Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,025 posts in this topic

@Recursoinominado Blue white washes history and steals the suffering of real victims to play pretend victim. Green tells a more accurate account of history. The man in the video above was nowhere near a real lynching. Below is what real lynchings look like. 

5 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

The man in the video above was nowhere near a real lynching. Below is what real lynchings look like.

This lack of self-reflection and self-criticism is astounding.

All it takes is one in a crowd to be more daring for all others to follow.

"Nowhere near". "Look at history, forget the now".

The Self-deception is strong with this one.

@Recursoinominado I'm not saying that there is no violence on the left - I'm saying that the man in the original video was not under threat of a lynching and you are misusing the term "lynching". You are re-contextualizing what I am writing into a different narrative.

We should not derail this thread. If you would like to continue the conversation, do so via PM with me. 

8 hours ago, Akemrelax said:

Ohhhh I hate Jordan Peterson so much.

Careful. Don't become a devil in chasing down devils.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lately I've been really getting into M.I.A.'s music. Most of her lyrics are directed towards politics and social activism.

green song depicting sexuality in a mature and artistic way 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

20 hours ago, louhad said:

song still moves me, heard it when i was a little boy in the 90s... crazy how feelings can be so timeless ?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

This is art.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Very nice video which talks about the excesses of the vMEME Green in terms of gender equality.

Debra Soh is a journalist who used to do researches at  a University in the field of gender science and found that people who suffered from gender dysphoria and went through a radical transition to change their gender identity at a very early age (below 18) suffered from a lot of depression and mental illnesses.

What happened though is that this particular university seemed very dissatisfied by that because they saw it as a threat to transgender communities and they tried to block that research from being published and she ended up cutting ties with that University and realeased that publication now as a freelance journalist.

I have the sense that a lot of right-wing conservatives tend to take advantage of her research as a way to justify their rhetoric against minorities and against the left, which is definitely not the case, if you watch this interview you can see that she still advocates for gay rights and transgender rights, it's just that sometimes vMEME Green can become too ideological with flattening off hierarchies and social inequality that they can lose sight of the bigger picture.

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

This fox news segment has a stage green person debating a stage orange person and moderator about Whiteness

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Bernardo Carleial What does our green boy Vaush have to say about this?

Man I really hate this "youtuber" culture! When a person evaluates just a tiny fraction of the video, and not even allowing the video to run out properly because he's constantly interrupting and then later asking "where did she got this from? I don't understand!". Of course... because you haven't watched the whole thing....

BUT! to be honest... he does present some interesting points, specially with regard to the difference between sex and gender, that was quite illuminating. That is something to be taken in consideration.

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

David Attenborough has started an Instagram account in order to spread his word to a larger audience. Btw, he broke the guinness world record for reaching 1 million followers in the fastest time (4 hours 44 minutes).

https://instagram.com/davidattenborough?igshid=1repbii8okxb9

Edited by EmptyVase

1 hour ago, EmptyVase said:

David Attenborough has started an Instagram account in order to spread his word to a larger audience. Btw, he broke the guiness world record for reaching 1 million followers in the fastest time (4 hours 44 minutes).

https://instagram.com/davidattenborough?igshid=1repbii8okxb9

How is he still alive??? The dude is a living fossil.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

How is he still alive??? The dude is a living fossil.

We can count ourselves lucky to still have him around. He's a true gem. :)

4 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

We can count ourselves lucky to still have him around. He's a true gem. :)

Cant believe he made Gandhi (1982) with Ben Kingsley, one of my favourite movies, dudes still kickin it

Edit: that was his brother Richard, haha oopsie, cool family anyway

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!