Paul92

Where do I start?

173 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Paul92 said:

@FoxFoxFox I think I need time to figure this out and how I can do it.

@Dumb Enlightened I can't just return to normality. All I think now is that everyone around me is an illusion, an ego.

What I don't understand is that people like Sadhguru (I really like him actually, compared to other teachers), claims that we are individuals... sometimes we are wonderful, sometimes we are not, sometimes we are happy, sometimes we are sad. There is only one person in the body. Doesn't this conflict with everything we are saying here?

I think you didn't get the point yet, watch a movie and you will see many individuals and different characters, each one with its personality, emotions, actions, etc... inside the movie they are real, but they don't exist independent of the movie, the movie is all of them, this person/body/mind that you now identify with, it exists, but it's not your body, or your life, this sense of ownership, that is false, it's God's body, God's life. Everything around you is real, the cars, the houses, the human beings, all real, in a sort of way, but this "you" who think is perceiving all of it, that is false.

Look at the computer now, the computer is real, the human being looking at it is real, but there's no " I " no entity experiencing it,

Edited by Dumb Enlightened

2 hours ago, David Hammond said:

It took me 10 years to become an enlightened master. 

9_9

50 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Omg, thanks for the morning laugh, really cleared the pipes!

Just a week ago, if that, you were calling another member nasty names and kicking him in the teeth, while he was down.

Today you're an enlightened master?

An enlightened master is like God. He can even cause enlightenment in the ignorant seekers, just by staring at them in the eye xD

17 minutes ago, Paul92 said:

@Dumb Enlightened Can we be absolutely certain that it is God's body? Who/what created God's body?

I said God but you can call whatever you want, being, awareness, the universe, whatever,

and the second question, I don't know buddy, I just got this far, I don't have all the answers yet, all I can say is that life is happening, the present moment is unfolding,

46 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I just want to inform you that people here are committing suicide all the time, there has been many suicides already.

@Mikael89 That's news to me. All the time too? And it's being intentionally hidden?  Better come up with some real proof or you'll be looking at some serious warning points for spreading nasty falsehoods about the forum.

48 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I just want to inform you that people here are committing suicide all the time, there has been many suicides already. And also: most of the suicide threads gets deleted immediately so only a few see the threads during that short time. They don't just get locked. But I'm not blaming actualized.

And who knows how many does it without starting a thread.

Just to get you out of your cute little bubble, with a dose of reality.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I just want to inform you that people here are committing suicide all the time, there has been many suicides already. And also: most of the suicide threads gets deleted immediately so only a few see the threads during that short time. They don't just get locked. But I'm not blaming actualized.

And who knows how many does it without starting a thread.

Just to get you out of your cute little bubble, with a dose of reality.

Cute little bubble? You should look at some of the other crap on here where people deny and laugh at the existence of suffering before you start projecting your wrong view on others.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

13 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I saw it being hidden one time. It's not a lie, but I can't prove it.

Well, I hide my post then, to maybe make you happy?

It's not about making someone happy. You created an absurd, inaccurate and ridiculous narrative that could be disruptive to the environment. Take a look at yourself and your behavior. If you can't do that, you won't grow.

This is a really short put to see. . . 

11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Well, I hide my post then, to maybe make you happy?

@Mikael89 Why in God's name would you think for a moment that makes me happy? In fact I quoted you word for word just for full disclosure which I'm totally for. If I knew what you are accusing the forum management of doing (hiding suicides) was true I'd be out of here in an instant!.

Meanwhile, still in the midst of an existential breakdown here.

This is what frustrates me. There's a lot of EGO on this forum.

1 minute ago, Paul92 said:

Meanwhile, still in the midst of an existential breakdown here.

You can work through this. I'm sending positive vibes your way :x

@Serotoninluv Appreciate the compassion, thank you. I just want to be me, but I don't know what me is anymore.

11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Well I'm sorry for telling the truth.

This will be my last post about this subject. I don't have any interest in escalating this any further.

No, it's not the truth and that is why you were called out on it. The narrative you created is blatantly false and can be highly disruptive to the community. Twisting yourself into a pretzel to rationalize it to yourself and others on the forum is not helpful to anyone. 

And as you've been told, if you continue to try and spread nasty inflammatory falsehoods on the forum you will be receiving serious warning points. This is an absolute no-brainier. You aren't even close to being in a grey area.

Just now, Paul92 said:

@Serotoninluv Appreciate the compassion, thank you. I just want to be me, but I don't know what me is anymore.

I know how difficult it is. My first experience in this area was really uncomfortable and I still experience it from time to time. 

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Well I'm sorry for telling the truth

What truth?

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

This will be my last post about this subject. I don't have any interest in escalating this any further

Too late now. You put a huge elephant in the room and now your saying ignore it?

If I may add my own two cents: There have been posts where people claimed they were going to claim suicide. I've seen two myself. That is the real issue which something should be done about, maybe a pinned suicide prevention post. As for the claims regarding these posts being deleted/hidden by mods, i have not seen such a thing myself. 

1 minute ago, FoxFoxFox said:

If I may add my own two cents: There have been posts where people claimed they were going to claim suicide. I've seen two myself. That is the real issue which something should be done about, maybe a pinned suicide prevention post. 

I have noticed that as well. Thank you for your suggestion - I think that could be helpful to those in that type of need.

I think it is a challenging issue to address.  Yet for another user to post an inaccurate inflammatory narrative and accusations about it isn't helpful.