Ayla

Share Your Dream

100 posts in this topic

1. Attain mass amount of wealth to help me attain enormous amount of influence and power.

2.Become enlightened reach turquoise on the spiral dynamics.

3. To create the most complex, difficult and greatest system ever, where equality gap is reduced, decreasing the amount of suffering, which are backed by strong laws about what i decide is right or wrong.

4. Liquidate all my wealth to support those who cant survive on their own e.g.(mentally disabled and physically disabled people from across the globe). 

5. Create successor to carry on my legacy's before i die.

7. improve the worlds incarceration system.

6. Cure both my brothers. 

7. Find a wife who does not constantly nag (Hardest Part). 

To be happy, healthy and fulfilled.

Seems trite, I know. But after years of struggleing with chronic illness I can't help but have a holistic approach to my desires. 

If you keep an open mind the universe will always suprise you with something new :)

Do improv comedy for the rest of my life and preform in front of others. 

I can't believe myself sometimes. 

Work 20 hours a week

have alot of time to meditate,read books, write , hit the gym, be with friends and find a love

My dream is to do Life coaching (or any self development related) full time, so I don't have to be on a day job.

That's part 1.

Part 2 would be to become an authority in the field, and leave a legacy that can help people in the future. With a book, videos, course, speaches, etc...

That's why i'm investing in myself reading and practicing each day skills and knowledge that will help me with this.

Even with all the money in the world I would focus all or most of my time on this. Becoming each day a better version of myself, so I can teach or help people even better.

I want to explore and analize space and perception using art. I want to become an artist so great to be in art history books, leaving a path of growth for future artists. Fame is not what I'm looking for, though. A side goal would be to financially sustain myself with art.

I want to deeply understand quantum mechanics, and work on it, or implement it in engineering, with inovative ideas. My main goal in life is understand complicated things, like quantum mechanics; I want to get my mind to a very high level of understanding. Also, I want to contribute with science/engineering, like others did before

It's so awesome to have common goals with like minded people. Sailing around the world would have to be first on my list, ive got this weird connection with the ocean. I want to start schools in less fortunate countries, invent more efficient methods of farming, and learn as much as possible. After I feel like I've accomplished everything buy a one way ticket to Mars. 

Edited by Water
Forgot a word

When things go wrong in your perspective, remember it's not about you ?

I do not know what do I want but I know what the world needs. Through our evolution as a species, we made great technological success but its trade-off is bringing the planet on a verge of destruction. Carrying on at this tempo and with current trends and public priorities, human life is unsustainable on Earth. There are only two things we can do. 1) Start focusing on preservation of natural resources and using the great technological level to save what's left. 2) Focus mainly on colonizing space, which means sucking all Earth's resources a like nutrition from placenta so we can leave it behind in the name of progress.

Personally I prefer the first option but there is so much to be done. First problem is ignorance. We are deep asleep and all we care about is making money and then exchange them for pleasures. Greed and hatred in close follow-up. All I'd love to do is to teach people mindfulness. Open mind, meditation. How can we raise children when we can't take proper care of our selves? Is there a proof that meditation and mindfulness improves quality of life from all sorts of perspectives? Well, yes, there are numerous neurological and psychological studies on meditating monks. Do people care? Not really. The hope I have now are people who are already somewhat interested. All I would say would be "Look I know how ridicullous it sounds but 20 minutes of meditation and nonjudgemental awareness will completely transform your life. It's fool-proof." But that's against culture. That's against what society stands for. I'm concidered a freak, doing these things. I don't really mind being a freak but we're digging our graves here. We have couple generations and Earth is unhabitable at this rate of pollution, intense agricalture and manufactoring things nobody really needs.

My dream is to make a change. But that only shows that I'm not okay with the state of reality being what it is. I'm somewhere between a mad man on the streets, shouting that the end is comming and a monk, trying to persue people that to sit down and do nothing is really important..  It's a hard possition to be in. It's hard to be taken seriously.

