Schahin

What is really about Jesus?

24 posts in this topic

On 10/10/2019 at 11:07 AM, Schahin said:

So my question who is Jesus really, I mean of course we are all one. But his appearance 2000 years ago was the most important happening of a character ever and now his spirit coming in front of me just makes it somehow unexplainable who he really was and what is his role as a spirit for humans? 

The real question is, my friend... 

who are you?

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Had also a experience, although I was sober. One day in winter 2015 I had my first couscious experience with my shadow/unconscious pain. It just rose up from within and instantly I knew how deep and massive it was and at that i knew how much suffering and hardship I would need to go through to transcend it. Instead of keeping calm and accepting fate, I just took a rope and went toward a specific place in the forest to hang myself. Somehow i got a vision of jesus being flogged with a whip (as if he was experiencing my suffering in a tactile way) and a female figure that looked more animated stood besides him crying and pleading for the flogging to stop. They were both chained in the vision. Don't know what it was about on a mental level but when I had the vision I understood it, stopped and went back home. 

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

14 minutes ago, Wlangr said:

Had also a experience, although I was sober. One day in winter 2015 I had my first couscious experience with my shadow/unconscious pain. It just rose up from within and instantly I knew how deep and massive it was and at that i knew how much suffering and hardship I would need to go through to transcend it. Instead of keeping calm and accepting fate, I just took a rope and went toward a specific place in the forest to hang myself. Somehow i got a vision of jesus being flogged with a whip (as if he was experiencing my suffering in a tactile wayor the flogging to stop. They were both chained in the vision. Don't know what it was about on a mental level but when I had the vision I understood it, stopped and went back home. 

On 12.10.2019 at 4:17 PM, Serotoninluv said:

At the end was it a beautiful or a painful vision? 

@Schahin It was loving, actually don't have any words to explain it. 

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.