kieranperez

Understanding Astrology

18 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraIf astrology is low in your priority list for main channel videos then perhaps you could make a post on your blog about it? I'd like to see you try and make me stop being a dogmatic materialist 

Jokes aside, I would be pleasantly surprised if there was something of worth to "the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial objects as a means of divining information about human affairs and terrestrial events."

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Deep stage blue nonsense, usually used to shame people based on when they were born, especially tauruses and scorpions.

1 hour ago, tenta said:

Deep stage blue nonsense, usually used to shame people based on when they were born, especially tauruses and scorpions.

Really? I think astrology is more stage Green, Blue religious folks abhor astrology...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles Nope astrology is even lower in the spiral . 

I had a very blue upbringing and astrology was recognized as a scam , a superstition , a sin ,  " magic " . Some people may make the mistake to take blue people belief as only superstition , but blue people beliefs are tied to more profound wisdom and teachings that you can get to trough study . You may not believe in holy books of monotheistic religions but you can't deny almost all the moral and ethic comes from there , a marriage was at first  a religious institution , that goes beyond the biological need for reproduction because marriage is kind of a contract that kind of engage you into being responsible and building a family . This is blue . 

Astrology fits into stage purple . 

On 12/02/2019 at 10:37 AM, Rilles said:

Really? I think astrology is more stage Green, Blue religious folks abhor astrology...

I've come across plenty of blue folk into astrology. The only blue folk who abhor astrology are staunch fundamentalist christians/muslims, and they aren't the full demographic of blue. Astrology is a present in many cultures. Like Nagma said its also maybe a stage purple thing.

I remember posting this meme and Leo said that the belief astrology is delusional is delusional lol Discover ideas about Sheldon Cooper Memes.jpg

I'll be happy if theres something to astrology, why not eh. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

One astrologer is said to have predicted Sidhartha being a monk. And he was killed by the king. Rest of all astrologer seeing it said Sidhartha will rule the world and will be famous. And they where rewarded by the king. 

You get the point r8 ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I can't believe the lack of open-mindedness in this post. Astrology is surely a stage Yellow/Turquoise phenomena to the ones who have contemplated enough. Go understand your chart and then take some mushrooms to contemplate and it will be revealed to you if it is actually true of not . All your skepticism and spreading of ignorance comes from not spending time actually diving deep into your natal chart to understand your programming. 

Can this constant spiral assessment of everything just slow down a bit? A certain technique, technology, etc. isn’t always subject to a spiral stage. 

I can use a knife to butcher people for conquest or I can use it to cut up vegetables to feed my eco-village spiritual community. 

I’d put money down most of you on this thread and forum haven’t even read any books or taken any courses on Spiral Dyanamics, Ken Wilber, Clare Graves, Don Beck, or have studied developmental schools that much if at all. So stop this constant putting everything into this Spiral Dynamics deception. You can meditate like crazy and it’s being used for Orange/Red/Blue motives and purposes or just be at the stage all together. 

I would love a video on astrology. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Bump.

But..

This forum not baked yet for that topic... gonna make a lot of noise.

“Astrology, like the collective unconscious with which psychology is concerned, consists of symbolic configurations: The “planets” are the gods, symbols of the powers of the unconscious.” 

Read Jungs work on it. You will put it in the right category of mind, it will recontextualize and it will make sense then. 

Edited by Arnold666

“The decisive question for man is: Is he related to something infinite or not? That is the telling question of his life. Only if we know that the thing which truly matters is the infinite can we avoid fixing our interests upon futilities, and upon all kinds of goals which are not of real importance. Thus we demand that the world grant us recognition for qualities which we regard as personal possessions: our talent or our beauty. The more a man lays stress on false possessions, and the less sensitivity he has for what is essential, the less satisfying is his life. He feels limited because he has limited aims, and the result is envy and jealousy. If we understand and feel that here in this life we already have a link with the infinite, desires and attitudes change.” - Carl Jung

8 hours ago, Arnold666 said:

“Astrology, like the collective unconscious with which psychology is concerned, consists of symbolic configurations: The “planets” are the gods, symbols of the powers of the unconscious.” 

Read Jungs work on it. You will put it in the right category of mind, it will recontextualize and it will make sense then. 

Which one ?

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:37 PM, Aeris said:

Which one ?

Aion.

On 2/13/2019 at 11:54 AM, lmfao said:
On 2/12/2019 at 5:37 AM, Rilles said:

india is big on astrology. they use it to determine their child's name, wedding day, future etc. my mom also recommends me to go to astrology. def can be blue 

I think I'll start a topic on understanding astrology first hand. 

A Mercury retrograde begins in just a few days. Associated with them is mechanical breakdowns in travel and problems in communications. We could observe if it seems a higher rate of these problems occur in the next few weeks.

This is such a controversial subject between some. It shouldn't take any time at all until people start pecking each other to death. But,, maybe not,,,

addendum: I should have added that occasionally,I still suffer with seeing myself, mostly in hindsight in having 'pecked' at somebody. 

Edited by Zigzag Idiot

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn