Arcangelo

Pick Up = Sexual Harassment?

162 posts in this topic

@Arcangelo I'm hilariously surprised why you didn't include all these details in your original post. 

It's like you're gradually leaking all the details. 

11 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

This one was like 23yo

My dad is 70 his girlfriend is 34 so....

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Hey i do look younger, I have all my hair, i don't have a single gray hair, and i am fit almost like an MMA fighter, so...

I do feel like i do deserve hot young women.

Edited by Arcangelo

2 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Hey i do look younger, I have all my hair, i don't have a single gray hair, and in i am fit almost like an MMA fighter, so...

Did you have girlfriends in your younger years? Were you ever married? 

How was your past dating life ?

12 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Hey i do look younger, I have all my hair, i don't have a single gray hair, and in i am fit almost like an MMA fighter, so...

Hey, it's up to you. We all have nothing against your decisions. But then, how will you react if security guards come into the picture again? Or something happens...I dunno. I guess you wouldn't mind. There's always some turning point to the story. But, it's up to you.

I'm just talking about the big picture.

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Did you have girlfriends in your younger years? Were you ever married? 

How was your past dating life ?

Yes. No. Traumatic.

My last relationship was like Forrest Gump: I was a retard and she was a hoe.

7 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

how will you react if security guards come into the picture again?

It's gonna take a beauty queen winking her eye and blowing kisses at me for me to talk to anyone again in that supermarket, so i am not worried. I like that supermarket, my life would not be easier if i get banned. I am actually thinking about using a baseball cap to cover my eyes, I might offend someone by just looking at them, so better not take any risks, i am also thinking about using sunglasses in there, but that may be too much...

Hehehe you're funny. Baseball cap lol. 

9 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Yes. No. Traumatic.

My last relationship was like Forrest Gump: I was a retard and she was a hoe.

Sorry to hear about that. 

It's never too late though. You seem to be warm. Tide is on your side. 

Just be yourself and your beauty queen might walk up to you. 

Sorry you had such a terrible experience at the supermarket. You must have felt really awkward. 

Nevermind. You never know when things can suddenly brighten up. You seem to be warm and funny. So everything will work out for you. 

Cheers . 

Personally, from a male perspective, going up to a random woman and asking what her name is before anything else is a poor beginning. And I've never done pick up or anything like that. You have to lead it off with some other conversational point or reason to connect with the person before you ask for their information/identity with zero context. I can see why thats creepy.

In years past when I was generally scared of approaching girls, I actually got an attractive girls number just by approaching her with my contact screen open on my phone, handing it to her where she proceeded to enter her name and number (she was with her friend in a store) and I walked away all without saying a single word or opening my mouth. I was with my own friends and we were just making eachother do dares. And back then I really didn't take care of myself much and had zero game. But goes to show you its counterintuitive and literally something like this can work and asking for a name out of the blue is creepy.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Let go of getting laid, man. To be honest, you are going to fail a lot no matter what. You will have better results if you act from a place of surrender.

Edited by CreamCat

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

In the 21st century I'd have expected a woman's emotions being valued. 

The OP suggests he is worried about the future of men. Looking at the attitude of the pua community, I'm worried about the future of women !

He has difficulty with letting go of his need to have some sex with a cute girl who desires him. If he was not blinded by his neediness, he would be observant of a woman's emotions. He's not just needy about women. An average man is also needy about money and other things, too.

In the big picture, it's a problem of neediness and not being able to let go. Everyone has issues with neediness. If half of your population is needy, you should suspect that you are also needy in some other ways.

You can also easily be blindsided by your neediness in various areas of your life. You can develop appreciation of the difficulty of letting go. You can exploit a needy man to grow yourself by using him as an opportunity to reflect on how you are needy.

Edited by CreamCat

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

He has difficulty with letting go of his need to have some sex with a cute girl who desires him. If he was not blinded by his neediness, he would be observant of a woman's emotions. He's not just needy about women. An average man is also needy about money and other things, too.

In the big picture, it's a problem of neediness and not being able to let go. Everyone has issues with neediness. If half of your population is needy, you should suspect that you are also needy in some other ways.

You can also easily be blindsided by your neediness in various areas of your life. You can develop appreciation of the difficulty of letting go. You can exploit a needy man to grow yourself by using him as an opportunity to reflect on how you are needy.

Ok

2 hours ago, CreamCat said:

You can develop appreciation of the difficulty of letting go. You can exploit a needy man to grow yourself by using him as an opportunity to reflect on how you are needy.

That's morally wrong if I had to do that. 

Rationalization of immoral behavior. 

28 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

That's morally wrong if I had to do that. 

Rationalization of immoral behavior.

I actually copied Leo's phrases.

Edited by CreamCat

By the way, when I was younger, I was also needy around women.

My intuition told me that I should refrain from approaching women when I am needy. I intuitively knew I was going to screw up.

I guess my intuition saved everyone's time and energy.

Edited by CreamCat

Just now, CreamCat said:

By the way, when I was younger, I was also needy around women.

My intuition told me that I should refrain from approaching women when I am needy.

I guess that my intuition saved everyone's time and energy.

Women do not want needy guys.

Understanding a woman is key. 

There are some basic rules 

1. Don't be so needy that it begins to border on obsession. This will frighten the woman and turn her off. She might run away. Or she might get stressed. 
  2. Don't be too detached or un-needy. Because that can make her feel like you don't care about her. When she needs you be there for her. Show that you love her,care for her, adore her and most importantly that you respect her. 
  3. Find a balance between the above two. Difficult but easier with practice . This is called relationship work. 
  4. Understand what a woman wants , what your woman wants. If you don't know what she wants, ask her directly and maybe she will tell you. Poke her.  Give her what she wants. Don't listen to pua community and invalidate her feelings and wants. You're not trying to please yourself or the pua community, you're trying to please the woman if getting the woman is your goal.

If even after doing the above she doesn't want to be with you, either she is not the right fit for you or she is impossible to please. Either way you should drop her and seek someone who is pleased by you and likes you. But even if she likes you a lot lot lot lot, you'll still need to follow the above rules to make it work long term. 

All these are so creepy

10 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

went to the supermarket, i always dress decent, put some cologne on and brush my teeth before going to the supermarket because is my favorite place to do pick up.

Arc -''Hi, what's your name''

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

a big cheeky smile.

I hate internet !

6 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

What about your mother? 

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

8 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

This one was like 23yo

LOL! Oh man thanks again for the replies i wish i could send you guys an audio with my laughter.

This place is healing.

It's unbelievable that i haven't done the mall thing yet. It's in my bucket list now, i will report back to you on that one too.

23? 

Perv

Lol

;)