tecladocasio

How deluded Leo is ?

405 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Shin said:

95% of my post are just there to make jokes to bring some smiles, because the forum is waaaaaaaaaaaay too serious on focused on the mega ultra deadly important goal to be giga spiritual.

Fun, life and joy is probably bypassed by half of the forum at that point, it's scary and sad.

❤️ ♥️ ?  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Shin makes a beautiful point - being over-serious can be unhealthy and  impede spiritual progress. There is a lot of silliness and laughter along the spiritual  path and it can be helpful to laugh at our own egos at times. 

@Serotoninluv ?

Time for some dancing in my kitchen. . . ? 

25 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Are you completely and totally ok with that, or do you want something more?

This is it.

25 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Is going through life blindly rewarding?

In the past I'd make fun of that, calling myself an idiot or don quichotte or something.
No time, no reward. I have no reason to live. I just do.

31 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Do you ever feel like something is missing?

Yeah and I take care of that when it comes.

Do you let yourself want more or do you try not to have wants? 

I tried to make myself to not want, but it's a delusion.
The mind is gone. So so are long-term wants.
It's always been that way though. That's why I couldn't figure myself out.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

8 minutes ago, tsuki said:

This is it.

In the past I'd make fun of that, calling myself an idiot or don quichotte or something.
No time, no reward. I have no reason to live. I just do.

Yeah and I take care of that when it comes.

I tried to make myself to not want, but it's a delusion.
The mind is gone. So so are long-term wants.
It's always been that way though. That's why I couldn't figure myself out.

What does it feel like when you feel like something is missing? Are you thinking of a particular thing, or is it a general feeling of nothing in particular, or both? 

Do you ever have impulses to do things, visions of things flash through your head uninvited or find intense joy/intrigue in things most people find insignificant? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

29 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

What does it feel like when you feel like something is missing? Are you thinking of a particular thing, or is it a general feeling of nothing in particular, or both? 

Are you talking about metaphysical stuff?? I was thinking more in lines of a sandwich.
Feeling of something missing is at the same time doing that which is required to obtain it.
Metaphysics are a delusion. A delusion one has to work through.

Do you ever have impulses to do things, visions of things flash through your head uninvited or find intense joy/intrigue in things most people find insignificant? 

The whole of existence is instinctual, impulsive. It is not thought-driven in the slightest.
There are still images and words flashing, but I know them for what they are.
I don't fight them. I don't resist. I just flow.
People are wonderful. Even their suffering when I notice it.
I couldn't imagine doing something wrong to them. 'Cause' their suffering.
It is all driven by self-image. All suffering is self-inflicted. Suffering is not pain though. Suffering is time.

When it comes to appreciating things more than other people - we all appreciate it to the same degree.
Some of us are simply too far out there, lost in their suffering, to admit it.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

6 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Are you talking about metaphysical stuff?? I was thinking more in lines of a sandwich.
Feeling of something missing is at the same time doing that which is required to obtain it.
Metaphysics are a delusion. A delusion one has to work through.

The whole of existence is instinctual, impulsive. It is not thought-driven in the slightest.
There are still images and words flashing, but I know them for what they are.
I don't fight them. I don't resist. I just flow.
People are wonderful. Even their suffering when I notice it.
I couldn't imagine doing something wrong to them. 'Cause' their suffering.
It is all driven by self-image. All suffering is self-inflicted. Suffering is not pain though. Suffering is time.

When it comes to appreciating things more than other people - we all appreciate it to the same degree.
Some of us are simply too far out there, lost in their suffering, to admit it.

No, I do mean things like sandwiches, or a house, or an experience, etc.

Do you experience highs and lows? 

I unconsciously moralized wanting things for a long time. I thought I shouldn't have desires and the result was falling into nihilism. So I let myself want things and came alive again. But then I realized that I didn't really want anything, not really, I just wanted to feel alive. In the end it was just disconnection from the present moment. But what stuck with me was being highly in tune with my intuition and impulses. And some of those definitely feel like desires. I try to integrate them with conscious planning and thinking, and that's something I'm learning. It's hard to hold a balance, or stay present. It's easy to let them run amok in my head and cause suffering as true desires with lots of expectation and thoughts of future do. It's also easier to dismiss them because part of me still feels that desires are wrong or dangerous. 

On your last point, wow, I've never thought of it that way before. 

