Inliytened1

I AM NOTHING

240 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Did you felt horror, like you are dying. This is because you are still holding on your ego, you have to surrender it. Yup Very much you Will Feel death but it doesn't last long after certain barrier you want to die to it. If you can pass this phase something amazing beyond any words awaits you. Your True nature. 

?

Then do it ?

9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Natasha

Thanks for sharing your experience ❤️

I hope everyone gets your message ?

Edited by Truth Addict

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@Natasha

Thanks for sharing your experience ❤️

I hope everyone gets your message ?

:)

13 hours ago, David Hammond said:

@Inliytened1 xD

No, you're not liberated. LMAO. You're ignorant and take your subconscious mind projected outward as the truth.

Which is not a problem if you accept that you now need to learn to understand those concepts are your inner child fragmented.

It's takes YEARS to become liberated. Lifetimes. But you know best eh?

You dont even know that Leo teaches advaita Vedanta. 

Get out a here, you bullshitter. All you have done since I first started talking to you is male excuses for your ignorance ever time you were called out for your mistakes.

No Leo doesn't teach Advaita Vedenta.  You still don't get it!  He teaches TRUTH.  There is only one Truth and it transcends all Religions!! How many times do i have to beat you over the head with this until you get it!!!  Religion is a duality.  It is a finitude of Infinity.  Infinity is prior to religion!!  You are still asleep.  How do i know this?  How am i so much more conscious than you?  Because I'm eniightened.  I have become the Absolute.  I hope one day your mind can open.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, Shin said:

Then do it ?

9_9

Have done it. Problem is that you can't stay as it for long. Ego kicks in and you re appear as emotionally humbled down human on earth. Humbled to the core estatic joyful. Healed from all Past trauma and bullshit others and yourself have done to you. But expect ego backlash next day. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Have done it. Problem is that you can't stay as it for long. Ego kicks in and you re appear as emotionally humbled down human on earth. Humbled to the core estatic joyful. Healed from all Past trauma and bullshit others and yourself have done to you. But expect ego backlash next day. 

So you think other people can stay enlightened but not you ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

So you think other people can stay enlightened but not you ?

No you can't live your life in that state because there is no any of you left. There is a reason why it is called No Self. 

"Shadow work" and "mastering breath" not needed after it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Inliytened1

Hi,

Once again, Advaita Vedanta is not a religion.

"Though sourced in the Vedas, the scriptures that contain the prescribed rituals and knowledge that form the basis of Hinduism, Vedanta is not a religion. As commonly conceived of, a religion is a set of dogmatic beliefs that one is required to adhere to and a code of behavior that one is supposed to act in accordance with.

This is not the concern of Vedanta. Vedanta does not require one to believe anything, but rather serves as a means of knowledge through which one gains direct and irrefutable knowledge of the non-dual nature of reality and one’s essential identity as pure, limitless awareness."

http://www.nevernotpresent.com/faqs/difference-religion-spirituality/

Ok, carry on?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1

20 hours ago, David Hammond said:

@Inliytened1 xD

No, you're not liberated. LMAO. You're ignorant and take your subconscious mind projected outward as the truth.

Which is not a problem if you accept that you now need to learn to understand those concepts are your inner child fragmented.

Get out a here, you bullshitter. All you have done since I first started talking to you is male excuses for your ignorance ever time you were called out for your mistakes.

Ok...thanks for clarifying.  So basically its the same as teaching Truth.  Either way if we call it Truth or Advaita Vedanta those are just words to point to Truth.  Even those words are dualities so you cannot escape that.  His problem is he doesnt grasp what is being pointed to here....he thinks that Truth is still mechanical and can be grasped with the finite mind.  He's deluded.  But then 99 percent of the population is also at this moment in time...I know you understand that though..

But thanks for clarifying!  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Don't get me wrong, although the Vedantin tradition teaches truth and Self knowledge. It is a systematic teaching using some Sanskrit words and a methodology, so no, Leo is not teaching Advaita Vedanta.

David Hammond has issues, he had issues as "Feel good" and "Etagnwo" too. That's why he was banned...twice.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 @Anna1

20 hours ago, David Hammond said:

@Inliytened1 xD

Why does he keep coming back then?  Just to terrorize us? LOL.  I hope its because there is a small slither inside him that doubts what his culture has taught him but he has to work through some deep egoic issues right now to discover it.  I hope he does.  I hope he can wake up.  I hope the rest of the world does too.  Actualized is a very special place.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I think he desperately wants to be enlightened, have others look up to him and praise him. He wants to be this "enlightened master".  The problem is he's not and he has a very bad case of enlightenment sickness.

"Enlightenment sickness is when the ego is claiming to be enlightened, then the ego has co-opted the knowledge and is using it to glorify itself.  In such a case, “enlightenment” is just another badge of honor that the apparent individual person is pinning on himself and using to set himself apart from and usually higher than the rest of the ignorant masses in order to compensate for a deep-rooted and ever-obtaining sense of incompleteness and inadequacy. "

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 @Anna1

21 hours ago, David Hammond said:

@Inliytened1  

Indeed that's what I was saying about his Ego disguising itself as Truth.

Very eloquently stated.  You are quite wise Anna.  Much love. I don't know how to do a heart on here yet or i would :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Much love. I don't know how to do a heart on here yet or i would :)

Keyboard app if you're on Android.

Alt+num3 if you're on Windows.

I don't know how it's done on Apple.

By the way, is David banned?

Edited by Truth Addict

@Inliytened1 Love to u too! ❤ (use heart from your keyboard)

Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it. :)

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Truth Addict @Anna1

@Inliytened1 xD

Which is not a problem if you accept that you now need to learn to understand those concepts are your inner child fragmented

He must be banned from posting...he hadn't posted since this one..i just didn't get a chance to respond.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Truth Addict

@Inliytened1 xD

Get out a here, you bullshitter. All you have done since I first started talking to you is male excuses for your ignorance ever time you were called out for your mistake

Thanks Truth!!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

Seems like you're having trouble with the quote.

See my thread on how to fix this issue:

You're welcome in advance ?

On 5/12/2019 at 8:20 PM, Inliytened1 said:

I am Absolute Infinity.  GOD.

GOD is everything, including Nothing.

Nothing permeates thru everything and thus the substance of reality..of me..is absolutely nothing. 

I am a hallucination

The uniting of the form and the formless into One.

In that case you haven't posted this.  These are the words of someone pretending to be you! :)

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

@Soul-lover 2020 hahaha..nice one!! 

Poor ole Descartes...he came so close..

And to Truthaddict: Thanks i will check that out for sure!  The quote thing is pretty annoying.  The irony is i do IT for a living and i can't figure this out..i can grasp reality in it's entirety though! Gotta love it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.