Arcangelo

Pick Up = Sexual Harassment?

162 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Yes. No. Traumatic.

My last relationship was like Forrest Gump: I was a retard and she was a hoe.

Hey, beggars can't be choosers mate ?

11 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

23? 

Perv

Lol

;)

23 is normal, not perverted.

@Arcangelo If you wanna understand women, 

be good to your mother. 

Not as in fulfilling all her wants, but as in taking care of her in her old age or when she's sick. Respect, love etc

A man who is good to his mother will be good to his woman. Or women in general. 

[This only applies to son, especially so. Daughters should be good with their father]

I got a feeling that you don't have a good role model. Your father.

Is this my projection?

This applies to all age group. Those who are good and not good with their mothers and how they treat women in general. 

EDIT : Good here means overall good relationship with your mother regardless of age. Sisters too.. Other women too..

Even with strangers. Respect. 

Edited by Angelite

Just now, CreamCat said:

23 is normal, not perverted.

I'm just going through the scenario in my mind. A 40 year old guy staring at young women at college , peering at them through the baked beans while she looks at tampons with her mother, all the while security are surveilling the whole scenario, bored, looking for someone to arrest. Archangelo probably lives in an area with low crime rates and the security guards need something to entertain them 

@Nickyy You seem to be looking for ways to criticize him negatively, instead of helping him improve. Chronic negative criticism is not welcome on this forum.

2 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

@Nickyy You seem to be looking for ways to criticize him negatively, instead of helping him improve. Chronic negative criticism is not welcome on this forum.

You seem to looking for ways to make your experience of life more miserable than it already is.

Don't be a miser ?

It's good practice not to take oneself or life too seriously. Before you know it,it will be gone.

11 hours ago, CreamCat said:

You talk about women. What about you?

Dating websites are not much better than a supermarket.

this all talk to debate about "power".

manipulation game from both sides

to my perspective, the op is full of shit, the girl is full of shit and the society is ultimately even more full of shit.

I think thing should be seen clearly.

the guy want sex for no particular reasons ( needy ) ( doesn't seduce in "being" )

the girl want a GOOD guy to have sex with ( genetic unconscious selection + mental expectation distorsion per society imagery / this apply to men aswell )

the supermarket want to keep his power to sell and keep clients.

So there is no one to blame really, from my view everyone was just doing his egoic thing

Let's not judge. 

(Smiles when a woman is judged)

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Angelite said:

@Aeris the girl simply wanna buy a book..

Yeah, it's was probably the 48 laws of power lol

If this was a reverse situation:D , guys wouldn't mind using the word cougar freely in plenty 

10 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

Yeah, it's was probably the 48 laws of power lol

It's called 50 laws of power. 

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

If this was a reverse situation:D , guys wouldn't mind using the word cougar freely in plenty 

I think arc has a Jag. That's more appropriate a car for his age range lol

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It's called 50 laws of power. 

Really? In my day it was called 48 laws of power. He must have found another 2 

You know the saying "you don't shit where you eat"? Kinda applies here ?

For learning daygame, I recommend The Natural Lifestyles, they really teach you do it in a way that makes women feel comfortable. 

A supermarket might be a bad place to d pickup, it doesnt look nice when she has seen you approaching before, for example.

Also, dont treat this like a sport. Approach only girls you find interesting, and treat them as individuals not as a training machine. That makes a huge difference.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

(Smiles when a woman is judged)

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

I want to help you free yourself. Judgment is actually quite universal. Some men say similar things a lot, too. Any person would be constantly judged by some criteria. You would judge yourself and others on some criteria.

Trying to escape judgment doesn't work because judgments are inevitable. Anything less than stopping caring about it is not going to work in the long run. My goal is to eventually stop caring about it and still use it as useful information.

An important measure for personal development is ability to push beyond nearly infinite amount of NOs and judgments.

You can still cut out people who constantly drag you down without feeling (strong) negative emotions about them.

Edited by CreamCat

Yeah man, Nicky and others are judging me for liking young, hot girls? LOL

I don't care. I like hot young girls, i will never deny it. You can judge me and my dad all you want. When i am 70 i wanna have a 34 yo by my side just like my dad. He is my hero.

Today I went to McDonald's with him, why would an actualizer even think about going to McDonald's? Because that's where dad wanted to go, just obey, no questions asked.

There I saw a women that attracted me sexually, she was walking towards me and i said hi, she said hi back and kept walking. Luckily for me she didn't call security. All i need is to tweak my technique a little bit.

If saying hi is stalking then I am stalker. Good luck guys.

Arc

4 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Yeah man, Nicky and others are judging me for liking young, hot girls? LOL

I don't care. I like hot young girls, i will never deny it. You can judge me and my dad all you want. When i am 70 i wanna have a 34 yo by my side just like my dad. He is my hero.

Today I went to McDonald's with him, why would an actualizer even think about going to McDonald's? Because that's where dad wanted to go, just obey, no questions asked.

There I saw a women that attracted me sexually, she was walking towards me and i said hi, she said hi back and kept walking. Luckily for me she didn't call security. All i need is to tweak my technique a little bit.

If saying hi is stalking then I am stalker. Good luck guys.

Arc

Nobody is judging you. Lighten up ?

Alright!

Hey OFC i can grab a box of whatever and ask her if she has ever bought that or whatever.

So you are telling me that these kind of (fake) interactions are much less creepy? The small talk will give me the signs that i need to ask more questions, right? That's the idea?

Thing is that i was trying something, I asked her name to see if she would ask me mine. And that will give me a sign that she is interested.

Some girls like older guys you know + seriously i stopped drinking 8 years ago and have a decent diet i drink green tea I look like i am 32.

I am rejuvenating. Growing young and wiser.

Arc

Edited by Arcangelo