Inliytened1

I AM NOTHING

240 posts in this topic

@Truth Addict Problem with David is that He never reach ed God Realization. He never became God in pure formlessness. He doesn't know what enlightenment really is because he never became Absolute. Yes he is that but He can't know that you need to become it and then talk about it. Only after it you can really claim that you are enlightened. 

He Just lives life in non dual perception with mind full with concepts and that's all

He is that Brown bear ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Inliytened1 @zeroISinfinity hmmm.

From my understanding, you don't necessarily need to have a mystical experience to know what God is. Yes, it's a cool experience and everything, but is it really necessary for enlightenment? I'd say no, because enlightenment has so many degrees, with not a single one above the other.

After all, life itself is a mystical experience, right?

Let's wait and see what David has to say.

Edited by Truth Addict

Just now, Truth Addict said:

@Inliytened1 @zeroISinfinity hmmm.

From my understanding, you don't necessarily need to have a mystical experience to know what God is. Yes, it's a cool experience and everything, but is it really necessary for enlightenment? I'd say no.

Let's wait and see what David has to say.

@Truth AddictYes you do that is whole point of seeking enlightenment. It is not experience. It is called salvation liberation for a reason. It is not about right perspective and worldview it is about actuality. Yes you Will realize that to be God fully is the most wonderful thing there is. 

@Inliytened1 @zeroISinfinity

Okay, just be careful here, you're talking about his personal experiences from your assumptions, if I had to choose then I'd choose to believe him because he's closer to himself than you are to him.

I saw him refusing to say anything about his enlightenment, but that's not a problem, he explained why, and I was convinced, he could easily have copied and pasted anything he read before to prove his point, but he didn't.

I think he actually knows what he is talking about.

Why do you want him not to be so?

18 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

From my understanding, you don't necessarily need to have a mystical experience to know what God is. 

You don’t come to know what god is. You are God. 

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Inliytened1 @zeroISinfinity

Okay, just be careful here, you're talking about his personal experiences from your assumptions, if I had to choose then I'd choose to believe him because he's closer to himself than you are to him.

I saw him refusing to say anything about his enlightenment, but that's not a problem, he explained why, and I was convinced, he could easily have copied and pasted anything he read before to prove his point, but he didn't.

I think he actually knows what he is talking about.

Why do you want him not to be so?

Lets Just say and I hope you Will even for a second if you become God /yourself in your pure "form" You Will easily discern who is enlightened and who is not. Who is full of learned non dual bullshit (khm mods?) and who really did the work to become it. 

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

You don’t know what god is. You are God. 

Yup and I love you. You are too it is so bloody perfect. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Serotoninluv Forgive my language.

There is a fundamental difference more than language. 

The “little you” is within something much more expansive.The infinity of what is Now. 

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

There is a fundamental difference more than language. 

The thing is that I don't know, so I can't even say you're right.

Maybe duality is correct.

?

Edited by Truth Addict

2 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

The thing is that I don't know, so I can't even say you're right.

Maybe duality is correct.

?

It is more expansive than knowledge. All knowledge is within it. You are all knowledge and much much more. 

7 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

But what good does it do for me? It's still just a belief from my perspective.

Yes. It is more expansive than it’s own belief. It has no limits. Limits are imaginations that appear within the mind. Those appearances are within what IS.

It’s right Now. A direct experience without an experiencer. 

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

It’s right Now. A direct experience without an experiencer. 

This beleif made me depersonalized and derealized on the path. Was Fucking hell. 

@Serotoninluv

I see what you mean, you're talking about me, not the ego me, but the raw experience of me, without me ?

It still doesn't help. I have to practice more.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict No Truth, Dave the inleytened one is correct. He has exposed me because I haven't spelled Buddah and adwaita correctly..

You can all sleep safely at night now you know that a guy who isn't interested in making people accept what I say hasn't managed to get anyone to accept what he says!

LMAO xD

Just now, Truth Addict said:

@Serotoninluv

I see what you mean, you're talking about me, not the ego me, the raw experience of me, without me ?

It still doesn't help. I have to practice more.

?? ? 

Keep going guys , I am sure one of you will get more enlightened from this! :D