Inliytened1

I AM NOTHING

240 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Exactly.  There is no evidence.  That is how it must be.  You will grasp that one day.  And when you do it will be paradigm shattering.  It will be enlightenment.

That's confusing the relative for the absolute.

I don't know if you're doing this deliberately, but it's a big fallacy.

You have to provide proof for your assumptions, or else you must not be taken seriously.

David is asking for evidence of your assumptions about him, not for what you say about God.

Only God (The Absolute) is beyond proof, that's something else, so don't play that card my friend.

@Truth Addict no..he's saying I'm the one deluded and that this is all a fabrication of my mind and that i need shadow work to fix it.

Shadow work, like meditation, I'm sure helps to find Truth.  But i don't have a delusion here..Truth is Truth.  

That's all I'm going to say on this.  Its not something that can be proven to you guys.  You have to discover it for yourselves.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Please no thread littering.  Bask in Inifnity.

there is no thread littering in INFINITY. INFINITY is EVERYTHING.

unborn Truth

11 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Actually, I brought up the spelling, not @Inliytened1. Frankly, just to correct the spelling of Advaita, because seeing it written as Adwaita was making me cringe (same as buddha, being written as buddah). So, you can be mad at me, it's ok.

For me its not the spelling but the whole David "the enlightened master" Hammond gimmick thats been an absolute cringefest ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Inliytened1

Well, that's something neither one of you can decide.

You have different definitions of enlightenment, because you've learned different teachings.

Go ask a master and he will settle this for both of you.

But the bottom line is that as long as both of you are happy, then why all the bickering back and forth?

Truth is subjective after all, why are you both trying to make it an object to agree upon?

It sounds like every single religious war: "my perspective is the one true perspective".

Just drop it, you're both right.

Edited by Truth Addict

19 minutes ago, Preetom said:

For me its not the spelling but the whole David "the enlightened master" Hammond gimmick thats been an absolute cringefest ?

Well, that too, but sometimes leaving the delusional to figure it out on their own is the best course of action.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Inliytened1

Truth is subjective after all, why are you trying to make it an object to agree on?

No! I refuse to be happy until the rest of the deluded herd gets on the ride as well.

I am a fox whose tail has been cut. Now i must convince the rest of the foxes in the jungle to cut off their tails as well. Then only i can be happy ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

40 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Actually, I brought up the spelling, not @Inliytened1. Frankly, just to correct the spelling of Advaita, because seeing it written as Adwaita was making me cringe (same as buddha, being written as buddah). So, you can be mad at me, it's ok.

I only call it adwaita because that's what my family call it..my master who trained me.

And we say booDHa (for The Buddah.) 

I'm not mad at you. That's probably your imagination.

16 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Well, that too, but sometimes leaving the delusional to figure it out on their own is the best course of action.

16 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I'm an ordained monk in my tradition xD

Yeah Just finished meditation.was great. My top of the head is pulasating Very nice. 

15 minutes ago, Preetom said:

No! I refuse to be happy until the rest of the deluded herd gets on the ride as well.

I am a fox whose tail has been cut. Now i must convince the rest of the foxes in the jungle to cut off their tails as well. Then only i can be happy ?

Don't forget to suck the dick of master,

No way you will awaken without the grace of a REAL MASTER

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

16 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Oh, me too :x

Let's create a cult and conquer the world! ?

5 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

I only call it adwaita because that's what my family call it..my master who trained me.

And we say booDHa (for The Buddah.) 

Hm, I see, so you are spelling off pronunciation. Okay

7 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

I'm not mad at you. That's probably your imagination.

I didn't say you "were" mad at me. I said you "can be" mad at me vs being mad at @Inliytened1, since I'm the one that brought it up, not him

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

23 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

I'm an ordained monk in my tradition xD

As I said....delusional. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

43 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Inliytened1

Well, that's something neither one of you can decide.

You have different definitions of enlightenment, because you've learned different teachings.

Go ask a master and he will settle this for both of you.

But the bottom line is that as long as both of you are happy, then why all the bickering back and forth?

Truth is subjective after all, why are you both trying to make it an object to agree upon?

It sounds like every single religious war: "my perspective is the one true perspective".

Just drop it, you're both right.

I don't care if I'm right . I'm enlightened, so that's all that matters to me. I'm not pushing an agenda here.