Paul92

Where do I start?

173 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Leo Gura There are no thousands of hours. Only now. 

We all know it's only Now. But what is the nature of Now? What is conscious of Now? Investigate.

@Paul92@Paul92 ??? oh my god i am a simple human being. 

Imo all are humans driven by the supreme whether enlightened or not . We can merge with god after physical death. 

9 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Leo Gura There are no thousands of hours. Only now. 

Don't be a smartass with me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The words are just a pointer. "There's only now", is the shortest clearest pointer for most people. 

It's like yoda, do or do not, there's no try.

Don't let the concept of thousands of hours come into your mind at all or you'll miss the now. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Your pointer will fall of deaf ears.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Those deaf ears you're perceiving are your own. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw 

13 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

"There's only now", is the shortest clearest pointer for most people. 

..yes it is. But what is that?

@mandyjw Me and tedens are curious ?

Also, have you been conscious or aware that the Now is eternal?

Edited by Highest

It's when you see beauty and don't call it beautiful. 

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be a smartass with me.

Wtf is this ?

Those 5-Meo pills didn't make you as humble as you might think Leo.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Egoes are still playing with us.

Edited by tedens

32 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

♥️ ? 

38 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Isn't that still an unknown?

Edited by tedens

@Paul92

Let's get to core of your unhappiness first which is your break up. I want you to notice something about happiness. I want to propose that happiness really comes from inside you as opposed to other people. What happens is that you let go of your happiness from your heart and project it on other people. You then regain it when you are intimate with those people. But if the two of you fall apart, she'll take your happiness with you. If you want to stop your sadness, all you need to do is to allow your happiness to return to you. There is no need for anti-depressants and suicide. 

Edited by FoxFoxFox

The exact same thing happened to me and I totally understand what you are going through. Leo's video called "what is god" sent me into a dark solipsistic hell hole from which I have not yet escaped fully from. Yes, nobody exists as any separate physical entity it is just one consciousness interacting with itself, but your finite mind is not the only finite mind. The ideas Leo peddles here are dangerous and go against compassion and respect for others. Why be kind and respectful if all that exists is just you and your mind? Go and read the nature of consciousness by Rupert Spira, although it is a bit unsettling, it's not nearly as nihilistic and dark as the stuff here and actually helped me.

I am sorry to say it but I think Actualized.org has turned into a cult and it's only a matter of time before somebody commits suicide. Leo's recent videos have fucked with my head and now I am just going through the motions of life like a dead program.

Please correct me everyone if I have totally got the wrong perspective on this?

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun the truth is always too much to handle for our selves, i garuntee that everyone feels like that in this line of work, 

who likes getting told that there is no free will? 

what your saying is not a lie, it can drive people crazy but its not like he's doing anything wrong in the sense of saying the truth, 

its unforunate that its a hard pill for people to swallow .

@Leo Gura I appreciate what you are saying. But why do you still refer to yourself as you, and why are you often quite unpleasant? I appreciate you taking the time to write to me, but I always get the impression you're angry, when all I am doing is looking for a way to find out the true nature of our reality and to stop suffering.

@FoxFoxFox What I struggle with is when people on here refer to as other people. Like they're a separate entity. If people were unique entities, I could accept a lot of things. The break up does hurt, yes. Well, the memories do. I still have her dressing gown at my house and the smell of it as I walk past it on the door makes me cry. It brings back the amazing nights we spent together. I started the anti depressants not just because of the break up. I have been struggling since the turn of the year. Like I say, a lot of the colour has been drained out of me when I came to realise that there is no 'me'. It's a mental fabrication. Therefore. there is no one else, either. For 26 years, I have pretty much based my entire life motivation on ensuring that others have a good time and feel appreciated. I don't know what I have left now.

@Shaun I'm not sure why everyone automatically agrees with Leo. You don't have to, I guess. You see, I'm not even totally convinced we are one consciousness experiencing itself. I believe consciousness is a process of the brain, actually. But even then, there is still no self. There is no part of what you think of as you, is 'you'. This makes life very difficult. If you're a materialist, could you say what makes you 'you' is your genetics, and your DNA? I don't know. What do you mean that my finite mind is not the only one? I will check out Spira, thanks for that. Nice to hear from someone going through the same thing.

@Aakash Sometimes I wonder whether an unconscious life is actually the real bliss. Ignorance is bliss, as they say

3 hours ago, Paul92 said:

The best thing you can do for yourself right now is drop all mental masturbation because that's basically what all of this is. Try and see if you can get back with your girlfriend and go out somewhere nice together. As Rupert Spira said, "love is the recognition of our shared being" With that new understanding, your relationship with her might actually deepen. Once you feel stronger you can try different meditations if you haven't done so already. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”