Inliytened1

I AM NOTHING

240 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Keep going guys , I am sure one of you will get more enlightened from this! :D 

Teachings Will not make you enlightened but meditation Will. Easy it is about actuality not about learning. 

One should do the meta work until he get wind of that he is not just an effect of bouncing particles.

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Teachings Will not make you enlightened but meditation Will. Easy it is about actuality not about learning. 

Without teaching you will freak out and not go deeper.

Or not even understand the pointers and never be conscious.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

If you "I Am x" you already something.

Next step you should just say "I am" and stop there :)

@David Hammond @zeroISinfinity it's not about exposing anyone.  

Right now the bottom line is that you are unconsciously turning Truth into Leo's ideas or Leo's religion.  That is a delusion.  You have to separate your mind from that.  Remove the dualities to see Truth.

Also until you become conscious that the fundamental nature of reality is mystical you will never be able to become the Absolute for yourself.   You will miss out on true Liberation.  Your stuck in rationalism and you think that Liberation is achieved through reason and the egoic mind.   That is an illusion.  Your mind is disguising itself as the Absolute. You may not be a full blown materialist but you are stuck in the rationalist beliefs of the religion you subscribe to.  Try to accept the fact that reality is fundamentally A Mechanical.  It doesn't need a mechanism.  It is Infinity.  You can't rationalize that.  It's prior to rationalism.  Try to grab that with your mind.

RIght now your too close minded to be able to have a paradigm shift.  And that's what it will take for you to become Truth.

We only want to open your mind to Truth.  We only have Love for you.  You came to my thread i didn't come to yours.  And remember...I've tapped into Infinite Intelligence :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, purerogue said:

Keep going guys , I am sure one of you will get more enlightened from this! :D 

I have a lot of enlightenment to share!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse :P i forgot to tell you that's awesome about your mystical experience.  Keep doing the work and Truth will become clearer and clearer until something pops and you will be there.  In a non-dual experience fully conscious of the splendor of God.  Of you.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 ways to enlightenment:

The ugly one - > Suffering, lots of it.

The strategic one - > Self-inquiry, to be the most effective human being possible

The romantic one - > Love, because you can only truly love and help when you are truly you

Hopefully you start by one and the other two become obvious.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

57 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Right now the bottom line is that you are unconsciously turning Truth into Leo's ideas or Leo's religion.  That is a delusion.  You have to separate your mind from that.  Remove the dualities to see Truth.

Also until you become conscious that the fundamental nature of reality is mystical you will never be able to become the Absolute for yourself.   You will miss out on true Liberation.  Your stuck in rationalism and you think that Liberation is achieved through reason and the egoic mind.   That is an illusion.  Your mind is disguising itself as the Absolute. You may not be a full blown materialist but you are stuck in the rationalist beliefs of the religion you subscribe to.  Try to accept the fact that reality is fundamentally A Mechanical.  It doesn't need a mechanism.  It is Infinity.  You can't rationalize that.  It's prior to rationalism.  Try to grab that with your mind.

RIght now your too close minded to be able to have a paradigm shift.  And that's what it will take for you to become Truth.

We only want to open your mind to Truth.  We only have Love for you.  You came to my thread i didn't come to yours.  And remember...I've tapped into Infinite Intelligence :)

xD

7 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@David Hammond Oops, you spelled "enlightened" incorrectly as well. Therefore you have no idea what enlightenment is.

LOL ?

Well that seems to be the strongest argument the "inleytened one" has to offer. 

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Who's thoughts are these Dave? 

Yours or mine? 

You should know the answer already seeing as you are enlightened.

Lots of grand assumptions and 0 evidence. 

Edited by David Hammond

Exactly.  There is no evidence.  That is how it must be.  You will grasp that one day.  And when you do it will be paradigm shattering.  It will be enlightenment.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Without teaching you will freak out and not go deeper.

Or not even understand the pointers and never be conscious.

@Shin@Shin  What is there to freak about and not to understand you become God in pure formlessness. You become Infinite Love, not conscious of it but become the damn thing No Buddha Jesus but You ?

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Exactly.  There is no evidence.  That is how it must be.

So if you have no evidence that I am doing these things, then it must be your imagination telling you that story.

It's ok, we all do it.

That's why it's important to do shadow work.

I know this sounds really patronizing..

Edited by David Hammond

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@abrakamowse :P i forgot to tell you that's awesome about your mystical experience.  Keep doing the work and Truth will become clearer and clearer until something pops and you will be there.  In a non-dual experience fully conscious of the splendor of God.  Of you.

Thanks!!! ?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

58 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Well that seems to be the strongest argument the "inleytened one" has to offer. 

Actually, I brought up the spelling, not @Inliytened1. Frankly, just to correct the spelling of Advaita, because seeing it written as Adwaita was making me cringe (same as buddha, being written as buddah). So, you can be mad at me, it's ok.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?