sgn

Leo's biggest hater?

205 posts in this topic

is this topic the  youtube comment section of the video or what

10 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That’s your contention, and of course I have not had the chance to respond to the way you framed the issues.  So just stop with everything.  This is done.  Good day to you.  

You had many opportunities to do so. I know how hard it can be to look at. I've been on the other end of this. You don't seem open or willing to look at this and I respect that and will stop pressing you on it. Yet I want to be clear: in the future if you want to criticize me that is totally fine. Yet say your criticism to me directly. Doing so indirectly through passive aggressiveness is an unhealthy mode of communication imo.

If you would like discuss this further via PM, I would be happy to do so.

7 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

You had many opportunities to do so. I know how hard it can be to look at. I've been on the other end of this. You don't seem open or willing to look at this and I respect that and will stop pressing you on it. Yet I want to be clear: in the future if you want to criticize me that is totally fine. Yet say your criticism to me directly. Doing so indirectly through passive aggressiveness is an unhealthy mode of communication imo.

If you would like discuss this further via PM, I would be happy to do so.

I think you need to look at yourself too.  There’s plenty there.  Become an expert at examining yourself.  No mas, this is done ok.  No mas.  I beg of you.  Oy vey.  This is getting very hypocritical.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

25 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

Could be worse...

This guys has my kind of humor.

Personally, I find it funny how triggered this guy is :D

Though, the interview invitation was a pretty cool move from him, I'll give him that.

3 hours ago, purerogue said:

This guys has my kind of humor.

He is a little bit off but funny indeed. :D

8 hours ago, Rilles said:

Why do you care about someone criticizing Leo? Do you have something invested in him? Be careful not to make Leo your guru and placing him on a pedestal. Just do the work. 

I don't really care. Thanks for the speech.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

I feel like he finds real objections to schools of thought but inflates them to all of spirituality. Leo's said before spirituality is nihlism actualized. Solipsism, pantheism, and many things that show certain aspects of the universe but still falls under their own limitations. He doesn't really integrate the nature of things but attributes a concept as a tell-all. Valid behind his efforts to debunk.

15 hours ago, sgn said:

This "unSpirituality" guy is back at it again. This time criticising Leo's latest video.

Thoughts? xD

7:10 I thought he said "god is that which transcends FUCK." HAHA

@Dumb Enlightened he mentions in the intro video that this videos are for entertainment purposes :P

I like the guy and he likes to talk shit about people. xD

He actually has experience but I assume he is close-minded and defensive.

I just checked this guy's channel out. All his criticism of Actualized.org boils down to 3 things:

• This guy walked the same path as Leo 30 years ago, and based on his experience, Leo is wrong about neuroscience, Quantum Mechanics, etc. It's not science, but Leo who is making an epistemological blunder by buying into new-agey and woo-woo concepts. The brain is primary, subjectivity is secondary.
  • Leo is solipsistic & nihilistic. This guy argues that there exists an external physical reality which will exist even without a conscious observer, which is in opposition to what Leo teaches (PFA)
  • How do we know that he is correct? Because he has worked with his Kundalini for years and all his chakras are opened.

If we could weigh his opinions against Leo's, we have a more objective way of determining who is correct and who isn't.

01.png

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

2 hours ago, Pouya said:

@Dumb Enlightened he mentions in the intro video that this videos are for entertainment purposes :P

I like the guy and he likes to talk shit about people. xD

He actually has experience but I assume he is close-minded and defensive.

indeed, I laughed a lot, because of his ignorance hahahahahaahahaah

@sgn Unspirituality is saying nothing but truth . The guy in the video didn't get triggered , you did ahhaha .

2 hours ago, legendary said:

I just checked this guy's channel out. All his criticism of Actualized.org boils down to 3 things:

• This guy walked the same path as Leo 30 years ago, and based on his experience, Leo is wrong about neuroscience, Quantum Mechanics, etc. It's not science, but Leo who is making an epistemological blunder by buying into new-agey and woo-woo concepts. The brain is primary, subjectivity is secondary.
  • Leo is solipsistic & nihilistic. This guy argues that there exists an external physical reality which will exist even without a conscious observer, which is in opposition to what Leo teaches (PFA)
  • How do we know that he is correct? Because he has worked with his Kundalini for years and all his chakras are opened.

If we could weigh his opinions against Leo's, we have a more objective way of determining who is correct and who isn't.

01.png

That actually seems correct. Like Leo is still experiencing God from the POV of "I am God" rather than "God". Given he has a 30 year headstart, I wouldn't be surprised if he has gone all the way by now.

LOL i swear opening kundalini has nothing to do with enlightenment any way, aren't they two seperate things lol, because kundalini is included in the whole of reality lol, enlightenment is outside. 

Well, Jan Esmann, the "kundalini master" says that you can't even gain Self Realization without Kundalini generally, except in "rare cases".

I wonder if a lot of people have active Kundalini and don't know it though. I have, for years, had all the signs / symptoms of K awakening / activity yet I didn't get the "extreme bliss" that supposedly HAS TO come with it. Which made me think for years there was something wrong with me as I was doing K yoga and other stuff, recieved Jan's "shaktipat in absentia" ($100 necklace) and nada...

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

LOL i swear opening kundalini has nothing to do with enlightenment any way, aren't they two seperate things lol, because kundalini is included in the whole of reality lol, enlightenment is outside. 

Zzenn has a couple of books that he wrote that you can read if you really want to know about him.  My whole point is that if people are gonna criticize, they need to do their research first, that's all.  I don't like the superficial drive-by dismissals of people, it just doesn't sit well with me because it's not intellectually honest.

https://www.amazon.com/Christopher-Zzenn-Loren/e/B00G21DS6O%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Leo would never accept something like this, he don't like to be questioned , he likes to appear that way , but you know that's not the reality . Leo is living his dream right now , in a kind of echo-chamber . He validates his own ''knowlegde'' , and being exposed ? Not a chance . He has much emotional investiment in all of this . What do you think Joseph