Tony 845

Is not eating Meat crucial for Enlightenment?

68 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Outer said:
2 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Thats an assumption on your part.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

We've found many creatures long thought to be extinct. Their existence is regardless of your belief. This is why the default position always goes to maybe.

The evidence of absence is the lack of a brain and a nervous system.

there is no evidence of absence, a tree doesn’t have a nervous system, it is the nervous system.

and if you are not conscious of what makes your brain work - then you can’t be conscious of the sentience of how you communicate with yourself all the time.

Edited by now is forever
that doesn‘t mean i‘m a fruitarian now. i‘m a lettuce killer (in german that would be head salad) ???

Wonder if Adyashanti, Echart, Robert Paulston, shinzen young eat meat? I've heard mooji does?‍♂️ Ya know for all these people on here who claim to be enlightened I sure see a lot of ego ??

12 hours ago, Outer said:

Those are inside of you, but they aren't you.

You are creating a separation of me and whats inside of me.

That separation does not exist.

All is me.

1 hour ago, Outer said:

That you're so attached to wanting to be this...well it speaks much of you. You even assumed that my awareness is in this body.

I'm not attached to wanting to be something. I realized I am everything. Dissolution of separation into total unity.

I said your awareness is limited to a bodily experience. Not that it is in your body. I suppose I should add if you haven't practiced to expand it.

Edited by Shadowraix

We are seperated and not one due to the light and light is nothing more than a photon which is vibration of energy that is originally dark but due to its very mega vibrations it became an energized packett of energy illuminating and its the photon. In darkness, all of us merge together into oneness. 

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

On 10/30/2018 at 0:07 AM, Outer said:

It's no until you prove otherwise.

It's I dont know, not no. No implies you know that it is no 

2 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

It's I dont know, not no. No implies you know that it is no 

?