Inliytened1

I AM NOTHING

240 posts in this topic

@Mikael89 it's really hard to describe.  But its Being.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, David Hammond said:

I don't care if I'm right . I'm enlightened, so that's all that matters to me. I'm not pushing an agenda here.

And yet, you are not accepting that others such as "Inliytened1" are enlightened as well.

You'd say that you're just saying your opinion honestly without being suppressed, and that's fine.

Still, the joke's on you for not being open-minded enough to admit the validity of other methods of finding God, such as psychedelics.

You'd say that you admit their validity and blah blah, but you are causing discomfort to others.

You'd say that they shouldn't be offended and that they have more work to do and blah blah, and they'd say the same thing about you.

In my opinion and experience, the best thing to do in such situations is to drop the discussion immediately and let the other side reflect on what I've said, because we've reached a dead end in our discussion, and keeping going with it won't yield anything for anyone.

Agreed?

1 hour ago, David Hammond said:

Lots of members have pm me and I don't answer. Ask truth, he's one of them. I didn't bother responding. Plus drake, I have no interest in anyone here. 

@Anna1  @Shin

I verify that.

I sent David a message three days ago, and he never replied.

@Mikael89 its like a tingling feeling all thru your body but its not tingling exactly because it feels fuller 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Truth Addict its all good in the hood.  maybe i was a little too hard on him this morning.  But i wasn't assuming.  He explained that his idea of enlightenment was via use of reason and logic.  And its just not the case.  He also views Truth as Leo's religion.  And l i think a lot of you guys might feel that way deep down and its trapping you 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Anna1  @Shin

I verify that.

I sent David a message three days ago, and he never replied.

I never said he was the member that PM'd ppl to a cult. @Shin just was guessing.

He had been "Feel Good" and "Etagnwo".

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

i  would have thought the same thing honestly if i wasn't blindsided.  This stuff is so radical it is mind blowing.  But that's God.  That's infinity.  Its insane.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Mikael89 like i said there are no words really to describe the feeling but its Bliss.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Here's a good way to describe it.  It is Absolute Love.  Thats literally what it feels like.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

Truth is not exclusive, you're talking about open-mindedness, but you're forgetting to be open-minded about the validity and value of other ways to enlightenment as well.

For you, God materialised in a form of mystical experience of infinite love and intelligence etc...

For David, God materialised in a form of the ultimate being that can be realised by logic and reason, and probably David means something different from our concept of logic and reason.

God is one, and It's every one.

The God that cannot be reached through the mind (logic and reason) is not the true God, because true God is infinite and is Formless.

True God is boundless, we shouldn't try to limit God by our individual experiences.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict im telling you how it is man.  You don't have to trust me and shouldnt.  Like Leo says.  Discover it for yourself :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Truth Addict im telling you how it is man.  You don't have to trust me and shouldnt.  Like Leo says.  Discover it for yourself :)

That does not neglect what David experienced.

You are telling the truth, and he is. God loves you both.

Radical open-mindedness and Absolute Infinity, keep those in mind.

Peace, my nice friend Dave ❤️

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict  intelligence and love just ARE. 

We give them the names intelligence and love but those are just words.  These are fundamental facets of Infinity.    That's why we call them Absolutes.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

33 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

For you, God materialised in a form of mystical experience of infinite love and intelligence etc...

33 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

For David, God materialised in a form of the ultimate being that can be realised by logic and reason

Thank you, TA. My awakening was actually both. Awareness becomes aware of itself via a variety of ways. Both Daves' experiences are legit. But I would say the mystical manifestation of it was a more potent one, in my case.

So, now we can all have a BBQ and get drunk!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

So, now we can all have a BBQ and get drunk!

Banapple margarita, please!

1 minute ago, Natasha said:

Banapple margarita, please!

@Shin is the banana expert! He is also an expert in Asian Chicks

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

13 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Shin is the banana expert! He is also an expert in Asian Chicks

:P

He lusts for them not expert at all. 

20 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

He lusts for them not expert at all. 

@zeroISinfinity ???

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

I see, sweet.

What I have felt is the opposite of Absolute Love. Just my experience.

Did you felt horror, like you are dying. This is because you are still holding on your ego, you have to surrender it. Yup Very much you Will Feel death but it doesn't last long after certain barrier you want to die to it. If you can pass this phase something amazing beyond any words awaits you. Your True nature. 

?