Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,028 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

 Punk is Green @Carl-Richard

Historically speaking, no. If you want to talk about songs from 2006, sure.

 


Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Historically speaking, no. If you want to talk about songs from 2006, sure.

 

 

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something can fit the green model and not appear like the stereotypical hippy / urban hipster stuff. Punk rock is not pure orange lol. It is more a dysfunctional green. It also depends on the band. earlier bands seem to be going against fundamentalist blue and then against orange so earlier bands can be counted as orange. Most counter cultures start out one stage ahead of the average development of the population.

Edited by Lyubov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 10:24 PM, Lyubov said:

Something can fit the green model and not appear like the stereotypical hippy / urban hipster stuff. Punk rock is not pure orange lol. It is more a dysfunctional green. It also depends on the band. earlier bands seem to be going against fundamentalist blue and then against orange so earlier bands can be counted as orange. Most counter cultures start out one stage ahead of the average development of the population.

Look to The Clash for a great example of stage Green punk.
 

 


I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stage green cringe... I can't believe some progressives are still having trouble choosing neoliberal over neo fascist

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, louhad said:

Stage green cringe... I can't believe some progressives are still having trouble choosing neoliberal over neo fascist

 

Even more cringeworthy for anyone else who can see a younger version of themselves resonating with that mindset, rather than engaging with the messy realities of the political system in the US. 


I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2020 at 2:00 PM, soos_mite_ah said:

I would put show Queer Eye in between orange and green (roughly 35% orange and 65% green). This particular analysis of the show however is pretty heavily green. 

Lots of Orange in that show.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

 

Lol love the Donnies hands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now