veqsms

Does Daygame really work?

89 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Amandine said:

"It stems yes from wanting sex but the stones it takes is highly under appreciated". 

Sorry, what are stones ? @Meetjoeblack

And back in the day, we even had our own pick-up game (literally ha), we'd just drop our hankies when we fancied someone for the guy to pick up. Haha, how gross is that?!O.o

Lol

Everyone wants to hedge their bets. 

Hopefully, you're sorted out on that area now. 

I am working on it. :)

9 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

@Meetjoeblack

Thanks for citing your source. Many ppl say statistics and can't back it up!

To be fair, it is from 2016, so its not up to date. Also, the very next paragraph says, "This statistic suggests that more women are unsatisfied with their marriages, at least to the point of ending them, than men. "

So, what does that say? Are men not trying in their marriage? Taking the women for granted? Not appreciating what they have? Abusive?

Dunno, but throwing out statistics without thinking what could be the cause behind them, isn't the whole story, as far as I'm concerned.

How does this apply to red pill? You said it's a red pill truth? 

I think its subjective. 

In keeping with my point, I went to learn game with the end in mind. To find a wife. 

Society has a blue pill, happily ever after. Red pill as analogy from matrix. The illusion versus reality. 

There's a huge number of guys destroyed in divorce court. Its terrifying. I don't know what a solution is but I can state a outrageous amount of married women have invited me over the last few years. Sent nudes. No ambiguity. 

Its not what I want. There's memes, "Karen took the kids." funny but not funny. 

One of the red pill truths being that there's no ambivalence on desire. She either desires me or doesn't. If i text, does she respond? If we have plans, does she come? There's no 3 date rule for desire. 

I went home with a girl. I was 25. She was 18 or 19. There's no question for desire. 

Its weird now looking back. It almost feels like another lifetime. 

Last point, I notice the best relationships, the girl was committed early. There's a diff in wants marriage and babies or wants my baby and marriage to me. 

There's no substitute for genuine desire. 

@Meetjoeblack I'm just glad I'm not dating in this red pill era. It feels like a woman hater club to me in general. Perhaps why so many in the red pill club sexually objectify and or stereotype women.

I'm also not some man hating feminist. Neither topic means anything to me really, but I haven't been discriminated against either. Those rights were already earned for me, before I chose to work.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1

Actually I've just had an epiphany while reading Meetjeoblack. It's not about the women.

Culturally having a family/partner (w/e it's stage orange or blue) is an extremely important. At stage blue family + great job/status is like 99% of your survival. 

And since we are an underevolved species we are deadly when your survival is threatened. There is no decency when your survival is at stake at those stages. (and maybe even after I need direct experience for turquoise :p).

No one is hating women directly : people are simply hating the fact that other people are severly threatening  their own suvival.

It's just the cruel dynamics of survival that are playing out in romantic relationships.

If we had way more genders we would still all hate each others in varying degrees. Like we do with cultures :D

Edited by Lynnel
Typo

@Lynneli hadn't even contemplated that... but when I do, the survival aspect is so blatant... I will have to do some inquiry on this for myself, thanks!

@Meetjoeblack I dont understand red vs blue pills either, but that's OK... I get what your are saying about meeting people and the beta man plight... I have been with a number of alpha guys, I guess because they are so bold, direct, and talented (usually something cool like fire-spinning, music, or skateboarding)... but I dont think women always want that, especially if it doesn't come with enough humility. I would take a humble sweet beta with the same talent over a pompous type of alpha any day! I too have gone through the younger me phase of attraction to the bad sort of guy, and personally believe if we are attracted to that, then it must be to learn something.... I dont think it's always about the nice guys finishing last, that's far from the case... many women I know only want the most gentle sweet souls they can find... as far as meeting places I agree with Leo and the forum that places where people doing PD work would chill should be good options... 

4 hours ago, Anna1 said:

@Meetjoeblack I'm just glad I'm not dating in this red pill era. It feels like a woman hater club to me in general. Perhaps why so many in the red pill club sexually objectify and or stereotype women.

I'm also not some man hating feminist. Neither topic means anything to me really, but I haven't been discriminated against either. Those rights were already earned for me, before I chose to work.

Its savage. You're definitely not missing much. 

A friend of mine got cucked by his wife. Recently, he found out that his child isn't his. I felt like puking when I heard that. Friends and I keep checking in on him to make sure he's OK and doesn't end it all. 

There's some shit I've seen and heard and I wish I didn't. Ironically enough, i starting out with the end on mind, learn game in pursuit of a wife and kids. I still do but in no rush. 

12 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

A friend of mine got cucked by his wife. Recently, he found out that his child isn't his. I felt like puking when I heard that. Friends and I keep checking in on him to make sure he's OK and doesn't end it all

I have a story of something that happened to my adult son that was just as bad, but he didn't turn into some women hating, red pill club, PUA fool. 

12 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

There's some shit I've seen and heard and I wish I didn't.

Same with everyone. It's part of being a grown up. Stop the excuses and just be the authentic you!

Put forth a good mind and heart when meeting ppl. If you are meant to be together then a connection will happen. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 hours ago, Lynnel said:

@Anna1

Actually I've just had an epiphany while reading Meetjeoblack. It's not about the women.

