SQAAD

Isn't it Awakening Unnatural?

43 posts in this topic

From the Absolute standpoint i can understand how Everything is Natural and "unnatural" is just a concept. BUT still i am wondering Why 99% of people live in falsehood, delusion & ego ?  Why almost everyone has a "us vs them" mentality ?

So my conclusion is that being deluded and all ego-driven seems to be the most natural thing in the world and awakening on the other hand seems very very "unnatural".

Why God designed it this way ?

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD Bingo. My thoughts entirely. 

Nonduality seems very shame based to me. The 'you' or 'ego' is very shameful. So we must shame it. Does shame cure shame? I'm not sure. 

If you weren't meant to have a sense of self, or a thinking mind, then you wouldn't. Simples. 

There is no such thing as falsehood delusion or ignorance, nor people.

theres just experience you silly goose 

Perhaps, one day, it can be the opposite. The world may move into a state where being "awake" is natural/normal but being delusional is seen as something to be worked on.

Why God designed it this way?

That may be the wrong question to ask. God's design may be to move from state to state. Like how Leo talked about how these "dualities" that we have will, in the future, sort of become harder to split apart. Everything is temporary and ever changing. It's not that it's God's designed for being "awake" as unnatural but that it's a temporary part of this moving/flowing state in the world.

Edited by Swagala

I got nothing.

20 minutes ago, Paul92 said:

@SQAAD Bingo. My thoughts entirely. 

Nonduality seems very shame based to me. The 'you' or 'ego' is very shameful. So we must shame it. Does shame cure shame? I'm not sure. 

If you weren't meant to have a sense of self, or a thinking mind, then you wouldn't. Simples. 

It's not shame based but those early in their journey often make it so. 

And if you weren't meant to change and evolve into nondual consciousness you wouldn't. Simple. But as said before you always have an ego you just aren't attached to its stories. 

To OP, life is constantly evolving and each change that occurs in life starts small then grows until it is the norm. So you can also call this switch natural as it is a fundamental capability of life to change. You can also see over time humanity has become more conscious. Maybe in some areas more than others. 

If there was no delusion, there would be nothing to wake up from. No game. No life. No evolution. Nothing. 

It makes no sense. And that's precisely why it's perfect. Being that 1% is the best thing that could possibly ever happen to anyone. But the journey is not easy. Hence the 1%.

Also; "delusion" is a harsh word. It is natural. Part of God's divine orchestration. Your masterpiece.

@SQAAD it's not unnatural it's just the stage of evolutuon that most of the population is in.  If you study spiral dynamics you will get a better understanding of this.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@SQAAD By this logic maybe you should wipe your ass with your hands, since that is the "natural" way.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SQAAD Would you rather create limitlessly but not share it, or limit yourself to the point creation is shareable? 

Or just say f it and do both?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

So if all there is is God. Reality is a Dream. God's dream. Humans are in God's dream and have zero free will. Then the dream that God is dreaming is of humans thinking they have Identities and Egos and lives. And you're God experiencing the dream. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@SQAAD By this logic maybe you should wipe your ass with your hands, since that is the "natural" way.

I would prefer using leaves instead ;)

Edited by SQAAD

@Nahm

32 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Would you rather create limitlessly but not share it, or limit yourself to the point creation is shareable? 

Or just say f it and do both?

I would do both.

Whatever happens is natural. when 99 percent don't wake up, its natural, when 1 does, its natural, just like when 1 sperm fertilizes an egg its natural, and when billions or whatever don't thats also natural.

Nature is based on limits. Einstein and Spinoza's God. Pantheism.
Unnatural, Freewill. Panenthesim

Panentheistic Religion

Norse (Vanir and Aesir)Godhead.-----------Ragnarok.(Twilight of the Idols). Unstable Castle Slaughter, aka Valhalla
Eastern Orthodox (Jesus Christ &  The Father)Godhead.-----------Satan. (The Resistor). Possibility for love.
Taoism (Darkside and Light)Godhead------- The Way.     No Love, except perhaps by being godlike.

Buddhism? 
Hinduism?
Neoplatonism?

Jainism? - Transtheism Darkside (Swastika). Plurality, metaphysical fail. Scripture a mess.

Pantheistic Religion (No particular Good or Evil)

The Force(Darkside and Light)God/Nature.------------ Light(Pleasure) & Darkside(Pain OR Sensation). The darkside must prevail, or it will be sequels without end. 

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I would prefer using leaves instead ;)

Find smooth wet rocks. Soooo much better than leaves.

Don’t ask how I know. That’s one truth not worth investigation.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

@SQAAD

Because the higher consciousness human beings are trying to drag along the lower consciousness ones.

God is loving, and so are the higher consciousness human beings.

God wants to evolve us, and evolution implies conflict.

The difference between being deluded and not, is like the difference between bad and good politics.

A chimp is a bad leader for human beings.

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@SQAAD

Because the higher consciousness human beings are trying to drag along the lower consciousness ones.

God is loving, and so are the higher consciousness human beings.

God wants to evolve us, and evolution implies conflict.

The difference between being deluded and not, is like the difference between bad and good politics.

A chimp is a bad leader for human beings.

But there is no 'us', right?

God is loving, and so are higher conscious human beings.. that seems like a duality.

Also, are you saying lower conscious are not loving? You forget, if we have no free will and it is all God pulling the strings, then is just how it is... nothing is less or more loving.

You speak like we have a choice between being deluded and not. A true nondualist would say there is no us to have any will over this experience we are having right now anyway.

Which makes zero sense.