Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,025 posts in this topic

Haven't seen literature discussed much in this thread, so how about postmodernism's seminal literary work, Gravity's Rainbow?

"...a million bureaucrats are diligently plotting death and some of them even know it."

51JsP3Mm3rL.jpg

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

From Cinema Therapy, a Youtube channel that looks at films from the perspective of a licensed therapist. Aragorn from Lord of the Rings is a great example of the sort of Healthy and Compassionate Masculinity that emerges at Green.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Movie Example.

In my opinion and after reflecting on previous Pixar movies (generally childish and bearly profound), the upcoming "Soul" film seems to be either Green (at the very least) or even with some elements of the higher tier (although not expanding and going deep on them necessarily). I have to say I haven't watched it yet, but judging by this trailer in particular...it seems is going on a direction where Ratatouille also went and here's why:

I believe (aside the other examples Leo gave), that stage green is about Purpose Careers, the message couldn't be clearer on that here.

Also, it is a bold attempt from Disney to try to get into the concept of a "Soul" but rather leaving religious dogmatic ideologies of souls behind. So yeah, we'll have to see what it brings to the table ! :)

20 hours ago, nicolasns96 said:

Movie Example.

In my opinion and after reflecting on previous Pixar movies (generally childish and bearly profound), the upcoming "Soul" film seems to be either Green (at the very least) or even with some elements of the higher tier (although not expanding and going deep on them necessarily). I have to say I haven't watched it yet, but judging by this trailer in particular...it seems is going on a direction where Ratatouille also went and here's why:

I believe (aside the other examples Leo gave), that stage green is about Purpose Careers, the message couldn't be clearer on that here.

Also, it is a bold attempt from Disney to try to get into the concept of a "Soul" but rather leaving religious dogmatic ideologies of souls behind. So yeah, we'll have to see what it brings to the table ! :)

20 hours ago, nicolasns96 said:

Movie Example.

sorry for double quote, im on mobile website, dont know how to delete one quote if mods can help? :(

i watched it last night, this is yellow movie, the deeper message of it its that there is no "life purpose" as we know it, or it can even be harmful if we are too much in it, we miss the bigger picture or small things in life, someone is doing good Job at Pixar/Disney

Dude does a lot of yoga too. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

us-liquid_soap-32oz-peppermint-healsoul_ 

Is Dr.Bronner's an example of a green/yellow business? they have on their new labels information about psychedelics assisted therapy and using them for healing mental issues / PTSD and information about MAPS organization

Edited by Lyubov

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Call hippie or whatever, at least stage Green peeps are better than Trumpists. 

~ a fellow Greenie. 

4s6r3j.gif

Lol. This comes as posted on January 1. Cool. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2020.12.15. at 9:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

American prison: murderer plays Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4.

Scandinavian prison: murderer plays Cyberpunk 2077 on PC with RTX 3090 and raytracing.

American prison murderer plays Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4.

Scandinavian prison: murderer doesn't waste time on video games but learns about AI, IT and opens his own business, actively participates in meetings and drives his own car.

I can't even afford to own a car xD