TrynaBeTurquoise

Is Fluoride "Calcifying your Pineal Gland" a myth?

85 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

@pluto

I use fluoride free toothpaste but still drink a lot of green tea and matcha daily although I also read that it contains a huge amount of fluoride. I value the beneficial effects of green tea. So do you think it's calcifying the pineal gland? 

You could have green tea or matcha with cacao powder and or shilajit to neutralize and further detox excess fluoride. Also taking Vitamin K2, Iodine, D3 and Selenium daily will help remove fluoride and calcium build up from the arteries and glands and direct it into the bones/teeth where its needed and excess will be expelled out via urine/stool. Drink a lot of purified or distilled water and exercise daily to help speed up the removal of fluoride and calcium buildup.

Ultimately it depends on how calcified and fluoridated your body already is. You may need to experiment and see how you feel and how clear your sight is. A decalcified and active pineal gland will give you spiritual sight and wisdom. You will be able to see past all illusion of man and no one can lie to you and get away with it. Things like that are some traits of an active and functioning pineal gland.

Some people with spiritual practice and meditation alone can surpass the dietary needs but its extremely challenging. Rather the body be clean and efficient then connection to spirit is almost effortless. So to speak :)

I always keep my body very clean, detox and do fasting often paired with living the spiritual path, I can enter very deep stages of meditation and reach higher states of conscious far more easily than someone who has a contaminated thus chemically disrupted body that even if they do more spiritual practice. Its the quality not quantity that counts.

This way you can save decades of inner-work and instead become a superconductor to spiritual insight.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Leo Gura May i ask you what water do you buy? I heard that cheap bottled water is worse than tap water. I also believe those "purified water" is pure marketing bullshit. So i don't know what the hell i should put in to my body, it's so frustrating.

@pluto

Alright, thank you for answering. To be honest I don't do lots spiritual practice. but most of the time I try to live healthy and avoid sugar, fat or salt. Sometimes I make spirulina or curcuma smoothies to detox and to calcify the pineal gland but I'm not sure if it's working. Besides I haven't tried any psychedelics yet.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

1 hour ago, Billy Shears said:

@pluto

Alright, thank you for answering. To be honest I don't do lots spiritual practice. but most of the time I try to live healthy and avoid sugar, fat or salt. Sometimes I make spirulina or curcuma smoothies to detox and to calcify the pineal gland but I'm not sure if it's working. Besides I haven't tried any psychedelics yet.

A combination of daily detox and fasting will help speed up the process. By all means, you do you, there are no rights or wrongs and you are most welcome :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you drink tap water, you're a fool. You think it's free of heavy metals & other junk? Ha!

Bottled water contains estrogens from plastic and I bet it ain't free of heavy metals too. 

The dose makes the poison. I can eat a tiny bit of cyanide every single day for the rest of my life and it will not have any negative health consequences. What you should be really concerned with is not whether your water is free of heavy metals but if these metals and other "junk" is within a norm.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Tap water needs to be tested for all metals and pathogens, then you put in the appropriate filter or system to make it safe. Occasionally, but very rarely well water is safe naturally. It usually has too much arsenic or fluoride or something else depending on where you live. If you have city water it depends on your city what they put in the water, but you can always order a water test just like you would if you had a private well to know for sure. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you drink tap water, you're a fool. You think it's free of heavy metals & other junk? Ha!

Imagine filling your brain with trace heavy metals for 40 years. Don't be surprised when your health goes to hell.

Distilled water boyssssss

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1) cut out floride from water 4 years ago.

2) stopped brushing teeth completely 

3) started eating only meat nothing else, no cheating

4) went to the dentist to get a full assessment

4 years later doing all this strictly, went back to the dentist to get another assessment, he said my teeth are exactly the same, no change. I even had 2 small beginner cavities forming 4 years ago, that did not grow or change, stayed exactly the same. 

If you eat the foods that the mouth was designed to eat, you dont need to brush your teeth... 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Is there real scientific evidence for that or is it just fear talking?

Buy an RO filter, install it in your tap, and notice how dirty the filters get every few months.

If you use unfiltered water in your aquarium, your fish and corals will die.

And also, is there real scientific evidence that fluoride builds up in the brain or something and causes problems because of that?

