Arcangelo

Pick Up = Sexual Harassment?

162 posts in this topic

Just being alive on the planet makes each person Political. @pink says- well some of us may still look to be a very young female but actually are complex women who have actually lived through a lot & are just awake and truthful in response about whatever it was you just tried to pull off at the grocery store. Deal with it. How l deal with it is my karma. As my yoga teacher would say- 'Stay on your own mat'.

also- Don't take it personally means that people are allowed to be selfish and do things that are only in their own interest. lt says more about that person (than the other person). so remember, Don't take it personally!

Edited by pink

2 hours ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

@Emerald @Nickyy

It’s interesting how different conditioning can make men and women that different. Just the fact that girls get dolls and boys get trucks as toys can create unnecessary differences and confuse it for everyone. Deep inside we are all same, it’s just our reproductive organs that are different.

Actually, though it's true that cultural conditioning has a way of getting us to color certain things as feminine and masculine arbitrarily and keep things in boxes like that, it's very important to recognize that femininity and masculinity are real subtle energies that imbue all living and non-living systems... and often do so in ways that are recognized in esoteric texts, cultural customs, and myths across eras and cultures.

Basically, what I'm saying is that femininity and masculinity (as subtle energies) are not conditioned but innate. We all have a unique energetic signature that is an interplay between the feminine and masculine... as does everything in existence. That's the meaning of the Yin/Yang symbol. And if you've tuned your sensitivity enough, you can actually pick up on these energies as themselves instead of as their culturally understood expression.

Think of the feminine and masculine energies like a light and our cultural conditioning like a lens that that light refracts through in a particular way according to our conditioning and environment.

And most of the time, women will have more feminine than masculine energy. And most of the time, men will have more masculine than feminine energy. But there are plenty of exceptions and people who have an even mix of both... or men that are more predominantly feminine and women who are more predominantly masculine. 

Now, I'll tell you why it's so important, especially now to recognize the existence of these two energies instead of ignoring their existence.

Our world in many many ways is built so that Yang is valued over Yin. The masculine is valued over the feminine. And this needs to be fixed, otherwise our technology (masculine principle) will overwhelm Mother Nature (feminine principle)... and we will not survive as a species.

So, I used to believe the same thing that you do, that masculinity and femininity are just social constructs. But then, I experienced directly the Divine Feminine and could no longer deny its existence. And ever since then, I've been working on re-integrating my feminine side... which was being repressed. But because I didn't believe that masculinity and femininity were real, I kept labeling everything that was in the masculine principle as good and everything in the feminine principle as stupid or trite... thus exacerbating the imbalance that already exists in greater society.

So, if you have any stakes in wanting gender equality, there has to be a recognition that femininity is different than masculinity in order to realize how much our society is in a state of masculine imbalance and feminine repression... which is also causing huge global scale problems, like global warming, exploitative wars left and right, extreme income inequality, and so many other ways where the shadow masculine has taken over because the feminine is not valued.

So, while human beings are mostly the same, we must also honor those differences and recognize the realness of Yin and Yang. Otherwise, we remain in a state of thinking of things as neutral... but neutrality is really just more masculinity in disguised. You ever notice that gender neutral clothing just looks like men's wear? That's one small tell that our vision of gender neutrality is still being influenced by patriarchal thinking, which sees the masculine as default.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Actually, though it's true that cultural conditioning has a way of getting us to color certain things as feminine and masculine arbitrarily and keep things in boxes like that, it's very important to recognize that femininity and masculinity are real subtle energies that imbue all living and non-living systems... and often do so in ways that are recognized in esoteric texts, cultural customs, and myths across eras and cultures.

Basically, what I'm saying is that femininity and masculinity (as subtle energies) are not conditioned but innate. We all have a unique energetic signature that is an interplay between the feminine and masculine... as does everything in existence. That's the meaning of the Yin/Yang symbol. And if you've tuned your sensitivity enough, you can actually pick up on these energies as themselves instead of as their culturally understood expression.

Think of the feminine and masculine energies like a light and our cultural conditioning like a lens that that light refracts through in a particular way according to our conditioning and environment.

And most of the time, women will have more feminine than masculine energy. And most of the time, men will have more masculine than feminine energy. But there are plenty of exceptions and people who have an even mix of both... or men that are more predominantly feminine and women who are more predominantly masculine. 

Now, I'll tell you why it's so important, especially now to recognize the existence of these two energies instead of ignoring their existence.

Our world in many many ways is built so that Yang is valued over Yin. The masculine is valued over the feminine. And this needs to be fixed, otherwise our technology (masculine principle) will overwhelm Mother Nature (feminine principle)... and we will not survive as a species.

So, I used to believe the same thing that you do, that masculinity and femininity are just social constructs. But then, I experienced directly the Divine Feminine and could no longer deny its existence. And ever since then, I've been working on re-integrating my feminine side... which was being repressed. But because I didn't believe that masculinity and femininity were real, I kept labeling everything that was in the masculine principle as good and everything in the feminine principle as stupid or trite... thus exacerbating the imbalance that already exists in greater society.

