

My friend dij told me here. I like it already. I shared with her my experiences and dating. The good, bad, the ugly. Enjoy your journey. 

Say hello. Make small talk. Take numbers. Just know the noise in your head and reality differ. I got the girl, we went out or hookup and its nothing. I got head from a girl who later ghosted lol. 

Its that stuff than get at you. You aren't valuable based on your game, who you date or don't. Its knowing on my death bed i did it. No regrets. No wondering what if? 

Good luck. 

On 15/12/2019 at 0:40 AM, Leo Gura said:

Of course it works.

Don't ask women if they want to be approached. No woman will ever admit that she would sleep with a guy from a cold approach because that would make her look like a slut. But she will if you attract her. Just do a quality approach.

Attraction is not a logical choice. Never ask women if they would logically date you. The answer will always be No.

Day game is the best. The only trick is that you need a location with lots of beautiful women. That's hard to find in most cities. You need a big city. Cities like LA, NYC, and London are amazing for day game. You need a place with cafes, malls, boardwalks, beaches, busy sidewalks, college campuses, etc.

I like day game because the approaches can be a lot more genuine and natural. And there's zero competition. 

How do I like your post? 

This forum is great. :)

Username is in reference to the coffee shop. I feel shame having had to learn game but, again what's the alternative? 

Leo does it so it must be ok lol. 

Thoughts on the Scotland pua who was arrested? Torrero and most channels shutting down? 

I predict it go underground which is not good imho. At least on YouTube it can be monitored. The next iterations will be underground and likely not pc lol. 

Edited by Meetjoeblack

On 12/26/2019 at 0:18 PM, TheUniverseIsLove said:

sleeping with a guy from a cold approach does not make one look like anything

Hmmm sorry but... yes it does.

3 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

A Scotland pua was deplatformed and arrested so, be intelligent.

Yeah, I saw the documentary: Secrets of the Seduction Bootcamp - BBC Panorama

It has a lot of dislikes. I am not OK with filming w/o consent, ldo.

We might be walking towards a society where it is illegal to talk to strangers on the street.

Being able to convince a (young and attractive) woman to have sex is a valuable skill. It's a skill that any heterosexual man would like to posses and master.

4 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

How do I like your post? 

This forum is great.

That's what makes this forum so great, you can't. No reputation for no one.

5 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

Thoughts on the Scotland pua who was arrested? Torrero and most channels shutting down?

IDK man for me pick up is just a fad. I have been doing pick up before it  was even called doing pick up. Back in my day it was called: trying to get a girlfriend. These PUAs just gave it a name to ''brand it'' and to charge money for it. There will always be some dude that sees some random girl that he likes and he will gather the courage to go talk to her. After that, the ball is on her court, THAT's pick-up.

These guys broke the law by filming w/o consent, I say let them suffer the consequences of their greed.

Arc