sgn

Leo's biggest hater?

205 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

inter-dimensional Turquoise channel?

i'm never going to understand turquoise, what the hell does this even meanxD

My uncle who has never read a book nor done any spiritual practice probably has the same 'opinions' that this Zzenn Dude has hahahahahahahhahaah Zzenn could hire him to help with the channel xD

24 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Joseph Maynor I have a real simple approach to teachings "Like finding magic mushrooms growing in a cow patch, take only what you find usefull".

meanwhile the dude in these videos is finding teachers/gurus (and followers) to call out for expressing views he believes to be offensive, dangerous and/or inaccurate. If he were really interested in understanding other peoples views he'd come here 

@Joseph Maynor  How delusional are you calling Cetus BLUE ! ?  Do you not see your own ego defending it self by downing him because you disagree with him. He's quite obviously turquoise. 

3 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Joseph Maynor  How delusional are you calling Cetus BLUE ! ?  Do you not see your own ego defending it self by downing him because you disagree with him. He's quite obviously turquoise. 

It's just my opinion.  Deal with it.  No need to get so defensive and controlling.  I'm not telling you what to think.  You've gotta exercise your own critical thinking faculties. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, fridjonk said:

He's quite obviously turquoise.

LOL how did you come to this conclusion? 

@Joseph Maynor I do, I’m sold on most of his work, but if it wasn’t for him I’d be rather fucked so I always try to show him respect even though there are some things I disagree on such as pscadellics for instance. 

One of the coolest things is you can actually see him mature as the years & videos go on, it’s been said before this awakening thing is a deep rabbit hole & opinions on things are going to change always. 

For many of us he’s the 1st guru we’ve ever had. 

Edited by Tony 845

Just now, Aakash said:

LOL how did you come to this conclusion? 

That's alright I gave up at about the bluish/green stage. I don't mind it. The world needs ditch diggers too.

Just now, cetus56 said:

That's alright I gave up at about the bluish/green stage. I don't mind it. The world needs ditch diggers too.

Blue is not limited to ditch diggers.  It's not a class designation.  

3 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Joseph Maynor I do, I’m sold on most of his work, but if it wasn’t for him I’d be rather fucked so I always try to show him respect even though there are some things I disagree on such as pscadellics for instance. 

I've always shown my respect to Leo by being critical of him.  If you think about it, Leo shows his respect to us by being critical of us.  Strange thing huh when you think about it?  We respect each other most by being critical because that's how we grow and improve.  You're not helping anybody by being blind follower of theirs.

16 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

A blue reptilian

Ruh roh. . . I better get on a 5D frequency and head over to the Lizard Lounge to clear this mess up. 

Thanks for the heads up, Joe. I totally got fooled on this one. I haven’t reached Coral yet.

It's about time to slap the good old thread lock on this "discussion" lol

2 minutes ago, molosku said:

It's about time to slap the good old thread lock on this "discussion" lol

Why?  Give us a good reason.  Let's use some critical thinking.  You basically just issued a command without giving any reason for it except "lol".  We need to get a lot better at critical thinking around here.  This place is kinda lacking in that respect.  Too much Stage Blue stuff going on on here.  This is supposed to be a personal development Forum where we operate at the level of giving reasons for our conclusions and examining things that we're we're uncomfortable with.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor LOL maybe people just aren't critical thinkers and methodical by nature, hence there is a path of devotion. 

@Joseph Maynor well said, but the guy that helped pull you out of a dark hole, would you break his balls? 

Thats what it would be like in my case. 

Edited by Tony 845

On 4/3/2019 at 7:19 PM, Aakash said:

@Joseph Maynor LOL maybe people just aren't critical thinkers and methodical by nature, hence there is a path of devotion. 

Ok.  Well, that's a Stage Blue mentality.  Is that the place that Leo wants the least common denominator of the Forum to operate from?  Stage Blue is fine, but I don't think that's where we want the center of gravity of the Forum should be located.  But that's up to Leo.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Joseph Maynor well said, but the guy that helped pull you out of a dark hole, would you break his balls? 

Thats what it would be like in my case. 

Leo's a tough guy, he can handle it.  I get my balls busted every day, no pun intended.  :P

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor me 2 I’m married ?

hey Joseph I’d like to hear you’re story shoot me a message. 

Edited by Tony 845

@Joseph Maynor i personally don't think he cares about raising consciousness, more just pointing out where people went wrong when they ask for help. its alot to manage the direction of the forum and his own awakening work. but i don't really think this sub forum is typically self development work because its about enlightenment, so even spiral stages don't work here. being a devotee doesn't make you blue in a sense but makes you capable of enlightenment lol, but if your talking about self-development work then yeah there is a stage blue and stage orange forum typically in other sub-forums

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Ok.  Well, that's a Stage Bllue mentality.  Is that the place that Leo wants the least common denominator of the Forum to operate from?  Stage Blue is fine, but I don't think that's where we want the center of gravity of the Forum to be located.

Yet why would you use an orange-level critical thinking tool to address that? There are much more effective tools at higher post-intellectual conscious levels.