So, if you have any stakes in wanting gender equality, there has to be a recognition that femininity is different than masculinity in order to realize how much our society is in a state of masculine imbalance and feminine repression... which is also causing huge global scale problems, like global warming, exploitative wars left and right, extreme income inequality, and so many other ways where the shadow masculine has taken over because the feminine is not valued.

So, while human beings are mostly the same, we must also honor those differences and recognize the realness of Yin and Yang. Otherwise, we remain in a state of thinking of things as neutral... but neutrality is really just more masculinity in disguised. You ever notice that gender neutral clothing just looks like men's wear? That's one small tell that our vision of gender neutrality is still being influenced by patriarchal thinking, which sees the masculine as default.

Thank you for a very detailed information. :)

And yes, when we go right to the source there are difference due to different "roles" of male and female. It does really help to go the source to understand what is really going. Social conditioning can make things very confusing.

I have an opinion on everything :D

@Emerald 

16 minutes ago, Emerald said:

This^^^

Ok, so let's not bring egalitarian ideologies into this discussion which is primarily about masculine and feminine polarity and how to create it in a healthy holistic way. 

Let's not forget who we are addressing here, we're trying to bring new paradigms to guys who are struggling with the dating world. It's hard enough to sort through out all the BS that's on the internet. We don't really need a debate on whether any of it is real or not. Dating and relationships are real, and are important to everyone. We need integral ideas, not post modern theorising that does nothing but distort the picture. 

Thanks for commenting Emerald. I must check out your channel soon.

20 hours ago, Anna1 said:

@Arcangelo

Deleted- saw your comment in other thread that you, and I quote:

20 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

And I will NEVER ever take dating advice from a woman.

(So, I won't waste my time)

Hi. That was a very stupid post that I made. I wish i could take it back, but I can't. As soon as i hit enter i was like: -''WTF did I just did?''

I apologize for that low quality post. And I have changed my stance.

I already watched this video twice, and it makes sense to me:

This thread has really been a wake up call for me, like Nicky says. It's a wake up call about how orange is my current environment and myself (I live in the latino macho culture).

At 32 i became a militant atheist, meaning that i fully transcended blue in my eyes at least. I wasn't red pilled even though i was affected by hypergamy myself. Got laid off from the job had to move in with my dad. Guess who doesn't have a girlfriend anymore? Me. I understood that some women will leave you if you lose you resources. Somewhere along the line i adopted the red pill ideology, because it makes perfect sense to me: Women are hardwired by evolution to seek for the man with the most resources, so her offspring has a better chance of surviving.

Red pill is no longer an ideology for me. Red pill is knowledge. Prolly most of you think: -''This guy is way too far gone''

My spirituality is green though, and when i take psychedelics is turquoise. During meditation i discovered that everything is nothing. So if i say god doesn't exist, i am saying god is nothing, if god is nothing, god is everything, and i had to drop my atheism. Cognitive dissonance i guess. I went full circle, i know there is a Source now.  My spirituality is off topic, but i least i got that going.

Arc

Edited by Arcangelo
added more content

4 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Hi. That was a very stupid post that I made. I wish i could take it back, but I can't. As soon as i hit enter i was like: -''WTF did I just did?''

This thread has really been a wake up call for me, like Nicky says. It's a wake up call about how orange is my current environment and myself (I live in the latino macho culture).

Arc

Very good. Glad to here you've changed your tune.

I didn't watch the whole video. Seems it's about women and being afraid. Yeah, it happens, I'm not as fearful as she says most women are, but I'm also very extroverted and was brought up to not fear ppl in general. However, I was afraid today, go figure. The guy was about 270 lbs, 6'2 ht and I was in his home (I'm a home care nurse) and I was definitely afraid, because of things he was saying... (I can't repeat because he was a patient).

I can talk my way out of most situations and that talent played a key role in things ending on a positive, rather then negative situation today. 

I do keep mace in my nurse bag, too bad I was too scared to remember though. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

Me. I understood that some women will leave you if you lose you resources. Somewhere along the line i adopted the red pill ideology, because it makes perfect sense to me: Women are hardwired by evolution to seek for the man with the most resources, so her offspring has a better chance of surviving.

Forget about resources and concentrate on discovering your life purpose. When you discover that then everything you do moment by moment, the women you meet, the woman you chose to eventually settle down with, every interaction you have, should be in service of that purpose. 

Next time you see a woman ask yourself "how will talking to this woman serve my life purpose? Where does she fit into my life?"

If you can't answer that question then don't try to make contact with her. Don't even look at her.

Take this attitude with everything in your life. For example your employment. Ask yourself: "How does this job I'm in serve my life purpose?" 

If you don't know the answer then quit the job and find a job that serves your purpose.

Live in the present moment, rooted in the lower half of your body. Don't approach the present moment from your intellect, instead feel the moment. Live from your body paying extreme attention to everything that is. Put your attention on the people you meet and interact from that place. If you find yourself escaping into your head just return to the now. 

