Ayla

Share Your Dream

100 posts in this topic

Just healthy, mentally and physically, for many years to come, so that I can carry on enjoying my life and pursuing my spiritual interests and relationships.

I would be so impervious to the outside world that virtually nothing could affect me.  I'd have a deeper sense of life and what's going on here and the ability to see beyond what we see physically; I'd be more connected with the energy of the cosmos and able to tap into other realms of consciousness.

I want to be a top engineer whose work has a good influence on everyone (work, environment, technology) and to be strong and wise enough not to let the world affect my happiness. I would also like to be enlightened but I think I don't want it bad it enough to actually get it. :D 

- I want to find out what it's my true passione (movies or personal developpment or self expresion...) and live it as life purpose. 

- Become enlighted

- find a truly beautiful partner and truly love her and have a story that look like a movie where we really synegize toghether 

- live near to the sea in a big city that have a hot weather and lots of nature in a japan/minimal design

- maybe have a speech in front of thousands of people speaking just about a topic that I truly love like humor, laughting, cinema or self actualized concepts

- have beautiful friends, like people who are self actualised and that I sincerly love whith which I have profound complicty 

- maybe in the future have a dinner w people that Really inspired me, like leo, woody allen, louis ck, Hayao Miazaky, gandhi (I said maybe ahah), ricky gervais, roberto benigni ... Those are just few that I could thaught about :) 

I think sometimes about all the kids in the world that don't get chances. Imagine how many geniuses, how many potential Einsteins, Mozarts...there are out there who will grow up in poverty and never get the chance to develop their potential. I want to seek them out, and give them the opportunity. The potential benefit for the world could be huge.

Personally, i want to develop myself further, to get better every day, in every way. Gather alot of positive experiences, learn one or more crafts, i'm thinking drawing, sculpting.

Long term:

Be a part of the development team that will create the game that will define the next era in gaming because I believe some games really do have the power to create once in a lifetime experiences and I would love to contribute to making the next one that will bring out everyone's inner geek!

Short term:

Finish my demo reel by the end of this year and master Houdini and pre rendered effects!

I want to increase my knowledge and understanding of  life and the universe to the level where almost no domain be it Theoretical Physics to music remains uncovered by me.I want to be a jack of all trades,and a master of some.From skydiving to deep space exploraton,I want to have it all.

I want to ace college and uni.

I want to travel to nearly every country there is and learn at least 10 languages.

I want to make so much money, to the point where I don't have to think about money anymore and all the people whom I care about most can have anything they want .I want an extraordinary degree of financial freedom that I can literally not think about money anymore.And best part is I actually want to deserve every penny of that.Lot of people don't actually deserve their massive wealth and  I don't want to be them.I want to create something of extraordinary value.My work will influence the world and will be indestructible to TIME and positively impact human life in general.I want to earn so much that 7 generations after me will not have to think about working for  a living anymore.I want to earn so much so that I can donate literally millions to charity.

I also want extraordinary power and influence.I want this as I want to enable people.I want them to get empowered.You can empower other people only if you have power yourself.I want to return the control of the lives of people to themselves.I want to give them extraordinary control until nothing remains outside their domain.I want them to realize themselves the infinite human potential.

I want to understand my authentic self.Gain enlightenment and help others achieve the same.I want to reach a point where every second I live is spent consciously.I want to rise above the petty human self.

I want to be shredded and ripped to the point where people literally will envy my body.

I want to have amazing relationships with thousands of people(both intimate and otherwise) and explore my sexuality until there is nothing left to explore.I want to have experiences that will literally blow my mind.

I want to be loved by people,and I want to return them my love.I want to find unconditional love.

Last but not the least I want to live a full life till the tender age of 110 and die in my sleep having led a fit and active life to the end and rising above death , finishing the buffet of passions, fully content with all the joys and sorrows life has to offer.

And yet remain humble and down to earth with not even a iota of pride in me.

This is my dream,and I wish it was everyone's.

"Everything in moderation, including moderation."-Oscar Wilde

I would have a chain of SpiritFloat centers around the world, earning a profit of $200,000.00 a year, time to sit and meditate in teh mountains for months at a time and pursue enlightenment full time, the ability to travel at the drop of a dime, I would be that person that people came to for guidance on going deep within and getting more grounded in their inner world and unplugging from mainstream culture.  I'd have the love of my life sharing it all with me as we develop the most intimate, loving, sharing relationship full of great sex, love and abundance...but no children lol.  I'd rather adopt or start my own school for people who want to grow up around great examples of what life is all about, not the shitty examples/excuses we had for parents and friends growing up.  These people would be like we are in here, seeking enlightenment and self-actualization.  

