Manjushri

Truth as a core value : what does it mean?

17 posts in this topic

Full body healing is my truth and Enlightenment. Does not have a meaning. 

Only getting stuck has a meaning. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rationality over emotions. Always be completely honest, if someone is doing bad and being destructive in someway just tell it right in their face, they need it otherwise they will walk around with the idea something is right to do or continue. You are doing this to make their lives better by directly facing them with their problems head-on. 

Be direct, don't make a fuss, do what you say, always show your honest opinion don't be afraid to speak out loud (people value this).

I can see a very clear correlation between emotions and truth, emotions often water down truth when there is pain but can also make things look better when you are overly excited. Truth and a clear vision is when the mind is calm.

@Gligorije Honest & whole / complete clarity in distinction between belief / thought & the actuality of your own, ordinary, experience. That’s it. Aka enlightenment, or at the least, a very close precursor. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Gligorije said:

Say your core value is truth. What does that mean?

Your asking a question that has no inherent answer.  Truth is many things to many people.  Or do you mean how its used in enlightenment context.  Either way, same answer, enlightened masters and "religions" don't even agree. 

However this does not mean there is no mystery and wonder within the life you are already living and the reality of who and what you are.......

If you want Truth you have to live and speak Truth. How can you expect Truth to come in to your life if you tell lies to yourself and others.

Truth is not always the easiest way but something in us still wants it 

Hmm... what does it mean to me as a value? Or what does it mean in some absolute existential metaphysical sense?

@Gligorije Do you care about knowing the truth?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you want love, seek truth
If you want freedom, seek truth
If you want wisdom, seek truth

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

That's the thing about truth, you are always being true to who you are right now.

You are always expressing something which is truthful.

You are always in truth.

Everything is already truth, so truth becomes, what kind of truth do you want to experience?

Which means that this kind of truth is very intimate to you, it is a part of you, it is a part of your heart.

And to know what kind of truth you desire to experience, is to know what you desire, to know who you are.

Truth reveals itself to be very linked, intertwined with your own identity.

If you know who you are, you know the higher truth.

And who you are, is who you want to be.

You can imagine yourself to be anything you want, infinity comes into the picture of truth, and so on

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

13 hours ago, Gligorije said:

Say your core value is truth. What does that mean?

it means living accordingly to your true nature instead of experiencing useless suffering.

unborn Truth

13 hours ago, Gligorije said:

Say your core value is truth.

What does that mean?

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

19 minutes ago, Gligorije said:

here I'm asking as a value. If your core value is truth, what would that mean.

At the human level, I would say: to value letting go of attachments and personal identifications.

values mean different things to different people, to me it's correlated with seeking what's actual vs what's fake (construction), what is inherently real and actual vs what is just a false illusion, getting to the core of things and understanding