If you have these things covered, everyone around you will feel safe, not just women. 

If you sort these things out you will see for yourself that women don't care about your resources. All they really want is to be with a guy who is embodied.

The things we are talking about on this thread are just theories. They help because they create a model for you to see your sticking points. But self actualisation is just really living life as presently as possible so that your "stuff" stops creating karma for you. 

Women can't be wrong. When are you guys going to get it? It's always the guys' fault, guys need to better themselves up all the time to meet the women's expectations.

Seriously, it's not really a big deal. Go gay ?

5 hours ago, Lento said:

Women can't be wrong. When are you guys going to get it? It's always the guys' fault, guys need to better themselves up all the time to meet the women's expectations.

Seriously, it's not really a big deal. Go gay ?

How's that working for you ? Lol

A great discussion about toxic masculinity, green and integrated masculinity. 

Really worth the 45 minutes if you're serious about developing and learning more about masculinity than RSD can offer.

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Danioover9000 what do you want? 

xD hehe

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

@Danioover9000 what do you want? 

I'm sorry! I accidentally tapped your user name and couldn't get rid of it.

How do I delete a username? Mods?

11 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I'm sorry! I accidentally tapped your user name and couldn't get rid of it.

How do I delete a username? Mods?

I hid the post for you, you can hide the post in the future (only do so occasionally), by tapping "options", then "hide"

Or

You can put your cursor in front of the "username" and tap the backspace a few times, it should disappear. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I hid the post for you, you can hide the post in the future (only do so occasionally), by tapping "options", then "hide"

Or

You can put your cursor in front of the "username" and tap the backspace a few times, it should disappear. 

Thanks.

On 11/17/2019 at 6:38 PM, Preety_India said:

You don't have to feel so offended. You're not approaching someone who you already know. This is not a party or a place where people usually hang out to get to know each other, it's a supermarket!! People are not there to date. So a feeling of oddity is natural. Given the amount of stalking that women experience every day,it's quite expected for a woman to feel startled by a stranger who approaches her and asks her name out of the blue. 

I'd get nervous if someone approached me in a supermarket.. because I would have no clue who he is or what his motives are. I might think of him as a creep..I'm completely reserved to my right of not disclosing my name because a name and number are very personal details. Why must I disclose my identity to a stranger ? I'm not obliged to do that at all!!! 

There's nothing feminist in being protective of oneself. A woman has every reason to want to feel safe. So I don't find her reaction unnatural or unusual at all. 

I'd never feel safe enough to tell my name to a stranger or even have a conversation with him. 

Because you can always get more information on a person just through their name mainly because of the internet making information so easily accessible. 

I'm sorry but there are way too many weirdos out there to expect a woman to feel safe. And not in a place which is obviously not meant for dating

A dating site would be a nice place to visit and begin with. 

The other place is your classroom, your neighborhood, your workplace, places where you can have some preliminary contact with a person and they don't feel that you are a stranger. They have had a couple of friendly conversations with you as a result of the company you share with them. 

You can then take the conversation to the next level by inviting that person to an informal date. 

Don't expect much out of a person who is a complete stranger. They're bound to feel weirded out unless they are someone who is from a dating website or a friend's friend and given you a green signal to go ahead and get friendly with them. 

Women already have enough concerns to deal with on their own. It gets very upsetting to see men not having any consideration for their concerns but only worried about their hunting game. 

We're not feminists. Just normal women. Don't make us the reason of your misery. 

(Delete/edited by moderator)

sorry but it’s true because if you find it creepy for men to approach in the super market it is your problem cuz nobody is hurting you and people are free to express and say what they dam want anywhere they want. And it’s subjective some girls will find it normal. @arcangelo keep it up at long you are not being disrespectful, supermarkets are actually a good spot to do game.    

Edited by Anna1
Namecalling

@Sombra Yeah John Anthony is actually highly skilled with women, but like you said a pathological sex addict lol, he doesn't show any sign of slowing down either after 1100+ girls, it's crazy. He's also quite unethical in many areas of game, and will do whatever it takes usually to get what he wants with Women. 

I bought his system when it was 87% off and tbh most of it is proper solid advice, there's key information on a range of Game related topics that's actually really helpful, if you can apply them in a much more conscious manner his teachings could be extremely helpful for getting the dating life or sex life you desire, albeit it probably won't be the 10-15 girl harem he has lol. 

But the whole developing yourself and dating ability is very useful, and a lot of his students do get results, oh and he also says Daygame is a lot harder than Nightgame, probably to do with the fact most people in the day don't want to be stopped as discussed in this thread. 

I found some of his teachings really helpful, but I wouldn't recommend applying them like he does, his whole life is centred around sex haha. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

15 hours ago, Sussso said:

(Delete/edited by moderator)

people are free to express and say what they dam want anywhere they want. 

Actually they are not.

There are laws that help protect people from unwanted attention and harassment. Some people just want to go to the supermarket and get on with their shopping. 

If you get stopped by a security guard in a store for playing this game then it's a wake up call and time for a rethink.