PT89

Most deeply enlightened teachers

145 posts in this topic

Tao de Ching was the first spiritual book I read, still love it. Its poetic though, not for everyone. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

12 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Um, I think Tao Te Ching sucked hard.

I mean, seriously, it's just a bunch of nonsense/gibberish.

One man's meat is another man's poison.  No pun intended lolz.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I once asked Ralston about yogis and kundalini. He laughed and said that yogis are not really enlightened

I wouldn't be surprised if Peter has lumped all forms of yoga in the same category as hatha yoga, since those western yoga teachers talk about kundalini as well.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

One man's meat is another man's poison.  No pun intended lolz.

Especially if that mans meat has gonnorhea or some other std 

I found Spira helpful but I found his teacher, Francis Lucille, far more helpful.

I also found Ramaji's book "1000" helpful but it's hard to relate because I seem to have different experiences to the majority of people, Ramaji included.

There's also this guy http://the-wanderling.com/zen30.html

Edited by thesmileyone

2 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Leo Gura is meeting Rupert next month in NYC pumped. 

Who is meeting Rupert Spira?  Leo?

@FoxFoxFox the deeper I get into my kundalini the crazier & deeper it seems to go, had no idea my own body could do the things that it has done. But again trying not to create any stories about it, when Krya’s come, they come. 

@Dumb Enlightened my kundalini is very awake, ask away. 

Mine got awakend 10 months ago on an sds sit, my crown chakra blew open 2 hours into the sit after I truly gave up to the pain.

when it happend I thought I was enlightened cause energy was pouring out of the top of my head for about 3 minutes.

ego came  back in after about 5 minutes of sitting in a state of bliss.

since then these are my symptoms.

-3 rd eye opened & pulsates all day long

-spinning sensations during mediation

-Krya’s or jerking body sensations or pulsating.

-nightnares

-crying or purging, I never cry.

-tingling all over my body

-feelings of tingling or re-wiring in my head

-hours of bliss & bad anxiety, the best of both worlds 

-this energy is no joke at all, if you actually ever awaken it just let it do it’s thing, it’s purging past traumas & it’s smarter then you, let it do it’s thing. 

Also I didn’t choose kundalini, it chose me, all I knew about was enlightenment, I had no clue what kundalini was. 

there’s even more shit that I can’t even rember, there’s a good book on Leo’s list enlightenment through the path of kundalini really helped me a lot. You don’t need kundalini to become enlightened but it’s a good pre-requisite in many cases. 

Edited by Tony 845

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Competing in martial arts is like the exact opposite of what is taught in Advaita Vedanta, Hinduism and those things. Both selfish desire (competition) and violence is included in martial arts.

Well, the backdrop of Bhagavad Gita is a literal battlefield, where Arjun was reluctant to fight & kill his relatives. Yet, that is what he was advised to do.

Ramayana, they say, was written by a man, who previously made a living by killing & robbing people.

It ain't black and white at all.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

16 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Dumb Enlightened my kundalini is very awake, ask away. 

Mine got awakend 10 months ago on an sds sit, my crown chakra blew open 2 hours into the sit after I truly gave up to the pain.

when it happend I thought I was enlightened cause energy was pouring out of the top of my head for about 3 minutes.

ego came  back in after about 5 minutes of sitting in a state of bliss.

since then these are my symptoms.

-3 rd eye opened & pulsates all day long

-spinning sensations during mediation

-Krya’s or jerking body sensations or pulsating.

-nightnares

-crying or purging, I never cry.

-tingling all over my body

-feelings of tingling or re-wiring in my head

-hours of bliss & bad anxiety, the best of both worlds 

-this energy is no joke at all, if you actually ever awaken it just let it do it’s thing, it’s purging past traumas & it’s smarter then you, let it do it’s thing. 

there’s even more shit that I can’t even rember, there’s a good book on Leo’s list enlightenment through the oath of kundalini really helped me a lot. You don’t need kundalini to become enlightened but it’s a good pre-requisite in many cases. 

I am felling/experiencing exactly the same that you described, I will look for books, I want to know what is this Kundalini about, 

54 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Most deepest woke. Better than Sadhguru. 

1F9B577A-17DC-487E-88EC-7D279D0D2C7C.jpeg

Cats are woke indeed.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura you didn't fully let go , if you did , you would be enlightened . Yes you ARE confusing 5-Meo-Dmt/infinity/love/blablabla with enlightenment , and that's why you are not enlightened . You cling to this "Love" , you cling to 5-meo experiences. But that's ok because that's your journey , If you knew you would not commit this mistakes ,but your purpose with all that is another one , not truth . And Just stop assuming I'm being 'egoic' here . You talk about being open minded , be open minded to consider my critics . 

I think the real problem with this Forum is people don't see the purpose of this . You wanna get enlightened? You want truth ? Ok , stop bitching out for every comment and every critics about you supposed enlightenment .

You want the truth or to feel good ? 

Edited by tecladocasio

@Dumb Enlightened it’s interesting, some people will shake it off as “just energy”, if you felt my just energy you would be singing a different tune.

It’s changing something within me that’s for sure, much calmer, like eerily calm. 

6 hours ago, Dorotheus said:

@Leo Gura have read a lot of books from the hand of Ralston. In one book he mentioned that space doesnt exist. Have contemplated this quite a lot but it doesnt make sense to me. In my experience there is clearly a difference between space and an object.

Contemplate some more. If it leads you to the same conclusion, email Ralston and explain your views succinctly. He personally reads all emails and will answer if he sees fit. It's crazy how convenient modern life is.

- Vernon Howard

@Leo Gura I just looked those two up a saw a few vids.

Isn't is crazy that you have a larger YouTube following than them?

Ralton looked like he was on something lol; Spira is like a monotone robot; just funny to see how different people deliver their messages. Not making fun of them. They clearly have knowledge of what they are teaching.

Sadhguru has always been one of my favorites. Osho indulged too much in his followings gifts; having 9 Bentleys or something insane like that, and all his watches (not like there's anything wrong) but certainly didn't come off as someone who transcended the ego.

Edited by Angelo John Gage