Hard to say. I imagine it does accumulate in the brain over long periods of time. Better safe than sorry. There is no reason to be drinking cheap unfiltered water. High quality water only costs $28/month in the US.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

Filters getting dirty doesn't necessarily mean that it's bad for your health.

But okay I can kind of understand if you want to rather be safe than sorry.

At least in Sweden it's not true that unfiltered water in a aquarium kills the fish and corals.

Or maybe you mean the water pump thing which is in the aquarium and is constantly running? That one oxygenates the water, which is necessary for all water, also for natural water, but obviously in the nature there are other oxygenation processes going on. And the pump usually also filters the water because the fish shit, there are food left overs, and dead plant particles. But there are pumps without a filter, so apparently it's not even entirely necessary.

Or actually you don't need any pump at all. But then you must change the water often.

Filtering and all kind of other advanced stuff happens at the water treatment plant. But yeah.. each to their own.

What grade did you drop out of school?

I don't get it really... I can take a psychedelic and it blasts the third eye open for several months. Without reducing fluoride. If it were calcified solid, I don't see how this could be the case. It seems more of a mental or spiritual block, and lack of exercise. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Filters getting dirty doesn't necessarily mean that it's bad for your health.

Filthy black filters.

Okay......

You can get a specific filter just for heavy metals. It will turn black within 6 months. Lead, mercury, and arsenic are proven to be highly neurotoxic. And God knows what else is in that water besides those 3.

At least in Sweden it's not true that unfiltered water in a aquarium kills the fish and corals.

I guarantee you it does. Try maintaining a salt water aquarium with sensitive fish and coral.

Did you know that if you roast some cashew nuts on a Teflon pan in the oven and feed it to a parrot, the parrot will die? That's how sensitive biological systems can be to chemicals. A bit of Teflon fumes is enough to kill a bird.

Or maybe you mean the water pump thing which is in the aquarium and is constantly running?

No, I don't mean the pump. Just the water.

Filtering and all kind of other advanced stuff happens at the water treatment plant. But yeah.. each to their own.

Have you heard for Flint Michigan?

18 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

"Is demineralized water produced by reverse osmosis or even distillation good for you? No, it’s actually not.

Quality RO water is re-mineralized. My RO system has 6 stages (6 filters), one of which is calcium re-mineralization. Bottled RO water is also re-mineralized. You're acting like I'm telling you to drink distilled water.

@Leo Gura What's your take on natural spring water? I buy them in 4L containers every week. It's sourced from some spring in the north. Does it compare to RO?

Edited by AdamDiC

7 minutes ago, AdamDiC said:

@Leo Gura What's your take on natural spring water? I buy them in 4L containers every week. It's sourced from some spring in the north. Does it compare to RO?

Dude, how would I know what is in your water? Maybe some bear took a piss in that spring? You'd have to test it to know.

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

But is the black stuff really heavy metals?

Get a KDF heavy metal only filter and see for yourself.

https://www.expresswater.com/products/express-water-kinetic-degradation-fluxion-replacement-filter-kdf-catalytic-carbon-large-capacity-water-filter-whole-house-heavy-metal-filtration-4-5-x-20-inch

Sounds like you have a salt water aquarium? Personally I wouldn't take the risk that I might make fish suffer.

My brother runs a coral farm.

No I didn't know that. But we are humans, not birds.

We are humans who want to soar like eagles ;)

I didn't hear about it until today when I did the research about water.

I trust that such stuff wont happen here.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

it might also accidentally catch other stuff, like harmless dirt or something else harmless.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

15 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

@Leo Gura What about your other soaps?

deodorant?

Everything needs to be upgraded to organic, all-natural, non-toxic. Ditch all the cheap popular brands of soap, shampoo, make-up, shaving cream, detergent, deodorant, toothpaste, face cream, sunscreen, lip balm, contact lens solution, etc.

Get rid of EVERYTHING toxic!

I would even filter the water in your house for bathing and washing your face -- if you're able.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would even filter the water in your house for bathing and washing your face -- if you're able.

Uhh....?

I think we're treading neurotic territory here lol

1 hour ago, Free Mind said:

Uhh....?

I think we're treading neurotic territory here lol

I just bought filters for my whole house.