Schahin

What is really about Jesus?

24 posts in this topic

Hey dear people here

I know you will all say Jesus is you, I know this but... 

Twice I used psychedelic substances where I had na intense realization of Jesus by his "personal" appearance. 

It was both times very quick and fast but it was a sudden realization without a doubt it was him. 

The first time was the most intense, it was so obvious man, I hadnt used to believe in him but after that 5 second appearance there was absolutely no doubt, it was him and only him, appearing with the greatest love in human form that exists it was so sweet unforgettable but yet I kind of forgot it because it has passed already. 

I have never felt a human being being so extremely lovely. 

Today was another moment, I actualky ate frankiscence just to test it, and frankiscence is the material the 3 magis brought Jesus upon his birth, and i had a second quick christ realization but again it was obvious not as obvious as the first time, becayse the first time was just totally incredible. 

So my question who is Jesus really, I mean of course we are all one. But his appearance 2000 years ago was the most important happening of a character ever and now his spirit coming in front of me just makes it somehow unexplainable who he really was and what is his role as a spirit for humans? 

Just taking a shot in the dark here, but Leo has said that mystical experiences are filtered through our Spiral Dynamics. So I'd guess you are stage Blue, so your Ego saw what it thought it would see. 

When a sign or deity like that comes to you, study it. What is it leading you to embody in yourself? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I rewatch this Hans Wilhelm video every now and then. 

Food for pondering. I'm drawn to the modern Christian/mystic, Cynthia Bourgeault. I read in an article a couple of years ago that She's a little weary of people's encounters with a  'personal Jesus'. Maybe in the same light that@Jed Vassallo was indicating. 

Tami Simon: You're listening to "Insights at the Edge." Today my guest is Reverend Cynthia Bourgeault. Cynthia is the principal teacher and advisor to the Contemplative Society and the founding director of the Aspen Wisdom School. She is an Episcopal priest, a teacher of prayer, and a retreat and conference leader. She passionately promotes the practice of Centering Prayer, and has worked closely with Father Thomas Keating, Bruno Barnhart, Richard Rohr, as well as many other contemplative teachers and masters within Christianity and other spiritual traditions.

Cynthia is the author of the The Wisdom Way of Knowing: Reclaiming An Ancient Tradition to Awaken the Heart and Centering Prayer and Inner Awakening, and with Sounds True, a six-session learning series on Encountering the Wisdom Jesus: Quickening the Kingdom of Heaven Within as well as an audio program on Singing the Psalms: How to Chant in the Contemplative Christian Tradition. 

In this episode of "Insights at the Edge," Cynthia and I spoke about kenosis, or self-emptying, as the center point of Jesus's message, how we can understand Jesus's life as a sacrament, and how love lives beyond death. Here's my conversation with the very intelligent and brilliant Cynthia Bourgeault.

In Encountering the Wisdom Jesus, you talk about Jesus as a recognition event. Can you tell me what you mean by the term "a recognition event"?

Cynthia Bourgeault: What I mean by this term is that perhaps the biggest [misunderstanding] that Christianity makes is to approach Jesus with 20/20 hindsight, that since about the fourth century we've approached him by what we believe about him, by creeds that are polished, that are crammed into our heads, and so it gives us the sense that we know the story. But when early people who were attracted by his message first heard him, they didn't have resources. They didn't have the canons, creeds, and proper things, and they had to decide for themselves, by either recognizing something in themselves that corresponded [to him], [something] that they could see as true, or not.

And this is an interesting point, it's exactly the way we recognize teachers today. That it's something in your heart that in the moment has to say "yay" or "nay" to an idea, a presence, a person, before you.

@Schahin Thanks for sharing and asking the question!

Through ACIM text, I experience Jesus as friend and brother. Somewhat personal ,,,, but more transpersonal.

Very Jesus but also at the same time ,,,more Christ Consciousness. 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

6 hours ago, Schahin said:

I know you will all say Jesus is you,

@Schahin You know this yet you go on creating partitions where there are none.

To me, Jesus represents the forgiving, selfless love inherent in reality. And since you are reality, you are this forgiving, selfless love. The reason a lot of people see him is because they've been conditioned to do so (I've had mystical visions of his presence) and because he just seems like a nice person all round. 

The trick IMO is to use him as an example and try to embody that bold, selfless love in the world. Despite the world being against him, Jesus never backed down from telling the truth and helping the needy because he knew that's what he was there to do. And even whilst being crucified, Jesus went to his death with forgiviness on his tongue, knowing that people only hated him out of ignorance. And since you are him, you're able to reach these incredible states of compassion too. 

