PT89

Most deeply enlightened teachers

145 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I thought you were saying Leo is meeting Rupert Spira in NYC.

I'm so confused!

Why is @Tony 845  sorry? ?

...and who is meeting Rupert in NY?....?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Tony 845 said:

@Anna1 I am meeting Rupert in a q & a setting in NYC lol

Nice! What's your most burning question?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 many people say you should only have one, I’m still going back & forth as to what I’m going to say to him, don’t wanna waste it, the guy is one of the most enlightened people walking earth, don’t wanna fuck this up lol 

@Angelo John Gage meet us homie it’s only $45 me & one guy from the forum are going & my brothers in laws  are going with me as well. Not sure the web site it was a few months ago, check Rupert Spira. Com or something 

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 I don't know, but you should go in to this assuming you will only be able to ask one question. So, make it a good one?

When i say a good one, I mean one that will assist you, not necessarily others.

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Anna1 many people say you should only have one, I’m still going back & forth as to what I’m going to say to him, don’t wanna waste it, the guy is one of the most enlightened people walking earth, don’t wanna fuck this up lol 

Ask him what he thinks of 5-MeO-DMT and come tell us.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor maybe I’ll ask how much 5MEO helped his enlightenment & when I see adyashanti, shinzen young & Peter Raulson I’ll ask the same thing ?

16 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Joseph Maynor maybe I’ll ask how much 5MEO helped his enlightenment & when I see adyashanti, shinzen young & Peter Raulson I’ll ask the same thing ?

If you'e not feeling it, don't do it.  I want you to experience these people without the burden of any request from anyone.  

-3 rd eye opened & pulsates all day long

-spinning sensations during mediation

-Krya’s or jerking body sensations or pulsating.

-nightnares

-crying or purging, I never cry.

-tingling all over my body

-feelings of tingling or re-wiring in my head

-hours of bliss & bad anxiety, the best of both worlds 

I have / have had all of these, except for "utter blissness" bliss, and my K is unawakened apparently. I have also tried a lot to awaken it including this shaktipat necklace from Jan Esmann, years of K yoga...nada. Jan btw says you can't self realize without Kundalini, which is clearly incorrect.

Fingers are tingling as we speak as it happens.

What I do think, is that as the ego dissolves, or rather the conditionings dissolve, and Self within you gets clearer, your energy bodies develop too or become more noticable, and vice versa.

There's a vid where a guy in the audience who had experimented with psych's, asked him about a natural awakening he had and the similarity it had when he did psych's.

34 minutes ago, isness is my bizness said:

There's a vid where a guy in the audience who had experimented with psych's, asked him about a natural awakening he had and the similarity it had when he did psych's.

Great find!  ..I've never done psychedelics, but haven't found them necessary either. So, personally, haven't been in agreement to ppl using them.

I remember when I first came to this forum I was outraged at the open usage of psychedelics..lol. Now, I just think it's kinda silly.

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

44 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

You should really do that, they will just laugh at the stupidity of psychedelics. So maybe finally this psychedelic nonsense in this forum could get toned down.

Have you ever actually done psychedelics?  You're the kind of person I can see psychedelics actually helping.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Most deeply enlightened teachers?

Sadhguru for sure. I also did the Inner Engineering and shambhavi event. The shaktipat or energy transference from the shambhavi kriya event is for real. Definitely awakened the kundalini for me. Dude is a total rockstar B|.

He's almost,but not quite, Big Guru Balls level. :D

3_Crowd_astfjy_1546090231.jpg

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

@Joseph Maynordid you do any? I’ve done mushrooms once. Regretted it for a good while afterwards but it was super humbling, an experience of a life time and I am open for the next opportunity if it shall arise 

5 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Joseph Maynordid you do any? I’ve done mushrooms once. Regretted it for a good while afterwards but it was super humbling, an experience of a life time and I am open for the next opportunity if it shall arise 

Yep.  I've done LSD, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Salvia Divinorum, and  N'N-DMT in the form of Changa.  I don't really need to do any more, but these psychedelic experiences definitely had an impact on my Path.  If you haven't done psychedelics, you definitely shouldn't pooh-pooh them.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Yep.  I've done LSD, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Salvia Divinorum, and  NN'DMT in the form of Changa.

Damn. Many times? What did you learn the most from? 

4 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Damn. Many times? What did you learn the most from? 

• LSD many times.  
  • Psilocybin Mushrooms under 10 times.
  • Salvia many times.
  • Changa about 3 times.

Changa was the most profound where I had a full blown Ego-Death experience where I watched myself die, go into a kind of hyper-space, and then decide to come back into my own body after believing I was already dead for a while.

LSD is the one I learned the most from regarding awareness and Ego-Loss where I was still conscious enough to have takeaways in the moment.

Psilocybin Mushrooms are great for taking you deep into emotions and for connecting you to other beings and for revealing emotional issues that you might have.

Salvia was critical for me to transcend the Ego.  I had several Ego-Death experiences on Salvia and just other really profound and deeply terrifying trips.  I had one positive trip on Salvia that I still remember very fondly.  But Salvia was really instructive and life-changing for me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor