Arcangelo

Pick Up = Sexual Harassment?

162 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Nah man you got me wrong. I haven't watched a pick up video in 4-5 years.What I watch is a dating coach on you tube he mostly focuses on what to do once you are in a date and afterwards, to keep women interested. He says he doesn't do cold approaches anymore because his game is so strong. So there....

I am no PUA i am just a guy that wants to get laid. I wouldn't be doing this pick up shit if i was invited to house parties every weekend or something.

It's very hard to get laid these days. Nobody wants PTSD or STD.  Lol just joking :D

At your age range, it would be a bit of challenge but it is not that bad. Because most people in that age range are already settled. 

Try joining some local community and being out more often. Don't waste money on pickup stuff. 

You have to get out of the box. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 minutes ago, Sombra said:

@Nickyy Had a feeling he was older, haha made me cringe sending him a couple of the messages because I was like fuckkk hate to try and hold older guys accountable for anything lol.

That's hilarious.? Here I am lecturing a 40 year old on how to behave in a supermarket

Thanks for your responses!

I genuinely feel happy when they reject me, I am like Michael Jordan

I will fail my way to success.

1 minute ago, Arcangelo said:

Thanks for your responses!

I genuinely feel happy when they reject me, I am like Michael Jordan

I will fail my way to success.

Good luck to you mate ?

I have no idea what made me think that you're just 21, but as they say age is just a number. Maybe the whole supermarket thing. 

I have nothing to advice you anymore other than just being confident and comfortable in your skin.

Sorry if I caused any disrespect. 

Edited by Preety_India

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I have no idea what made me think that you're just 21, but as they say age is just a number. Maybe the whole supermarket thing. 

I have nothing to advice you anymore other than just being confident and comfortable in your skin.

No wonder the security were onto him lol

It all makes perfect sense now 

LOL! You guys are are right why would anyone care about actualizing at 40 yo, What for? what's the point?

I should be taking it easy, i am living on borrowed time any way, why stress right?

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You caused zero disrespect. You and Sombra made me laugh and laughter is so much better than anger and sadness, thank you again!

This is not the first time this happens, people are like: -''Oh shit you are 40 yo?????'' awkward silence, apology I laughing out loud!

Edited by Arcangelo

3 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

LOL! You guys are are right why would anyone care about actualizing at 40 yo, What for? what's the point?

I should be taking it easy, i am living on borrowed time any way, why stress right?

You caused zero disrespect. You made me laugh and laughter is so much better than anger and sadness, thank you again.

This is not the first time this happens, people are like: -''Oh shit you are 40 yo?'' awkward silence, apology hahaha!

Mate don't worry. I'm in my late 30's and I have 19 year old (I think!) turquoise kids telling me what to do on here. 

The internet is a strange place ... ???

Edited by Nickyy

1 minute ago, Arcangelo said:

You caused zero disrespect. You made me laugh and laughter is so much better than anger and sadness, thank you again.

This is not the first time this happens, people are like: -''Oh shit you are 40 yo?'' awkward silence, apology hahaha!

I respect your honesty. But I disagree with the whole age factor. Don't let age restrict you from enjoying life. 

Laughter is great for you. You don't have to be sad or angry about anything at all. Life plays you but you gotta laugh at the devil. 

Actualizing happens throughout your life whether you are  16 or 60. 

It's your happiness that matters more than what people think. And society's idea of happiness is warped in show off and social status. Hard to not get overwhelmed by it. 

Please take everything lightly because in the greater scheme of things, whatever you say, whatever I say and whatever people say means nothing. If you can enjoy the moment, you got life by the bull's horns. 

You'll do well

Wish you all the happiness

@Arcangelo Can I ask a question? I'm curious, how old were the women you were approaching? Were they roughly the same age as you? 

@Arcangelo I second finding a local singles meet-up group like @Serotoninluv said. Also, 40 is the new 30!

Meetup.com 

I personally wouldn't be offended if someone said Hi to me at the store, as long as they were nice and not creepy. I know I don't speak for all ladies when I say that though.

What is creepy and scary is someone following you. I've had it happen and you don't know if you should scream, run or play it cool. After a bit, he started telling me how nice my ass was and I knew I was in trouble. I quickly got my mace out of my purse and then ran to my car. ?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Anna1 said:

@Arcangelo I second finding a local singles meet-up group like @Serotoninluv said.

Meetup.com 

I personally wouldn't be offended if someone said Hi to me at the store, as long as they were nice and not creepy. I know I don't speak for all ladies when I say that though.

What is creepy and scary is someone following you. I've had it happen and you don't know if you should scream, run or play it cool. After a bit, he started telling me how nice my ass was and I knew I was in trouble. I quickly got my mace out of my purse and then ran to my car. ?

You two should go on a date. 

Just now, Nickyy said:

You two should go on a date. 

I'm married 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Anna1 said:

I'm married 

That doesn't seem to stop Archangelo. 

2 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

That doesn't seem to stop Archangelo. 

Haha....well, just because I said I wouldn't mind, as in wouldn't be offended, Doesn't mean it would go anywhere. :P

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Anna1 said:

Haha....well, just because I said I wouldn't mind, as in wouldn't be offended, Doesn't mean it would go anywhere. :P

Don't worry. Arc is used to getting rejected lol

3 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

So there was a girl at the book section:

Arc -''Hi, what's your name''

She says: -''Scarlet'' And walks away.

I turn around and go get me a cup of coffee, on my way to the cashier 2 security guards approach me and tell me that the girl felt sexually harassed by me and that this is not the first time, that they have been watching me.

Lol

Sounds like you were doing it in a creepy way.

This almost never happens.

If you are camping a small supermarket every day, yeah, you will probably arouse suspicions.

If you want to do lots of approaches you need a large high volume area like a mall or nightclub or sidewalk.

Places like supermarkets require being highly selective. You can't be an approach machine there.

Flirting with a stranger is not sexual harassment. Girls are used to being chatted up. If you do it right, the girl should feel flattered and pleased about herself. It's a huge ego boost for her to be desired. Just don't be creepy. Dress nice, smell nice, groom nice, and SMILE for fuck's sake. Do not approach girls without a big cheeky smile.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura after a guy goes, "wham bam thank you ma'am," I think the gal is going to regret it. I think even the guy. There are always bigger fishes to fry in life.

You said that answer many times. Maybe it's time to change? It's up to you. Btw, you know that it isn't really possible to actually 'be' with someone, right? Even if you're together for life.

47 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

@Arcangelo Can I ask a question? I'm curious, how old were the women you were approaching? Were they roughly the same age as you? 

This one was like 23yo

My dad is 70 his girlfriend is 34 so....

LOL! Oh man thanks again for the replies i wish i could send you guys an audio with my laughter.

This place is healing.

It's unbelievable that i haven't done the mall thing yet. It's in my bucket list now, i will report back to you on that one too.

Edited by Arcangelo

7 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

This one was like 23yo

My dad is 70 his girlfriend is 34 so....

This scenario is a bit atypical. 

But you can always try