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

7 hours ago, Schahin said:

So my question who is Jesus really, I mean of course we are all one. But his appearance 2000 years ago was the most important happening of a character ever

The most important happening of a character ever was YOU happening right now.

Jesus is also not the work of one person, just like madonna being the queen of pop and michael jackson being the king of pop, jesus being what jesus stands for was a team effort. He grew out of our society nack in the days just like donald trump grew out of it now.

29 minutes ago, Apparition of Jack said:

The trick IMO is to use him as an example and try to embody that bold, selfless love in the world. Despite the world being against him, Jesus never backed down from telling the truth and helping the needy because he knew that's what he was there to do. And even whilst being crucified, Jesus went to his death with forgiviness on his tongue, knowing that people only hated him out of ignorance. And since you are him, you're able to reach these incredible states of compassion too. 

The richness that understanding brings. Christ couldn't hate them because he totally understood them. 

I recommend @Anderz ACIM Journal for those who are finding themselves naturally tuning to the Jesus frequency.

The dude is laying it down,,,, profound!

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

1 hour ago, Apparition of Jack said:

knowing that people only hated him out of ignorance.

Forgive them father for they know not what they do

He is God. The creator of all universe. A man and a god. I pray with his name and always find Miracles and peace. 

Don't take non duality as a truth. 

But what does look like Jesus what you saw? 

What did it wear? 

@Jed Vassallo

11 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Just taking a shot in the dark here, but Leo has said that mystical experiences are filtered through our Spiral Dynamics. So I'd guess you are stage Blue, so your Ego saw what it thought it would see. 

Sprial dynamics is a model not a truth. Don't forget a quantum leap is there too. 

@cetus56 he came here to save humanity form inherited sin as he said. 

❝I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.❞

—John 10: 11 (KJV)

❝Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;❞

—Colossians 2: 14 (KJV)

We must believe in christ otherwise we should see him as lier. 

2 hours ago, Conscious life said:

He is God. The creator of all universe. A man and a god. I pray with his name and always find Miracles and peace. 

Don't take non duality as a truth. 

But what does look like Jesus what you saw? 

What did it wear? 

I believe in non duality completely but I knowbalso there are helping spiritis and spirit guided. 

When he appeared it was not an image. It was his spirit, it came for a few seconds and it was undoubtedly him, it was so obvious to recognize 

@Schahin You know for sure All appearences are illusions and appearence in conciousness.You saw an image and you assumed imagined it to be Jesus.How do you know it was jesus ? Or you imagined the picture that is portrayed as Jesus ?

Even if you get vision of Shiva - enquire to whom it is appearing ? - Ramana Maharishi

@Conscious life For John it was Jesus came to save humanity?

For colossians - some other words.

Why we "must" believe the words of john or colossians ?

What is the sin ?

What is sin ? And what sin you commited to take birth ?

Why to create first and then punish for so called gods idea of sin humans with birth and then take birth to save the humanity ? And could he save the humanity ? Could he first save himself from the humans ?

The terminus of human salvation. I'm tempted to say he is 'a' God, but that would be idolatry, instead he is divine.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of law for righteousness to every one that believes.

Frankincense represents kindness, Gold Sovereignty and Myrrh Humility. After the Taoist Three Treasures.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:07 PM, Schahin said:

I know you will all say Jesus is you, I know this but... 

You don’t *know* yet, which is fine. Part of the human experience is seeing beings as separate from ourselves. Once it is revealed that Jesus (and all sages) is You, that separation dissolves and there will be true *knowing* because the is no distinction between “me” and “jesus”. 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

You don’t *know* yet, which is fine. Part of the human experience is seeing beings as separate from ourselves. Once it is revealed that Jesus (and all sages) is You, that separation dissolves and there will be true *knowing* because the is no distinction between “me” and “jesus”. 

I now after a few more experiences know it was him and me, but still "his" appearance as a spirit which is ultimately me to Gave me to understand that he has a special importance as a spirit helper I think. Something with Jesus is way too important in the mysteries of my/our own conciousness

@Jkris this word is enough. 

❝Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.❞
  —John 6: 53 (KJV)

On 10/12/2019 at 11:46 AM, Schahin said:

I now after a few more experiences know it was him and me, but still "his" appearance as a spirit which is ultimately me to Gave me to understand that he has a special importance as a spirit helper I think. Something with Jesus is way too important in the mysteries of my/our own conciousness

That’s quite a relationship you have with yourself ?