Mezanti

a mismatch in communication on this forum

28 posts in this topic

i see this alot, where someone is clearly dealing with some practical issue, usually a STAGE ORANGE problem, and then you get a bunch of spiritual minded comments saying stuff like "you dont exist" it probably, no it is the most valuable  teaching but, for their stage it's far from that, they simply can't comprehend it!

i would like to see more flexibility in the communication on this forum (nondual minded folks bending over and giving lesser teachings for those that aren't developed enough to comprehend the higher teaching)

Yeah, I find it a bit annoying too.

Good thing annoying people don't actually exist. Wait...

3 minutes ago, ivory said:

Yeah, I find it a bit annoying too.

Good thing annoying people don't actually exist. Wait…

xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Stage Orange is often demonized by people who haven't yet integrated the pros (as in pros and cons) of Stage Orange.  The pros of Stage Orange are advanced but a lot of people who think they're advanced pooh pooh the pros of Stage Orange AND pooh pooh integrating the pros of Stage Orange.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Mezanti Exactly! ??

That should tell you something, that those wise ass people aren't at stage Yellow yet, and they claim it already by being spiritual and by spitting spiritual wisdom/beliefs.

A tier two individual is also known as a Spiral Wizard, who can easily move down the spiral to make better communication with lower stages.

They are so unconscious of their ignorance that they don't realise that what they say is a reflection of their own issues at a specific point.

"You don't exist" means that "I am struggling with that concept, so I will project it onto others and convince myself and others that I have done the work and that I am Enlightenment". (I intended using the noun instead of the adjective, that's my private joke with my brother ?).

Edited by Truth Addict

@Mezanti Who is having this problem?

:P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

38 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Mezanti Exactly! ??

That should tell you something, that those wise ass people aren't at stage Yellow yet, and they claim it already by being spiritual and by spitting spiritual wisdom/beliefs.

A tier two individual is also known as a Spiral Wizard, who can easily move down the spiral to make better communication with lower stages.

They are so unconscious of their ignorance that they don't realise that what they say is a reflection of their own issues at a specific point.

"You don't exist" means that "I am struggling with that concept, so I will project it onto others and convince myself and others that I have done the work and that I am Enlightenment". (I intended using the noun instead of the adjective, that's my private joke with my brother ?).

Maybe all of your ideas of 'projection relative abstract concepts' about how to up a spiral are hallucinated

"See what happen'd here ?"

Edited by Aeris

@Mezanti I was actually thinking of something similar to this topic this morning.

In the perspective of people in stage orange, that kind of spiritual talk might seem a bit toxic to their belief system. Especially when the orange person wants to fulfill their financial needs, and you have all these "spiritual" people saying "money doesn't make you happy" "money doesn't buy happiness!" and then they go on to brag about how happy they are. Who the hell brags about their happiness and how developed they are? Most likely the unhappy people.

And I'm going to be honest here, sometimes it bothers me how many teenagers are on these forums acting like they know everything. There aren't a lot but there are a few. Maybe its just me who is bothered by it and I'm sorry that I'm bothered by it and bringing it up, but I just wanted to point it out.

Edited by 7thLetter

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

@Aeris Yes, I know.

The difference is though that I was/am aware of that, therefore I control it instead of it being controlling me, no free will though.

Whereas they who think everything is a hallucination are stuck in their lives, because they forget to reflect 'hallucinations' on their own beliefs, therefore they are not aware of their own ignorance.

Edited by Truth Addict

"It's not about being right, It's about being appropriate and relevant to the situation."

We're all guilty here of the same thing to some digree. :) 

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

"It's not about being right, It's about being appropriate and relevant to the situation.

Totally. 

I have similar issues, and when read these types of posts it puts me off to go any further with the thread. The thing that really annoys me is the one-line drop in - something like "you know you don't exist, so this problem isn't real". At that's all they write, no explaination of the sentence, no assistance with what it might mean in the context of the thread.  It's just a judgement. 

I call this phenomenon the "spiritual salt shaker":

• Whenever someone thinks he is being super spiritual and is super helpful but just vomiting words all over the place. 

Basically someone is bringing out their spiritual salt shaker and using it until the food tastes only of salt. Noone gets anywhere or is helped in any way.

SSS = ?Spiritual Salt Shaker?

2 hours ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

Totally. 

I have similar issues, and when read these types of posts it puts me off to go any further with the thread. The thing that really annoys me is the one-line drop in - something like "you know you don't exist, so this problem isn't real". At that's all they write, no explaination of the sentence, no assistance with what it might mean in the context of the thread.  It's just a judgement. 

None is better then Hellspeed at this, he writes something on the lines of "you must open your hearth,flowers will bloom when water is cold" and does not respond to people who ask what the hell he means by it! :D 

11 hours ago, Mezanti said:

i see this alot, where someone is clearly dealing with some practical issue, usually a STAGE ORANGE problem, and then you get a bunch of spiritual minded comments saying stuff like "you dont exist" it probably, no it is the most valuable  teaching but, for their stage it's far from that, they simply can't comprehend it!

i would like to see more flexibility in the communication on this forum (nondual minded folks bending over and giving lesser teachings for those that aren't developed enough to comprehend the higher teaching)

+1

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

7 minutes ago, purerogue said:

None is better then Hellspeed at this, he writes something on the lines of "you must open your hearth,flowers will bloom when water is cold" and does not respond to people who ask what the hell he means by it! :D 

I see this from other people here also, the problem with that is i am not a english speaking guy and i cannot understand what they are talking and things like that will make me loose intrerest in topic all together.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Exactly!

You cannot be at the Lower levels of dominance hiearchy and attain enlightenment. Your nervous system will Never support it.

When there is someone who's running behind on his bills, sitting on his ass all day and is an overweight virgin who's trying to get his act together and he reads a comment like money and girls can never satisfy you, you're nothing and the whatever has happened was exactly how it was supposed to be....

I can only imagine how fucking confused that will make him. 

I am a guy who's trying to get my career and my finances together , I am all most broke and it's stopping my development in all other areas, I need to be "stage orange " right now , if you can't come to my house and pay me a million bucks for free and 10 different women to have sex with don't distract me from "acheiving " me here. I got so distracted because of these sort of suggestions my self for 3-4 months It made me feel guilty for wanting money and chicks.

There are only two fucking ways for getting "libration".

One is go out of the society to a cave in a mountain , which Will remove you ( and your nervous system) from the Dominance hiearchy. You run away from the system.

Other is if you stay in the society you need to rise to the top and only then will your nervous system be free enough for higher things.

Now I know it's not necessary to have money , women or power to rise in the Dominance hiearchy, If you feel like a boss you become a boss. But it's very rare and difficult .

"Money or woman doesn't makes you happy" this has no meaning if it's not felt in direct experience .

Buddha was a son of king he had everything, sadguru was a successful businessman before he became a mystic, and just look at Osho.

Why distract people who are at a different stage in their journey , why not really help people to Actualize and bring more empathy in our communication here

Edited by Sauvik