Culturally having a family/partner (w/e it's stage orange or blue) is an extremely important. At stage blue family + great job/status is like 99% of your survival. 

And since we are an underevolved species we are deadly when your survival is threatened. There is no decency when your survival is at stake at those stages. (and maybe even after I need direct experience for turquoise :p).

No one is hating women directly : people are simply hating the fact that other people are severly threatening  their own suvival.

It's just the cruel dynamics of survival that are playing out in romantic relationships.

If we had way more genders we would still all hate each others in varying degrees. Like we do with cultures :D

Ugh my post didn't save. 

She is my friend. I don't hate on her or women.

When I bring up a divorce stat or something less flattering, it tends upset people. 

Being offensive just cause is stupid. 

Leo got called out for generalizing. Stats don't give a full picture but we can agree its alarming. 

50 minutes ago, Meetjoeblack said:

She is my friend.

They don't know. :) 

I'll still call a friend out, even if they are my friend. Maybe even more so.?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

19 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I have a story of something that happened to my adult son that was just as bad, but he didn't turn into some women hating, red pill club, PUA fool. 

Same with everyone. It's part of being a grown up. Stop the excuses and just be the authentic you!

Meet ppl with a good mind and heart. If you are meant to be together then a connection will happen. 

Its my truth. Less than appealing but. 

2 hours ago, Epiphany_Inspired said:

19 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Meet ppl with a good mind and heart. If you are meant to be together then a connection will happen. 

lol when young and dumb! 

I'm not mature. I try my best. 

Were still friends :) even if you disagree with me. 

It hope you're right. and I'll share when I do get there!  <3

Edited by Meetjoeblack

1 minute ago, Meetjoeblack said:

lol when young and dumb! 

I'm not mature. I try my best. 

Were still friends :) even if you disagree with me. 

Trying to meet ppl is great, no problem. I just think you should lay off this red pill mentality. I doubt it's going to benefit you. I think it gives men a bad vibe personally.

Peace❤

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just read my words more carefully. It's important notice what I didn't say as much as noticing what I did say

I am a little confused on what you "didn't say." Not sure what I'm "supposed" to notice...

(Besides the missing word "to" ?)

I don't like to assume ?

Ps. Thank you for your indepth replies. Not trying to come @ you with any vengeance. I just noticed a reaction I felt from some of your content and wanted to express it and converse with you about it to see a clearer understanding of your perspective. ?

16 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

https://www.divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/

Why Women File 80 Percent of Divorces

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

:(

Ha, the guys are probably still doing pick-up. xD

In the article, they cite kids as a possible indirect cause.

I wonder if SINK (Single Income no Kids) or DINK (Double Income no Kids) mariages generally last longer? 

Certainly takes a hell of a lot of the workload off a working wife.

Women today, more financially independent, can afford to get divorced, they won't put up with husbands who don’t make them happy.

So guys, happy wife, happy life.

How do you get a happy wife?

Always listen to her.

And take out the trash. xDxD 

My wife and I were happy for twenty years, ... and then we met. xDxD 

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

6 hours ago, Amandine said:

Women today, more financially independent, can afford to get divorced, they won't put up with husbands who don’t make them happy.

Exactly.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

13 hours ago, Anna1 said:

PUA fool.

Why are you name calling? Isn't it against the forum guide lines? Or this is the forum's ideology now: PUAs are fools. I must remember you that Leo is PUA himself: he picked a girl from a mall and had sex with her.

Are you calling Leo a fool?

Every man that has ever lived is a PUA. That's what some people fail to understand. Some have better results than others that's all.

18 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

I went to learn game with the end in mind. To find a wife.

Why is this so hard to understand for some people. In my case to find a girlfriend.

I am alone and I want female company, that's why I go out and talk to girls. What part of it you don't understand?

Why am I fool for pursuing my happiness?

Arc

10 hours ago, Amandine said:

Ha, the guys are probably still doing pick-up. xD

In the article, they cite kids as a possible indirect cause.

I wonder if SINK (Single Income no Kids) or DINK (Double Income no Kids) mariages generally last longer? 

Certainly takes a hell of a lot of the workload off a working wife.

So guys, happy wife, happy life.

How do you get a happy wife?

Always listen to her.

And take out the trash. xDxD 

My wife and I were happy for twenty years, ... and then we met. xDxD 

Not real life. 

There's another article. Non financially available men for marriage. Cliff notes. Wants men that make 58% more. 

There's another. Higher divorce stat for sharing household chores. 

People aren't waiting till marriage. Netflix and chill is empowering in 2020. The marriage rates are in decline. 

Another stat said 2/3 divorces initiated. 

Again, there's some really Unflattering reality for people to see. Screaming misogyny isn't an argument. 

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

Every man that has ever lived is a PUA. That's what some people fail to understand. Some have better results than others that's all.

Why is this so hard to understand for some people. In my case to find a girlfriend.

I am alone and I want female company, that's why I go out and talk to girls. What part of it you don't understand?

Why am I fool for pursuing my happiness?

Arc

Why a girlfriend? Why not multiple? 

Foolish in assuming a gf will bring you happiness. Happiness being based upon XYZ factor rather than just being. 

Better results = higher SMV.