TrynaBeTurquoise

Is Fluoride "Calcifying your Pineal Gland" a myth?

85 posts in this topic

@pluto Just because you saw a study it doesn't make such things conclusive. Studies can be wrong which is why we need a lot of them and lots of validation. 

In the US flourosilicic acid is what is used in water not sodium fluoride. 

Not saying you are wrong. I could be. I'm going the middle route until something I know something more conclusive. 

1 hour ago, Shadowraix said:

@pluto Just because you saw a study it doesn't make such things conclusive. Studies can be wrong which is why we need a lot of them and lots of validation. 

In the US flourosilicic acid is what is used in water not sodium fluoride. 

Not saying you are wrong. I could be. I'm going the middle route until something I know something more conclusive. 

Its not just one study, I have been studying fluoride for almost a decade, i know what i am talking about. I will leave the rest up to you my friend :)

All the best <3

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Its not just one study, I have been studying fluoride for almost a decade, i know what i am talking about. I will leave the rest up to you my friend :)

All the best <3

I would almost believe you, but for me talking about cristal healing is a big big big red flag on you, sorry

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And obviously you should not be drinking tap water.

Obviously? 

I don't know about America but where I live, tap water is meant to be drinkable. "mineral" water from the grocery store often is less mineralized than tap water and is extremely overpriced.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

22 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I would almost believe you, but for me talking about cristal healing is a big big big red flag on you, sorry

I simply understand the technology. Realize without crystals you would not be talking to me right now. Without Crystals there is no internet, no tv, no radio ect... They can also be directed, tuned and amplified for countless other purposes. They are simply tools/technology we use. There is nothing woo-woo about it, you just need to be more intelligent and interested to study and eventually to comprehend how they work ;)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

I simply understand the technology. Realize without crystals you would not be talking to me right now. Without Crystals there is no internet, no tv, no radio ect... They can also be directed, tuned and amplified for countless other purposes. They are simply tools/technology we use. There is nothing woo-woo about it, you just need to be more intelligent and interested to study and eventually to comprehend how they work ;)

I've read about them, direct me to absolute understanding of them, maybe I'll give it a second try, but to me that's non sense, especially when you're woke, sounds like a relaxing therapy, ( probably more efficient on "feeling" people, mainly girls )

best effects is like ASMR ( and asmr, work in a non placebo way so I shouldn't compare it to asmr ),

it only work if you project your mind into it, but I could project myself into anything without needing to bullshit myself with rock & paper.

that's self hypnotisation of beliefs at best ( reprogramming )

unless you prove me some sort of science behind, like if rock really create frequency, but even if they did, how humans currently could know the effect of a technology like this, they could not.

so it's or a mindfuck of the psyche, to range in the "happy hypnotism" category, or that's something no one can understand properly, and that's kind of the same.

but try to change my belief

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris  Well there is more than enough research, tests and information out there if you really were interested.. you would look into it. I cannot teach you "how things work" directly because what i see, you do not. Absolute Understanding of the Fundamentals are attained from reaching Enlightenment.

Just as water reacts to our energetic output(thoughts, actions, feelings ect...) Minerals/Crystals also are aware and alive in some way shape/form and also react. One day you too will be sensitive and still enough to see the "aliveness" in all life.

Keep raising your vibration, If you truly want an absolute answer, you need to put all your time and energy into it. Nevertheless, to each to their own. Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, eventually things will balance out for you.

I simply speak what i know from within. Take it or leave it :)

proxy-fsdgfsegesgeafgaegduckduckgo-com.j

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Enlightenment  Yeah this made me wonder too. Here in germany the tap water is pretty clean too.

@Leo Gura So what about tap water? Is it just an bad idea to drink tap water in america or is there a general reason to avoid drinking that stuf anywhere?

15 minutes ago, Aeris said:

does weed rise or lower my vibration ? @pluto

Temporarily raises our frequency. Notice why people get very hungry when it starts to wear off ;)

From a physical standpoint, its a chemical thing that occurs, but there's much more going on, on an energetic level.

Abuse of any substance however, will create a slingshot effect in reverse. So be wise and keep it pure.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Temporarily raises our frequency. Notice why people get very hungry when it starts to wear off ;)

From a physical standpoint, its a chemical thing that occurs, but there's much more going on, on an energetic level.

Abuse of any substance however, will create a slingshot effect in reverse. So be wise and keep it pure.

In fact you're funny and right. Nothing you abuse is right.

I m using nootropics. I m fan of maca and some basic vitamine ( like K1-2-3 )

( that wonderly work ). So you truly believe the one you quoted detoxify something.

What makes you believe that though ?

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@pluto Your picture kinda reminds me of these. 

ego.jpg

421121_10150663960668293_1195379338_n.jpg

That's non sense. All is all. All meaning is relative in words and interprétation. Perspectivisme is to look upon.

Guys you didn't réalise ? It's all pure context dépendant + self meaning dépendant.

True vs false are stage Green duality.

Altruism is easily corrupted by the ego.

People abuse words meaning to the point that it become almost impossible for each of us to talk about the same ideas/concepts.

There is only the exclusive experience of the pov so far. So as we know if everyone was deluded that would mean that all words and sensé behind are like cloud of a self réflection based upon expectation of the belief system.

beliefs and model concepts are mainly relative based upon the défault deluded position of each mind.

We are all birds singing at each others

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris

Complex and intellectual

Actually description is quite accurate. Ego self vs LOVE 

Even @pluto picture gives You clue That TRUTH is all positive.

Love is Pure.♥️

7 hours ago, Ero said:

if you were conscious of your body "hard alcohol"

ime liquor can be used in a very frequency raising way when you use it to connect with your emotions and have full authenticity. A less intense version of MDMA. Some people get angry, some get sappy and lovey (me), it really shows you what you have pent up inside.

Of course the damage it does afterward is a trade-off that has to be noted and done so responsibly.

10 hours ago, Aeris said:

( that wonderly work ). So you truly believe the one you quoted detoxify something.

What makes you believe that though ?

You have to be more clear and specific in your comments. What are you asking exactly? The one i quoted? Who?

@zeroISinfinity <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

20 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Obviously? 

I don't know about America but where I live, tap water is meant to be drinkable. "mineral" water from the grocery store often is less mineralized than tap water and is extremely overpriced.

If you drink tap water, you're a fool. You think it's free of heavy metals & other junk? Ha!

Imagine filling your brain with trace heavy metals for 40 years. Don't be surprised when your health goes to hell.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@pluto

I use fluoride free toothpaste but still drink a lot of green tea and matcha daily although I also read that it contains a huge amount of fluoride. I value the beneficial effects of green tea. So do you think it's calcifying the pineal gland? 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.