On 3/29/2019 at 3:38 PM, tecladocasio said:

I'm just wondering If there is anyone that thinks Leo Just became a Non-Dual-Mental Masturbation Master . And seems like arrogant and very pretensious on his part to say that "the highest levels of conciousness are being reached that mankind has never seen before" ok . For me that's Just dreaming , and the videos became Just a non-dual novel with more and more drama . Hardcore drama . Non-dual drama that nobody has ever reached before . 

That only makes me rebember the interview he had with Peter Ralston when he suggested a thought experiment with the possibility of something Beyond the Absolute and Peter just said " no " " cannot be " plain simple . And I Wonder if that's still some hidden desire in him to be The One That Finds The Beyond Absolute . That's what seems to me . 

Is not fair to say " only under 40 years of hardcore meditation you Will reach this levels of conciousness " that's a lie , the real master say is simple , enlightenment is not something to attain like Leo makes It appear . And maybe that's what binds you . 

Have you ever wondered why you feel the need to use psychedelics ? Why you did break the retreat with 5-Meo-Dmt . 

Thanks , If anyone has something to say , I aprecciate .

@tecladocasio I've spent my entire life researching Christianity and god and god directly told me to listen to leo. Now, really...the only thing that matters to you are your own practises, infact in many ways I don't like Leo's teaching because it gives the seeker something to seek for, which is a trap. God isint something that can be found, anymore than your eyes are something you can see...the only thing you can't see are your eyes. Now, I'm still at a low level of consciousness...but I listen very closely to the heart of God and his messages to me. I know a little. I'm nearly sure Leo is absolutely legit. Leo likes looking at the "everything" side of the yin and yang...as opposed to the "nothing" side. When really they're meant to be the same thing. It would be different if he was trying to get you to believe him...after all, he blatently says in his videos *not to believe him at all and that all his teachings are useless when it comes to it.

So in short, dont believe him. Don't believe me, don't believe anyone. Beliefs aren't what we are going for here. But from my own direct experience you can trust leo. Just be careful with phyc's, they can fuck up your anxiety and shit. But nah, Leo's legit...your just not seeing it. Remember, don't believe me...don't assume I'm wrong either, take what I say and use it for your own experience. 

Edited by Aaron p

@Consilience  Thanks.  It's weird that Leo has never mentioned these interviews before.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Anything communicated through and to the ego seems egoic. Seems like many don't understand what he talks about cannot be communicated. They're just words. But I guess if an ego tries to explain it, that's kinda what it sounds like: delusion, craziness etc. Because the ego is what filters it. 

- Enter your fear and you are free -

53 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Consilience  Thanks.  It's weird that Leo has never mentioned these interviews before.

Yes. I think he said that he was saving it to be a part of a documentary on enlightenment.
If he will ever make that documentary I don't know.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Just watch this one. I mean, wow. It just hurts. No wonder Leo doesn't brag about this stuff.

7 hours ago, mandyjw said:

And some of those definitely feel like desires. I try to integrate them with conscious planning and thinking, and that's something I'm learning. It's hard to hold a balance, or stay present. It's easy to let them run amok in my head and cause suffering as true desires with lots of expectation and thoughts of future do. It's also easier to dismiss them because part of me still feels that desires are wrong or dangerous. 

Listen to that part that tells you that desires are wrong. Desire is suffering. All of desire is all of suffering. 
It does not mean to prohibit yourself from wanting things. From having things. That is still desire to be desireless.
If wanting puts you in the future, then it is desire, self-image and time. Fear and confusion arise.
Desire, suffering, time, mind, fear, etc. These are all one and the same delusion.
These are how you communicate to yourself that you are wrong.
It is impossible to not be yourself. When you suffer, you learn to navigate.
This is our honesty and dignity. True honesty and dignity are not image-driven.
It is more akin to intuition. Thoughtless knowing. Thinking in silence.

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

Just watch this one. I mean, wow. It just hurts. No wonder Leo doesn't brag about this stuff.

This reminds me of this scene:

xD 

23 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

This reminds me of this scene

Oh yeah, I can imagine how much that conversation would rip my soul apart.
I wonder how many horcruxes Leo's Voldemort has.

This got dark really quickly. We could use the prayer swat team.

@tsuki You give me clarity. I want a world with less suffering. But I know even that's a trap if I add future to it. 

4 hours ago, tsuki said:

I agree with what Peter Ralston says but I don't like how he says it. Something seems off. 

@tsuki You give me clarity. I want a world with less suffering. But I know even that's a trap if I add future to it. 

Don't fall into hipocrisy here. You might wish everyone to have less suffering, without first helping yourself. Even Leo is still basically helping himself.