My dream: living in a pur nature, be more extrovert, more socialized with honest people, one face people, could say laud what I feel without any sensor.

My actual dream is to impact the world via free music lessons to all people that can't pay for that, and it's all i'm doing with my free time for about 2 years.

The problem is my channel is too small yet and i need help sharing if you like the content:

https://www.youtube.com/user/aldomarchand

I also have a facebook page with 6 new books for education in Guitar and music for free also but i need to translate to english now. I started everything in portuguese because i live in Brazil.

https://www.facebook.com/aldobrunomarchand/?fref=ts

Alot of input, so little output here in this country. But i'm positive and know people will be crossing my way to give me directions or helping me.

I never asked even donations ! It's 1000% free and costed me more than 3K hours. But I'll Keep on moving forward everyday even that i have only 33 subscribers to start.

(I'll put everything in english and portuguese since 2016)

Big dream, Incredible fight ! Huge Learning !

I will be with a partner who loves and adores me. I will be a mother.  I will own a business that empowers and cares for women somehow.

I will be able to do the splits :)  

I will be financially independent

Would love to live in a world where there's been a shift in consciousness that tips the balance so more people than not are 'awake'. Would be interesting to see what that looks like.

Some of my 'ego' desires are to live a simple life, in nature, somewhere green like Bali. Spend my time doing yoga, eating healthily, spending time with my soul mate and our dogs, sailing, seeing the world, hiking, seeing friends & family, doing some life coaching / helping those less fortunate.. (although the ultimate dream would be that people don't need coaching, and that everyone is equal in terms of health/wealth)...

My dreams:

• Have enough money that I would never have to work for money or worry about money for the rest of my life. I guess I'd need at least a couple of million € for this.
  • Have a nice, big, comfortable villa at home in the Netherlands.
  • Have an incredible relationship with the woman of my dreams.
  • Travel all over the world, together with my woman and great friends. See lots of places, people and cultures and experiencing adventures. Stay in the most beautiful places, for example three months here, three months there.
  • Doing travel photography, but only as a hobby. I don't want to have the pressure of it being my job.

@Ayla If you could have - do - be ANYTHING, what would that be? 

I would like to have an answer to that question, it drives me crazy.

My life has been about being and doing and right now it`s like the `having` part forces to dive in.

Due to a personal drama I was forced to consider the question; How the fuck deal with it, in what way are you responsible? And is it my responsibility to make a change so other people will not have to experience the same tragedy.

My life is gone, blown away. No more travels, retreats, fun or whatsoever. I am fucking stuck with a overwhelming sense of responsibility to make something happen in the fucking society I fucking hate!

No problem with lots of stuff. Have a tremendous  totally integral (Wilber-stuff) plan, framework, idea. I can vision it, no more questions to it, solid as a rock. It`s about nothing less than take a part of social welfare out of the hands of the government.

But!! 

Now I am faced with all the stuff I don`t have...

I have no social network, I have not the quality to `sell` my ideas, I am not able to find same minded people with the same amount of knowledge, I have not the quality of fundraising, webdesign, be patient with lawyers and much more.

It makes me angry, freaked out and scared. It`s a fucking turquoise enterprise and it looks I am way ahead and lonely.

@Henri

I'd look at that solidity first. If your body was as solid, you'd be dead! :D 

This to me is a clear sign that Grace has other plans for you, and is pushing you into letting go of the personal agenda. 

Inquire that "I"... over and over again until it is over :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

My only dream is to wake up in the morning and FEEL the deep urge to happily work on something 

all day long that I really love, providing value, making that impact, and going to bed completely exhausted and smiling.

Thats my perfect vision for myself, everything else will fall into place.

I already had a few of those days in my life, its possible.

@Ayla True... But there`s a lot of acting involved in territory I dislike so terrible. 

I even considered to write the book, throw it on the market and disappear again... But that`s simply not the way.