undeather

The Egg [KURZGESAGT - In a nutshell]

45 posts in this topic

this video is ofc just a story. But it made me think. How does reincarnation work? does it work in similar way like in the video? @Leo Gura should make a video on this

check out this youtube video its like the short version of leos what is god

dude, there is like 10 people who posted this already !!!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I didnt know but yeah it says the same thing leos says in his what is god video

Because what Leo says is what sages , mystics and master have been saying during thousands of years...

;)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

If you like this video, watch this

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

reality is so strange, man...

i cant wait for the 'death and rebirth' of 'death and rebirth'. it would truly be spectacular to witness.

I am glad that I'm not the only one who was a little shocked that Kurzgesagt, of all channels, uploaded this video. Kurzgesagt seems to be aimed at materialist, left-brain thinkers. I've been subbed for years and when that video was first uploaded and I saw the title "The Egg," somehow I knew it was not about fertilization and eggs. In fact, the first thing that popped into my mind was the Andy Weir story. I guess that's proof I have an iota of intuition at least. 

That's a really nice video really touching

One thing I'm wondering though, in that scenario what about animals/plants-life, is there reincarnation only on human forms ?

A key to a deeper understanding of the video: reincarnation is not shown as simply linear.

On 9/2/2019 at 3:26 AM, vvv2k12 said:

So is there a way out?

What is there to get out of?

this story put a lot of deep teaching s for me into much fitting perspective. I got multiple head spinns from it each day :-)

21 hours ago, cxsxlx said:

What is there to get out of?

cycle of death and rebirth...

On 2019-09-04 at 5:43 PM, Serotoninluv said:

A key to a deeper understanding of the video: reincarnation is not shown as simply linear.

Well from this video it is. Just not the lives are linear. 

1 hour ago, krockerman said:

Well from this video it is. Just not the lives are linear. 

Hmmm. I thought about it a bit more. I think he deconstructs separate linear lives more fully than deconstructing a timeline.

I think the key deconstructions later in the video are:

4:00 - Partial deconstruction of a timeline

4:40 - Deconstruction of separate human beings begins

5:40 - Deeper deconstruction of separate humans. A partial construct of time remains.

I think it is a very well-done video. I would have further deconstructed the timeline. That is, You are everyone and all things Now. (including all that "has happened" or "will happen" - without a timeline). Yet this would collapse the concept of reincarnation, since there is no longer a "re".

There's something oddly fascinating about reading the comment section, where people are talking to each other as if they're the same person. It's almost how I imagine the cells in your body would be communicating, if they knew they were you.

We make one small part of the whole, and it just works.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

5 minutes ago, Commodent said:

There's something oddly fascinating about reading the comment section, where people are talking to each other as if they're the same person. It's almost how I imagine the cells in your body would be communicating, if they knew they were you.

We make one small part of the whole, and it just works.

I love the analogy that humans in society are like cells in a body. :x 

I like how you used this analogy. A couple more:

Each people are like neurotransmitters to each other. Similar to neurotransmitters in our brain. Some people are like dopamine, some like gaba, some like cortisol.

The earth is one giant organism. An alien viewing the earth from outer space wold see one giant organism. People are like cells communicating with each other within the giant organism. Narcissists are like cancer cells. Roads are like microtubules, energy plants are like mitochondria and on and on. . . One giant organism.

You can tell it was written by a human because not once are other life-forms mentioned in the story.

Glory to Israel