Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,023 posts in this topic

This youtuber has nice green vibes but I think she is still somewhat it shallow in green. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Interesting stage green, stage blue/orange clash is going on. The justice system is rushing ahead the execution of 5 people and stage green people are demanding Trump grant them clemency but there is no sign of it.  You can look up their names on twitter to see the value clashes. The pattern is usually a stage green person saying the execution is unjust and motivated by racism(for the males)/misogyny(for the female), and stage blue/orange people replying that it was just because of the crimes. Some examples:

Details on 3 of the people and their alleged crime. (warning: extremely disturbing): https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/executions-scheduled-inmates-convicted-brutal-murders-many-years-ago

Edited by Raze

Orange reacting to green New-Age stuff:

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@Moon The dude seems like the biggest stoner ever xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 12/13/2020 at 11:52 AM, ItsNick said:

American prison: murderer plays Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4.

Scandinavian prison: murderer plays Cyberpunk 2077 on PC with RTX 3090 and raytracing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The cake USA dream is a lie. ;)

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

American prison: murder plays Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4.

Scandinavian prison: murder plays Cyberpunk 2077 on PC with RTX 3090 and raytracing.

Are you really sure they will let you go out after one month?

Speaking of Cartoon Network, how about Adventure Time and the way it explores concepts such as Social Constructs 

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

28 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Why the FUCK do OTHER countries get all the social programs!!!!!!!!

Hey we can have that too in another few decades due to Demographic changes and the Boomers dying off, leaving the GOP without a solid block of Voters that they can rely upon to obstruct Social Reforms that are badly needed.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@Husseinisdoingfine "The people on the news lie to us. We see through them. They keep us in the system which corrupts the world. Let's live in our own little commune outside the system, cause every action in the system feeds the system."

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

12 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Husseinisdoingfine "The people on the news lie to us. We see through them. They keep us in the system which corrupts the world. Let's live in our own little commune outside the system, cause every action in the system feeds the system."

I'm currently at a Stage Green spiritual community, and this is verbatim what people say here on the regular. It's a conspiracy theory to not believe in conspiracy theories here, lol.

@tuckerwphotography "We must live outside the system. Society can only be changed from outside as the system itself is corrupt."

Reminds me of this:

On 31.10.2020 at 3:00 PM, Loving Radiance said:

Or maybe green is just content with healing the members of its commune & living separate from society while not concerning itself about the continued enslavement of people by the system.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

5 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Or maybe green is just content with healing the members of its commune & living separate from society while not concerning itself about the continued enslavement of people by the system.

@Loving Radiance That hasn't been my experience of the people here. Most seem genuinely concerned with what's happening outside of this bubble, but that's where the conspiracy theories galore kicks in. Evil cabals of aliens vaccinating us with microchips to control our every move, etc etc. Many of the otherwise Stage Green people here come razor close to classic far-right ideologies. Like my friend who sent me this meme earlier today, lol.

711d9b6f-2ced-497f-a85e-0e785b5fca97.jpg