Ayla

Share Your Dream

100 posts in this topic

World Domination, Work 80 Hours a week no sleep. Go,go,go Dominate,dominate insert insert, attack attack

Edited by JevinR
Words

@Ayla Become a successful rapper, get the girls, nice house and cars, AFTER I reach enlightenment.

OR

Make RPG videos games

Im doing one of them, but first Im attempting to find me first. So later, if I do make it nothing will phaze me.

@Ayla Definitely Creator everything is just plain old boring, its fun to be the audience and enjoy the play made ONLY for you ! 

My dream is to save enough money to buy a sail boat and go sail the world.  I need 60k gbp.  I also need to find a way to fund myself whilst travelling.

12 hours ago, DizIzMikey said:

@Ayla Become a successful rapper, get the girls, nice house and cars, AFTER I reach enlightenment.

OR

Make RPG videos games

Im doing one of them, but first Im attempting to find me first. So later, if I do make it nothing will phaze me.

Its good that you want to reach enlightenment first.  If you reach enlightenment do you think this may affect your other goals?  I would say cars, nice house and girls may not be on top of your priority list anymore...

I just realised that one thing which is common in all those who're engaged in personal development is that everyone is aiming for making this world a better place in some way or the other. I guess that is the most beautiful part about personal development. You're not just helping yourself but unconsciously you're developing the vision to help others with their personal development as well. That is what this forum is all about after all.

So this is exactly what I would do and lets say, this is exactly what I AM going to do. Help others with their personal development and self mastery so that they could know the true definition of a fulfilling life and could give THEIR contribution in making this world a better place.

Apart from that, I'd love to join politics and serve people. It's one of the greatest power  you can have to impact others lives. I want to prove that its not a bad word. I know it can get ugly but you have to step in the dirt in order to clean the dirt. Plus I would love to study nature and human behaviour deeply. :)

I'm dreaming right now that I tap into what my passion is and create a solid lifestyle around that and personal development.

All the ideas I have are fragmented as are my feelings, with much persistence though I'm confident I will someday reach certainty. 

Here's my ramblings. So currently i'm working in the Mining Industry as an Engineer. I chose this path because of money and the life style. "Working 60% of the year is awesome" I said to myself. But there's no loving, no passion. I feel surrounded by non-compassionate people, striving to make as much money as possible and somewhere deep down this feels immoral. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Then I look to the future, do I want to be doing 12 hour shifts being a monkey for the rest of my career and maybe end up having a house paid off? There has to be more. So that lead me on this adventure down Actualized.org. Now, I am only at the begining stages of this course but the question of "what can I do for society" is constantly playing on my mind.

I have a tremendous amount of admiration for those who put other people first. Doctors, nurses, volunteers... they're all very noble career paths and it helps create some beautiful selfless people. 

So i'm looking for a life purpose that can help people. Something that gives one a feeling of accomplishment without money.

Post uni, I always craved to study maths again. Looking inside myself, I can feel maths just feels right which inturn leads to Engineering. A different path of Engineering that i'm currently at. Civil Engineering or Water Engineering. Somewhere where I can use maths and problem solving and relate it to poverty and come up with innovative solutions to water problems in 3rd world countries. 

Whether or not this is my life calling, who knows, but currently at video #28 through the series, this is a path that seems to be standing out to me.

I want to become a emotional super conductor !!! If you don't get it I will give the details  ?

I would like to make a difference. I would like to leave all who encounter me better than they were before. I would like those who get to know me to get the better end of the deal. I would like for people to be better off for having known me. I would hope to somehow inspire, to teach, to heal. To help people believe in themselves. To help them overcome. To help people break through. 

On 2/9/2016 at 6:59 AM, Myke said:

I would be practicing Zen in South Korea, preferably at the Sudeok-sa temple that is about 1,300 years old.  

I work as an Art Director on films and it is definitely a dream of mine to one day make films that point to the concept of awakening.  I am a huge fan of Lana Wachowski, and it is very clear that her intention to point toward that concept in projects like The Matrix or Sense8, comes from a deeper understanding of something as non-conceptual as enlightenment.  

Just got back from a three-month trip to South Korea, myself. Can't wait to return ;)

Tbh when I'm reading all this stuff about "how I want to be" I think "WTF!?1?!! how someone could ever dream about it?! it's so pointless".

I'm not telling you here that you are an idiot, but it made think "wait a minute...what if all my wants is actually pointless too?"

To live and work in the USA!

I have work permit - hard to get that across to employers tho!

So if anyone knows of any jobs within finance, please do let me know!

Also to find my main mentor..... so many questions for the best business idea to start teaching children about personal development and emotions ??

Get enlightened, work through shadow material, and destroy the knowledge graph. Achieve freedom from the bullshit of the mind.

Then do whatever the fuck I wanna do.

I want to become a professional soccer player and score a last minute goal in the most important match In soccer history.(In Europe, it's called football.) 

I even don't practice in soccer, I sometimes play for fun, that's it. I know that's it's just a dream, but that is what I really want 

DREAMS:

- To actualize and be the best that I can be in all aspects of life. Especially in mastering awareness. 

- To fully live up to my values and to be a leading example on others. 

- To show others that there is nothing to fear in life, not even death itself.

- To bring joy, goofiness, and love to all of life.

- To live in wilderness and sustain a living all my myself.

^Some above are kinda the same but heyyyy! :D

To breath fresh air always, being in nature as much possible, whatever i learn transfered to others especially to my beloved ones, playing with newborn baby, infinite watching cloud & sky & stars , delicious food , doing sport on fresh air in the beautiful garden , ocean view , more music  sound of nature , walk under small rain and smile of earth after rain , more shower , more valuable books , more talent  people on earth like Leo to make world peaceful place.

and 

Lastly Being awesome like blossom tree :):):)  

I want to be a businessman(financially independent), master of my own emotions, a good meditator, volunteer to help others, have a great family, and lastly Enlightenment(so advance, if Im lucky)