Ayla

Share Your Dream

100 posts in this topic

If you could have - do - be ANYTHING, what would that be? 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

I would have a partner who adores me as much as I do him. Someone who is honest, trustworthy and loyal (hard to find here in Sydney) lol.

I would do what I am doing now (life coaching) but I would be doing it full time and finally get to leave my 8-5 job.

I would be a female version of Leo (lol) out to change the world and make an impact on as many peoples lives for the better as possible.

I'm a business and entrepreneur guy so my objective is to create businesses that really pursue high consciousness goals. Kind of difficult to create since many of the businesses right now aim to our lower self and don't really create true value in the world... Maybe I'm an idealistic but i think is a goal worth pursuing 

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

I just want to play music live to a point where I can sustain myself financially. 

I want to impact peoples lives. 

38 minutes ago, Ike Carter said:

st want to play music live to a point where I can sustain myself financially. 

I want to impact peop

I just want to create music to a point where I can sustain myself financially LOL :))

My dream is to become a self sustained professional fighter, who is a creator of art in the meantime, through video and picture, a life where i can inspire and push people to be the best version of themselves, a life that I don't need a vacation from

My goals

1. Prime minister of india( i want to change 1.2 billion people lives , pull them out of corruption & develop the country)

2. Greatest computer programmer in the world ( i want to leave something behind before i die) 

3.build macho body( i was always weak and not courageous throughout my life, i want to be strong now)

4. Learn superior english proficiency ( i want the world to hear my ideas and speech)

im working on number 2,3,4 right now, i will start working on number 1 after  8 years

First I want to make my family happy.

I want to finish the school.

And love and be loved.

That's all.

10 hours ago, Ayla said:

If you could have - do - be ANYTHING, what would that be? 

Nations do not exist :) All the people live together in the peace

I would be a mom and leader of a great family with a loving partner. Aside that I would help kids in needs, give them love and caring what they are missing. Maybe children therapeutic....

18 minutes ago, Rosie said:

I would be a mom and leader of a great family with a loving partner. Aside that I would help kids in needs, give them love and caring what they are missing. Maybe children therapeutic....

your dream is so appealing to me ... it will come true that's why we are actualizing :-) 

A huge beautful overgrown garden with a stone cottage. Maybe tucked away somewhere in the english countryside. Kids, and a living being creative. :):):)

I want to control myself. :P

Edited by Colonel
I try to make up my mind. :P

Imperturbability and the wisest most thorough eyes that understands all there is

talk about egoist :P

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

I want to be the best game programmer in the world. At least in one of the games aspects.

travel the world on my own

live in another country

be my best self

I would like to be a professor, maybe in astronomy, physics or math. But maybe in some sort of wise topic on life. I would like to teach, maybe kids maybe grown ups. 

Aaand I would like to be an animation instructor and share my visual inside world blended with wisdom. It would be adult movies full of atmosphere and probably history.

Oh and I would like to live close to nature with a naturist lover/partner and pursue enlightenment.

Edited by Ida

I would be practicing Zen in South Korea, preferably at the Sudeok-sa temple that is about 1,300 years old.  

I work as an Art Director on films and it is definitely a dream of mine to one day make films that point to the concept of awakening.  I am a huge fan of Lana Wachowski, and it is very clear that her intention to point toward that concept in projects like The Matrix or Sense8, comes from a deeper understanding of something as non-conceptual as enlightenment.