sgn

Leo's biggest hater?

205 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

He's talking about Enlightenment and the Path from his own point of view, just like all of us do on here.  

So what is his point of view? Can't see any of it in his videos. 

2 hours ago, fox_unit said:

After reading several books by David R. Hawkins, it is quite evident his unspiritual shtick is under level 200 (see map of consciousness). I would say its around the level of pride(175-199) ,considering he defends his scorn of the "new age". However he may have had a real kundalini experience (satori), which calibrates in the mid to high 500s (Uncondtional Love). I think he's fallen into egotistical intellectualizing to cope with bad experiences in new age cults and even said he was with scientology for 3 months, which calibrates (with muscle testing) at 190. Perhaps if he surrendered slandering (level 75) Leo and others he could rise up to level 600 and beyond, which is where true mystical experiences (samadhi/siddhis) begin. 

I calibrated him, I wound't say anything but I'll only say because you mentioned the map of consciousness, he calibrates at 160... it is in accord to the ideas he has and what he says.

19 minutes ago, Dumb Enlightened said:

I calibrated him, I wound't say anything but I'll only say because you mentioned the map of consciousness, he calibrates at 160... it is in accord to the ideas he has and what he says.

@Dumb Enlightened Gotta say that seems pretty accurate to me. Hawkins has warned about "aggressive proselytizing" and he seems to fit the bill. His coffee with Zzenn videos and education seem somewhat integrous though. Thanks for the calibration.

Maybe you should google what a left hand path means.

If Zenn is 160, Mooji is probably 80.

24 minutes ago, Richard Alpert said:

Maybe you should google what a left hand path means.

If Zenn is 160, Mooji is probably 80.

the good thing about calibration is that you can check it for yourself, don't need to believe what anyone says

I have no doubt that he is below 200;

by the way, his video that was posted at the beginning of this discussion, calibrates even lower

Edited by Dumb Enlightened