ROOBIO

In a state of not knowing :)))

31 posts in this topic

I do not know anything, I do not know who I am, where I am, when I am. I know nothing. 

This is the most liberating thing. I feel like an empty vessel. So empty. The identity of self has been seen through. My ego is a ghost, that pops in and out of existence when it pleases. But I am beneath that. I am, nothing. There is no fixed self. There is only being. I don't know why there is being. But it is being, and I am it. When I eat, I am eating myself. When I shit I am shitting into myself. When i speak I am speaking to myself. When people are giving birth, that is me giving birth to myself. WOW

LOOVEEE. Everything is perfect. Everything is beautiful, i love you all. I love everyone that fucked me over, that bullied me, It was me doing it to myself. I just love what is going on. I am so grateful to see this. Isnt it beautiful

Thank you. I am connected to everything. I am like a 2 magnets with opposite poles facing each other, attracting myself to myself. 

I am stuck in a vortex with myself. It feels like I am pulling myself on myself in all directions. This is amazing. LOOOVE

Vortex_24_x_16_Photography_Barbara_du_Pont_1_grande.jpg

Edited by ROOBIO

@ROOBIO nice one ❤

Have you seen samadhi yet this paints a wonderful picture what's going on..

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@ROOBIO This should almost be locked :) just because it's so beautiful just as it is.

@ROOBIO Wow! ? People getting enlightened on the forum. What a great place to hang out. 

Congratulations!

Congratulations other Me. I would like to thank myself (Leo Gura) to make this possible for myself. 

The illusion of self and other collapsing into a singularity. It doesn't get any better then that.

Without there first being illusion of self and other in contrast, how could the oneness of God ever be realized?

3 hours ago, ROOBIO said:

i love you all. I love everyone

Best love thread yet!!!!!!

Love you too???

?

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

Without there first being illusion of self and other in contrast, how could the oneness of God ever be realized?

Exactly! ?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Wow. This is beautiful. ♥️

3 hours ago, ROOBIO said:

LOOVEEE. Everything is perfect. Everything is beautiful, i love you all. I love everyone that fucked me over, that bullied me, It was me doing it to myself. I just love what is going on. I am so grateful to see this. Isnt it beautiful

What did you do? How long did it take you to reach this state? Congratulations (:

@Raptorsin7

Just practicing passionately. 

Hardcore meditation 2+ hours a day, vipassana retreats, concentration is so important. Once you can concentrate on an object for a long time, without being distracted by thoughts, you can start to do some deep self inquiry.

Then psychedelics.

It feels like we can go deeper. It doesn’t end here. We are only at the stage of taming the ox, so to speak. 

It’s worth all that suffering, the void it’s incredible, it’s like you are diving into a pond, a sea of infinite potential...

Edited by ROOBIO

6 hours ago, cetus56 said:

The illusion of self and other collapsing into a singularity. It doesn't get any better then that.

I believe this is the dilemma animal face. 

Aren’t we so lucky to trick ourselfs that we are in fact a separate self.

Only love can be given to our egos, only love, through love, you will help end it’s tyranny over yourself.

That was beautiful. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@ROOBIO The state of now knowing anything. What a fucking bliss that is. Not recognizing anything, but just observing, just being. The full beauty of life unravels in those states.. I remember the time I was there, I looked at my feet ant I didn't even know what Socks were LOL.

Another being awakens to it's highest form.

Mahadev

16 hours ago, Nickyy said:

@ROOBIO Wow! ? People getting enlightened on the forum. What a great place to hang out. 

Congratulations!

Giggle

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Beautiful and powerful. I hope you learn much from the experience.