If I had my way, slowly the world would be waking up and people would start to popularize consciousness and come away from their chimpanzee selves.

@Ida your dream is almost exactly like mine. Weird never seen anyone that close to what I like to do.

Since i study education for special kids in Rome.

1- open a school in latin america to help eliminating the social differences that the society has,  specially in (El salvador, Guatemala)

2- Never never, have a ordinary confortable life... this means that i want keep risking and challenging my-self.

3- Dedicate my life, to poor people, oppressed people, kids... only in this people i see authenticity.

4- Be the best version of my-self, to be happy.

5- find the TRUTH in everything i do in my life.

Sorry for my english i'm italian

My ultimate goal - peace of mind, however that is acheived in whatever circumstances. Oh , and to appreciate the beauty of life, nature and existance.

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

Reading this thread makes feel better to know that there's so many good people in this world that wants good for others ! very happy that i joined this forums.

My Goal is to find my purpose in life and build upon it my future family.

Thanks.

My ultimate deep wish is to know and be (with) God.

Personal ego wishes:
1. Have a thriving healthy body (includes very well working kidneys)
2. Have a thriving business which combines therapy and nutritional and osteopathic services for tens of thousands of people in my country 
3. Have enough money so I could travel a bit and feed myself, my family and my pets really good quality healthy food and live in a beautiful space 
4. Be a spiritual-psychology-self-help book author and a business woman and go around the country talking about how to apply deep spiritual truths into everyday life and inspire people to live in connection with God

I awake with two beautiful vixens at my side. I grumble out of bed stepping over the wine bottles littered on the floor and step out onto my balcony in all my naked glory. My butler steps in and hands me a cup of dark french pressed coffee and I watch the sun rise. Stepping back inside both my vixens eye me and beg for me to come back to bed. We all f*ck in a multitude of ways and then walk down the cliff side to the beach with a basket full of sandwiches and strawberries. We all swim naked, run along the beach, and lie naked in bliss. Before returning back up the steps to the castle because the night's festivities have not yet begun.

Health: Mixed Martial Arts 170LB Body

Wealth: $1,000,000 Annually

Relationships: 5 Girl Rotation

Happiness: Entrepreneur (Freedom)/ Adventurer (Travel) / Artist (Create Beauty) / Seducer (Deep, Wet, Passionate)

H: G/A/DAY + 100 Challenge + Nature Hikes

W: Book Reviews, Movies Reviews, Show, Daily Video

Travel the world and have a ton of adventures. Star in a handful of films. Write at least three best sellers. Produce a movie. Have a world wide global brand. The end game being I have a house in Bali and a Castle in Southern France.

Die a novel man with a big robust family and to be remembered as a renaissance man of his day.

Edited by Jecht Spencer

My dream is of a loving earth, (where everyone is so loving and compassionate towards me) people not running after money , anger,fear and scarcity not controlling them... i dream of prosperity, i dream of good health , physical vitality, i dream of having that amazing relationship, having amazing sex. i dream of freedom, i dream of being guided by my passion and not my greed, i dream of having great friendships, great relationships, i dream of generating massive value in the world. i dream of pushing the human race forward and to do everything in my power to do it.i dream of being alive i dream of working hard; so hard that when i accomplish my goals i will have tears in my eyes.i dream of creating new contacts not just contacts but connections, i dream of equality .

i dream of happiness. 

On 2/12/2016 at 11:31 PM, Denis said:

Ever since I was a little kid I liked creating things and I was coming up with crazy ideas of things that didn't exist yet.  I always felt there was some great big idea inside of me that will benefit mankind.  I never really had confidence to pursue some of them as I got older.  I feel that will change soon.

One thing I always wanted is to see the Earth from space

And to one day be enlightened would be wonderful, to die before I die :-)

Same dude I would love to go to the moon and see the Earth from space and I am 99% confident that in our lifetime their will be trips to the moon but its probably gonna be extremely expensive which is why i need to create something which will give me the money to get there and start investing my money in wealth building assets. 

1) Travel the world, searching for unknown medicinal plants and practices, teaching the people to take care of themselves with the power of mother nature

2) Live at least one year as an eremite/trapper in the forests of siberia near the Baikal lake

3) Learn how to water-ski like a boss