Krisena

I had a dream about Leo

23 posts in this topic

I dreamt that Leo wanted me to wear a hat that would help me reach ego transcendence. It felt pretty uncomfortable, so I couldn't go through with it, but he really pushed. I asked to take a look at the hat, and it had a lot of needles that would stick into my brain and electric signals in it and stuff. That freaked me out so I said I didn't wanna do it, but he pushed so hard I started to think he had a secret agenda, like harvesting my soul or something, because he said I had really rare brain.

Then later I remember taking a girl's hand and holding it in both of mine. We went on a date, and Leo invited us to his secret lair, which was a house out in nature in contemporary Norwegian style with lots of windows and it was really beautiful. He had a chef work the kitchen and spent lots of money on fine food and made sure I looked extremely good to my date, who was just in awe at it all.

He walked around and made sure we got our fill and was a really nice host but also had kind of an evil grin in an ambiguous way where you can't tell if he's playing handsome host or planning world domination. I knew that I would have to give up my brain waves in return for this favor. I felt a tinge of worry, but quenched it as I looked at my date and how touched she was.

The atmosphere was amazing. It was only me, the date, Leo and the chef. It was quiet and intimate. Leo stayed out of the way of the date, arranging for everything to go well. Sounds of running water in the distance. The dark of the evening enveloped us, and my date was very softened up by all this. I could tell I only needed to tell her something like how much she meant to me before she would start sobbing tears of joy.

xD

Edited by Krisena

I have had two dreams with Leo in them. Both of them had the theme of me going into his house, or seeing his daily life, and having the realization that not even he has his life together. I'm pretty sure that was me realizing that I had idolized him thinking he was so perfect, forgetting that he is a human with flaws as well. Which is something I do with teachers or people I look up to. 

Edited by Flowerfaeiry

"You Create Magic" 

Be careful about getting too emotionally invested in Leo the persona. It isn't real. It has no import.

Thinking highly of me will only become an obstacle in your work.

If you're having dreams about me, you're attaching too much importance to me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful about getting too emotionally invested in Leo the persona. It isn't real. It has no import.

It's not a "normal" thing for someone to have a massive impact on your life, and never have any sort of real connection with them. It's a brand new phenomenon created by technology. The subconscious brain will try to sort out that discrepancy through dreams. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

18 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It's not a "normal" thing for someone to have a massive impact on your life, and never have any sort of real connection with them.

Yes, the normal thing is to form unhealthy attachments to those who you idolize.

Which is why you must be extra mindful not to form such attachments.

Work extra hard not to get attached to me.

Maybe it will help if you imagine me boiling a basket of kittens in hot oil ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I love when these come up. Remember the one Leo closed for discussion after a guy said Leo came on to him and said something along the lines of "Once your enlightened there is no straight or gay". Gave me a real hoot. Keep em comin. 

Edited by RickyBalboa

Haha, I interpret my dream to be progress with my shadow. I see the Leo figure as me striking a deal with the shadow to woo the anima, if you're familiar with Jungian psychology. I see it as very positive. :]

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, the normal thing is to form unhealthy attachments to those who you idolize.

Which is why you must be extra mindful not to form such attachments.

Work extra hard not to get attached to me.

xD But everyone LOVES a good villain and what you resist persists.

My suggestion would be to go to a print shop and put your portrait up everywhere and worship it daily Kim Jong-un style. Cardboard cutouts could also be a good idea. Leo, would you send me a lock of your hair? Oh wait... never mind. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I've had a couple of sex dream about Leo... :$ so at least your's was on topic.. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I disagree. I think you make a very important point about attachment, but I don't believe dreaming about you is proof of that.  I mean, I'm not sure why it was important to make a thread about, but still...  I had a dream once that you opened up a retail store in the mall, and I was searching frantically for it because I wanted to meet you. Not because I  idolize you, but because you and your website played an important role in my development, and I would love to just have a conversation with you. However I think you would grow bored very quickly HAHA xD

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Why did my mouth water when I read that ? I had a dream too about you, but is was you clarifying what you meant by all of this.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura I can imagine you doing this and saying it's all love which shows you've transcended the good vs evil duality whilst also giving me nightmares which is still also dreaming of you.

I had a dream

Leo is Neo

Neo is Leo

You are Neo

Neo is you

You are Leo

The "Leo Paradox" coming now on ABC.

32' of November.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Come on, @Leo Gura!

Don't you know to set aside this work and have fun for a second? :D

He was telling a story.

Edited by The Don

Me on the road less traveled.

love you folks sharing dreams

'imagine me boiling a basket of kittens in hot oil'

that's the nightmare l had- terrorizing 

Edited by pink

13 hours ago, Krisena said:

Haha, I interpret my dream to be progress with my shadow. I see the Leo figure as me striking a deal with the shadow to woo the anima, if you're familiar with Jungian psychology. I see it as very positive. :]

would love to hear how you got there. I'm  trying to really get into dream workr

i haven't dreamed of leo yet, but i dreamed once about writing on this forum...